Another Important Poll I need you guys to participate!
2.2k 15 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Would you guys like Susan Storm (Invisible Girl) as a potential love interest?
  • Yes Votes: 15 21.7%
  • No Votes: 9 13.0%
  • I don't care Votes: 11 15.9%
  • As long as she is Yandere/Obsessive Love Interest Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Other... (Post your RESPONSE to the poll in the comment section) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 69 · This poll was closed on Dec 25, 2021 01:59 PM.

Look up for BOLD sentence for a quick TL;DR or down below OR I can just write on the top of the page.

TL;DR

Would you guys like Susan Storm (Invisible Girl) as a potential love interest?

ALSO

Many if not some of those Original Characters will have a different backstory, slightly different personalities, you could argue they will bound to be out of character a bit, probably, I rarely read Marvel comics or western comics in general, so I just rely on the wiki but I do my best to write their character as canon as possible, which is hard because they are all YANDERE, SHE YANDERE, HER CHARACTER IS YANDERE, THEY ARE ALL YANDERE!

They are bound to be out of character, y'know. 

Also, there's NO WAY my MC will have a thot/hoe as a love interest. So, MJ thottery personality will never happen or appear in the series.

So would you guys like Susan Storm (Invisible Girl) as a potential love interest?

 

 

 

 

Yes. I know. Not another love interest to the MC harem. 

 

Why the FK not right? One more wouldn't hurt. A famous last words but still.

I enjoy writing strong female characters as the MC love interest.

This is why the four of the top 10 strongest female mutants is on the love interest list. Because I like their character and beautiful appearance design (some of the artwork at least) enough to consider them as a potential love interest.

Although most of the MC love interest I have chosen is because they have some romantic relationship or once go on a date with Peter Parker, for example, Gwen, MJ, Black Cat, Silver Sable, Silk/Cindy Moon. Captain Marvel/Carol.

Or has a crush on Peter Parker for example Jessica Jones.

 

Or has the potential to be the best love interest but never given the chance, you can easily guess who she is, Ursula Volodymirovich. 

The best girl of spider man Toby Maguire. Easily. She baked him cookies. Did MJ in that movie ever bake him a cookie or even give him food to eat?

Exactly. 

But seriously, that MJ writing is so weird, why is it considered normal to kiss someone who isn't your significant other when you are still in a freaking relationship.

She did it three times for goodness sake. Peter when she is with Harry, Harry when she is with Peter, Peter when she has a fiancee...

Yes, that is actually part of her character in early comic series which is.... weird that the comic reader is cool with that.

This is why many of those Original Characters will have a different backstory, slightly different personalities, you could argue they will bound to be out of character a bit, probably, I rarely read Marvel comics or western comics in general, so I just rely on the wiki but I do my best to write their character as CANON as possible, which is hard because they are all YANDERE, SHE YANDERE, HER CHARACTER IS YANDERE, THEY ARE ALL YANDERE!

They are bound to be out of character, y'know. 

Also, there's NO WAY my MC will have a thot/hoe as a love interest. So, MJ thottery personality will never happen or appear.

Although she, Ursula Volodymirovich doesn't show to have a superpower or mentally strong character like MJ, and that's the best part. She can be mostly an OC character. She can be whatever I want her to be.

There are other Peter Parker love interests but I don't find them interesting enough or not familiar with their character backstory (not even looking up their wiki).

Let me know which female love interest you guys like to see or really want to see in case I have already planned them to a love interest or at least a potential one.

I may or may not do write them.

Originally, I heavily dislike writing or even reading fanfiction of Susan Storm becoming a love interest for any character besides Elastic Man or Richard Reed.

I ship those two hard, only because I watch the movie. Lol, I know I'm a casual fan.

Also because It's a bit too NTR for my taste. Like taking Hinata from Naruto or MJ from peter or Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter.

But I could write it enough to make it acceptable for my taste to make it less of NTR or stealing a love interest from an innocent character. 

Yes, I received great trauma damage when I unintentionally discover NTR.

But only if you guys are interested in it or not overwhelmingly against it.

So what do you guys think? Do you guys like or wouldn't mind having Susan Storm as the MC potential love interest?

Potential love interest because I can't guarantee they will ever happen, I could change my mind, thinking X amount of love interest is enough.

 

38