Chapter 21 The Maximoff Twins Part 3
1.2k 26 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
One MJ or Two MJ?
  • Just one MJ Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Only Mary Jane Watson (616) Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Only Micheal Jones (MCU) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both. Votes: 16 44.4%
  • No MJ Votes: 4 11.1%
Total voters: 36 · This poll was closed on Jul 24, 2022 07:45 PM.
Heyooo, I just realize, why shouldn't both MJ appear in the story. Sometimes, my genius is frightening. K bye hope you guys enjoy reading.

To explain behind the poll. I really love both the character, the former because she's a beautiful redhead and in some version, she is also a fighter, having superpower and such, and the latter version of MJ, the MCU one is a beautifully written heroine(?). She doesn't scream for no reason, she fights her own battle when she realize she is in her own, instead of screaming and yelling "spider man spider man come help me" and more screaming, the typical damsel on distress.

She's is also an african-american girl, not just because Zendaya, the actress is a attractive woman, especially since I most likely won't use the actor and actress appearance to describe the character feature in the story. So it be nice to have some variety of love interest of different skin tone and race and not just red head and blondie...

Not because of 'representation' lol this is a FF, but because of the character, their skin tone, hair colour and whatnot is just a bonus. It is kind of lame to have only redhead and blondie as love interest, no? Especially when interesting character like Micheal Jones and Shuri exist

"The usual... It was nice to hang out with the girls, the class was not so much, and the annoying boys are still trying to attract our attention and all that, but we prefer to spend those times with you, you know..." 

Even if both of my eyes closed and I wasn't sure whether my left is Wanda or Pietra, I still would have known it was Pietra who said it as she is more open about how she dislikes the boys in her school and how annoying they are.

Even Wanda didn't say anything to defend the boys in their school, probably indirectly agreeing as well, she didn't say a word as she only hum while playing with my hair and the tip of my ear. 

It was a common answer from Pietra almost every time I asked them about their day in school. 

Both of the twins were very open about not wanting to go back to school, even if it is just for a few hours every day or every other day for the sake of socializing with the other kids as they prefer to spend time with me because... they worried I get lonely, and the thing is they weren't exactly wrong either. 

I do tend to get lonely when both of my sisters are away, assuming my parents are also busy with work. 

But unfortunately and fortunately for them, our parents take their job as their parents quite serious, regardless of whether they are their adoptive parents or not, believing that they need to socialise with other people of the same age as them, especially at their young age where they are still growing. 

They only give in after I reassure both of them that we still have plenty of time to be with each other before or after their school activities and when I promise them I will spend more time with them which doesn't make sense since we pretty much spend the whole day and night together, not including the day where Silver visit us.

Even though I was the biggest supporter of the idea of sending them back to school to gain social experience, reuniting old friends and making new ones as well, part of me still regrets letting them go back to school, even if it's just for a few hours every weekday or so. 

It wasn't completely unbearable, for example, there are days when I have been accompanied by my cousin, Silver, but there are also days when I wasn't, days I felt more lonely than usual which lead to that embarrassing incident where I got bullied by the kids in the park. 

The reason why I bother to try to make new friends was that on that very day, both of my sisters were on a school trip for more than a day. 

Not surprising they were reluctant of being away from home for so long, but the school trip is funded by my family so the twins can have fun with their family, so of course, they have to go. 

To make it even less bearable, Silver didn't have the time to visit me for almost two straight weeks. 

My genius self who possesses 9 INT thought it was the perfect opportunity to make friends. And I still think it was a good idea, it was just horribly executed and I was merely unlucky.

One reason why I support the idea of partially enrolling my twin sister back in their old school the most is so they can depend on me less. 

Just like Silver, I don't care about the fact they cling to me like a Koala on a tree 24/7, but it won't be good if they don't have any friends to play with when I'm not there. 

Or worse, they want to have friends but they don't know how to make one, which is less likely but the possibility will always be there. 

Ironically, I also realize I have grown too dependent on them. 

"What about you, Wanda, how is your day?" I asked as I turn my head to my left side, not wanting to make her feel ignored as my eyes are half-closed.

"Nothing interesting." She answered as she tighten her arms around my body. "I don't want to talk about school anymore as there is something that... we, want to talk about with you." She said as she emphasize the word we. 

"What is it?" I thought as I open my eyes to look at her and lay on my back. 

"You see, during school..." She started. "I have a scary vision that our ADORABLE little brother is being stolen by a vixen from-" She stopped before she was able to tell me where the female fox come from as her eyes fall into my lips and her eyes started to twitch a bit. 

"A vision... from...?" I asked as I stopped myself from yawning, covering my mouth as I open my eyes wide in realization. 

At that moment, I realize by now how great my nap was, I wasn't sure what I did beforehand but I definitely sleep like a baby. 

I mentally remind myself later on to write everything I did before I went to sleep after I'm done talking with my sis. 

It was just that good. Especially when I haven't gotten good sleep in a long time. 

While I was waiting for Wanda to continue, only then did the word vixen enter my mind. Before I was able to ask her what she meant by the word vixen, for whatever reason she decide to attack me without warning by kissing me on the side of my neck. 

I can feel her teeth a bit on my neck as she nibbles a bit. It wasn't painful but it was a bit uncomfortable as she has never done this before but I can't say I dislike it.

"Wanda? WanDA!?-" I raised my voice as her kissing started to become even more ticklish. 

To make the situation even worse, Pietra decides to join in by it kissing me on my collarbone instead of helping me by stopping her. 

"Pietra?! Stop it you two. You know I'm extremely sensitive on- Stop it! Please!" I beg as I try to cover my weak spot with both of my hands. 

Keyword, try. 

Do you know how strong a 12 year girl can be? 

Generally, before puberty, girls aren't that weaker than boys. In fact, they are similar in terms of body composition. 

In another word, there isn't much difference in terms of strength between the two genders from a young age until puberty. 

But I'm pretty sure my sister is many times stronger than your average athletic boys who do sports. 

It was easy for two healthy girls to overpower someone frail like me, especially when those two healthy girls pick up resistance training earlier than 99.5% of kids their age but the strength gap is still absolutely ridiculous. 

It's like I'm trying to resist a fully grown adult instead of a girl with a body weight of 90 pounds or 40 kg. 

Either that or I'm physically weaker than I thought... 

Nope.

It's definitely because my sister is super strong, not because I'm pathetically weak. 

"It is definitely because both of them are strong." I quickly reassure myself twice. 

In the end, part of me stop trying to resist as I accept my fate and let them do whatever they want until they are satisfied. 

This wasn't their first time teasing me like this and surely won't be the last. 

It's not something they always do every other day, which is why I am always caught off-guard every time they surprise attack me with tickles and kisses. 

Extremely ticklish, yes, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna throw hands around, hurting them, not that I think I can even if my life depends on it. 

They tease me plenty of times before but this was different than I remember, most of the time they used to warn me one or two seconds before they both attacked but this time, their attack of "million kisses" as they like to call it came out of nowhere. 

And there's also the fact there is no tickle, their kiss are ticklish yes, but there is no "tickle-tickle-tickle" attack.

Refusing to just simply give up, I beg them to stop one last time. "Please stop, I've lost. I give up, you win alright?" They would always stop when I said the magical word, "please", and they finally did after saying it twice, but oddly enough, it seems they have no intention of stopping completely as both of them were now on top of me, each holding one of my arms with both of their hands, gentle enough to not hurt me or leave a mark but hard enough to restrain me from moving or running away. 

"I lost. I give up... You guys won." I said with exhaustion as I had a hard time breathing properly all thanks to their relentless attack, hoping that my face isn't too red since I'm still not used to being kissed at this intensity and probably never will.

Although I said they have won, I don't think this is a game where I have a chance of winning in the first place. I'm always alone against both of them, not exactly a fair match. 

In fact, I don't think I have ever won against them in this weird tickling game of theirs. 

"Wanda? Pietra?" I call out both of their names hopefully to bring some sense to them. "You guys- What's going on with you two?" I ask them that question because of the way they look at me. 

Strange is the only word I can think of to describe the look they are giving me. 

As I said before, this never happened before and I can't help but be worried a bit. 

"You guys... Are you guys alright, what was that all about?" 

For some reason, I somewhat expected to see both of their eyes to be devoid of life and light itself, just like Silver whenever she is in her... possessive mode for a lack of a better term. But to my surprise, their eyes are quite normal, but it is wrong to say their eyes are normal, more so to say their eyes are beautiful.

Pietro's eyes are blue while Wanda's eyes are green, both of their eye colours are the rarest in the world, although the latter is much rarer than the former. 

It is not just about their eye colour but their eyes as a whole are incredibly beautiful, not even a slightest inferior to Silver's eyes as if three of them were created specifically to mesmerise the person who looks at them in their eyes.

I would not be exaggerating if I were to say I could look at their eyes for hours, and I wouldn't get bored. 

Or maybe it is just me appreciating their beauty more than most people would. 

Although I was a bit nervous about the current situation I'm in, I still took a quick chance to admire my sister's beauty, even if it is just a few seconds. 

It is not just their eyes that are beautiful. 

All three of them are charming girls in their own way and if someone were to say I'm a lucky bastard for even knowing them, I can't help but agreed as well as they are truly incredible girls. 

It is also not just in terms of their appearance but their inner beauty as well. 

Silver, Wanda and Pietra are not your average pretty girl, they are more than that. 

I don't care how beautiful a girl is but if they are some kind of first-rate villainess who commits evil deeds for shit and giggles and is also a horrible person in general, I will never associate such a person even if the two of us are the last people on the planet. 

But yet, those girls' hearts are equally virtuous and pure as how beautiful they are. As if they were fated to be heroes since they were born, even if they were to say otherwise. 

The three will surely become drop-dead beauties when growing up, no doubt more beautiful than their counterpart from other universes, or at least many times more beautiful than how the comic artist tries to depict their appearance and the actress who portrays them in their movies. 

I understand that Marvel human and humanoid superheroes and supervillains are generally better looking than the average human, at least most of them. 

Especially with female characters as the comic artist tend to draw all of them having Victoria's Secret model bodies or a 10 over 10 body and all that but when I first realized I have been reincarnated into a Marvel universe, never would have I thought that THE Silver Sable, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in their teenage year would ever be this beautiful. 

Even I'm not sure how beautiful they will look when they reach adulthood. 

"Carl." 

Even though the girls are still young, anybody with an eye will realize they will bound to grow up to be a first-rate beauty. 

They can easily get a job as a model with five or even six-figure wages. It is just a matter of when and not if. 

They might not even need to work as a model, in the age of the internet anybody can work as a "model" as long as they have a pretty face, a good body and a phone with an internet connection and a decent camera, for example, "Instagram model" when Instagram become one of the mainstream social media platforms, as long as money coming in from sponsorship and ads, it is a real job like any other. 

Of course not everybody can be a successful Instagram model, many young people dream of becoming one but only a small percentage will be able to make a living out of it. 

Although I dislike gambling as it is one of the most foolish things you can do with your money, especially money that you shouldn't lose, but... if I were hypothetical to gamble every single cent of my wealth under my name whether those three girls will be able to achieve a million followers in a single year and make a living out of it, reaching a net worth of million, I would do so without hesitation because that's how gorgeous those girls are, even more so when they have fully grown as a woman. 

Even in their current age, they have this unique charm about them that most passersby on the street can't help but look twice, and I'm not being biased, not even a tiny bit, after all, I have lived 18 years in the future and seen my fair share of pretty young girls and women, specifically thousand amount and none of them holds a candle to those three girls.

The world has to be blind if they were to see them as a simple pretty girl. 

"Carl..." 

Not that I will ever tell Silver that my two sisters are beautiful as she is... 

I know I can be dense sometimes or even remotely stupid but I'm not an idiot, saying an unnecessary thing to her will definitely ruin her mood, especially when I am now her boyfriend. 

"Carl... Please-"

"Hmm?"

"Carl... Are you still with us?" If Wanda didn't poke my left to attract my attention, I would still be monologuing for another 5 minutes or so.

 

"Huh? Ya, I'm here now. I'm still here." Panicking a bit, I reassure them I was alright.

Even though they didn't show it, I know they were worried for a second there as I can sense fear in Wanda's voice and Pietra's poker face started to break apart. 

I awkwardly cough as I try to remind myself what was happening before I went too immersed in my monologue, praising how beautiful they are and how lucky I am to be with them, and then rambling about them working as a model.

 

Truly, beautiful girls are dangerous beings. 

Without realizing it, I have fallen into their "illusion" and they probably didn't know what I was really thinking. 

Realizing the current situation I'm in, I can't help but cringe a bit at reality and myself as I realize that if I can even fend my own myself from two 12 year old girls, how will I stop a threat like Thanos. 

Quickly, I throw away such thoughts as I know this was not the time nor the place for planning countermeasures against future war and events, or else I might continue my monologuing for another minute and make my sisters worry again. 

"Pietra, Wanda? Is- Uh... Is everything alright?" I call out their name once more as I take a deep breath to calm my rising heartbeat as things don't look too good. 

"Oh, Everything is fine..." Said Wanda before taking a deep breath as well. 

"But what about you. You are not hurt are you, are you fine, are we hurting you?" She said as I can feel their grip on my arm loosening a bit. 

I thought about lying to them for a good second just so they can let me go, but... I don't want to lie to them and take advantage of their love for me, there's a good chance that they get hurt when I lie to them, even if it is a harmless lie.

I know how overprotective they can be when it is about me. 

In the past, before we have yet to fully get to know each other, when I told them that I can't play with them as I was sick for the first, before I can say another word, their first response is to call an ambulance, crying to the dispatcher on the phone that their little brother is dying when in reality I was just having a common cold, and an ambulance would have arrived in front of our home if weren't for the adults stepping in. 

When both of them finally release their grip from my arm, I sit upright as I told them I was physically and mentally fine... my ego, however, needs time to recover.

"Don't worry, I'm alright."

"Oh, goodie/good." Said Wanda and Pietra respectively as they both gently push me onto the bed, again.

Before I know what was happening, both of them have already held me down to my bed as their hand restrain my arms. 

As I felt their grip tightening once again, I realize that it was a mistake to tell them the truth.

I sigh as I didn't care anymore. What's done is done. It is not like I'm in danger or something, they are my sister. 

The chance of me waking up in Madripoor the next morning, and being sold to the highest bidder as a decorative slave is slim to none, equivalent to Thanos and his army arriving in the next three seconds.

 

After four seconds has passed, I sighed in relief and although I didn't care anymore about my sister's strange behaviour anymore, it won't hurt to ask them to release me.

"Can you guys... let me go now?" I wiggle my arm a bit trying to free them from their clutch. 

"No." Wanda answered with such a serious tone that my body can't help but start to cold sweat.

Wanda always has a bright and bubbly personality, a great difference compared to her twin sister, Pietra who, while quick to be led by her negative emotion such as anger and frustration, is also quick to calm herself, and even a bit calculative, an even greater contrast to how her adult version act in another universe, specifically her male version where Pietro, is much more expressive.

But seeing Wanda being so serious and emotionless is so unsettling as it reminds me of her villainess version where she succumbs to madness.

"If everything is fine then why aren't you letting-?" Before I'm able to finish my question, Pietro stopped me from continuing by placing her finger on my lips, with her other hand still holding on to my arms. 

"Let me rephrase that for my sister... we have no intention of letting you go and everything is but alright." 

I didn't say anything after that and decide to take another deep breath to calm my heartbeat and just wait and see. 

Taking my silence as a signal for them to continue, Wanda explains the reason behind their odd action. "I heard rumours that our little brother got himself a... a girlfriend." 

 

"That's the reason?" I thought to myself as I raise one of my eyebrows.

As if they have just dropped a nuclear bomb, both of them were silent for a good moment as if the concept of me being in a relationship was some kind of taboo or something. 

"Is that true?" Asked Pietro as I sense fear in her voice as if they were afraid of the answer that they could potentially be hearing. 

However, at that moment, when I was told by my sister that there was a rumour about me having a girlfriend, I thought about how fast the rumours are spreading in the mansion. 

After all, it hasn't been a whole day and my sisters have already heard about it. I'm sure Uncle Earnst would love to talk with me by now as man to man, or rather father to his daughter's boyfriend. 

Little did I know at that time, while I was thinking of the aftermath caused by the rumour, never would I thought that both of my sisters is internally begging me to deny it, I wish I did so I can calm them when they need me, reassuring them, that nothing will happen between us but... mistake was made. 

"Please said you don't know." 

"Please said you don't know."

"Please said you don't know." 

"Please Carl, just tell us you don't know anything about the rumour." 

"Even- even if you have to lie to us." 

"At the very least, it means you are not taking your relationship with her seriously enough. Please Carl, just deny the stupid rumour!" 

"Well... assuming those are the only thing that people are saying. Then the rumour is true, I indeed have a girlfriend now. Aha..." I can't help but chuckled a bit in the end as confirming to my family member that I am actually in a relationship is more embarrassing than I thought it would be. 

There's also the fact I am still a 9 year old, which is even more embarrassing. I don't think I have a girlfriend at the age of 9 in my previous life and I'm pretty sure at that age, I was screaming in my bedroom hoping that I become a Super Saiyan.

It feels like I have been caught doing something I shouldn't but I know did nothing wrong so there was nothing for me to worry as even my parents never mention not allowing me to be in a relationship until I reach a certain age, but I doubt that since no doubt they know their niece has a crush on their son, at best they will warn us about crossing the line until we both become older, which is a no brainer.

"You're joking, right." Ask Pietra, which doesn't sound like a question at all. 

As if I was a frog slowly being boiled alive in a cauldron, I still ask her nonchalantly. "What do you mean?" Not realizing the seriousness of the situation I'm in.

 

23