Chapter 27: a more perfect form
2k 10 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
the horny will leave for awhile after this as I had an awful time writing Vil'anth's attempted seduction. I suck at writing dialogue and romance so next few chapters will be all monsters and combat upgrades. Sorry for the lack of an update, I was really struggling.

Spoiler

next chapter will either be about going hunting or making new dyes using modern knowledge.

[collapse]

I'm once again in my old apartment. It seems Vil'anth has something to discuss. I'm not sure why he has taken such a liking to my cheap flat, but every time we meet its always here. Perhaps its because I used to live here? Anyway, it certainly has been awhile since she last called. He mentioned that he can't come often because it uses a little bit of his power to do so. He must've been saving power for something big. I wonder what it is?

Looking around I can't seem to find him in the room. The first time we met he was hiding in the refrigerator, apparently because he suddenly felt shy, but afterwards he alway greeted me upfront. He did seem to be hiding something last time we met. Perhaps that was supposed to be a surprise? Just as I felt that I was on to something I heard a pleasant voice behind me,

"Are you perhaps looking for me?"

I turned around and quite honestly, I didn't know where to look. That's because standing there was a scantily clad, incredibly beautiful girl with blonde hair standing there. What the hell? Wasn't Vil'anth a guy?

"Oh my! Are you perhaps enticed by my divine looks? My supple skin? My fully fleshed, bouncy chest? Hmmm... Perhaps you're more interested in what I'm packing behind? Fufufu, it could also be my apparel, couldn't it? This linen does reveal all the right things, right, right? I pulled the design from your memories, it seems gods from your world were often depicted wearing these things."

She steps closer to me.

"You know... you can touch me where ever you like. I did make this body juuuust for you, after all."

At this point she's right on top of me. My brain has long since stopped whispering when she whispers in my ear,

"Ara ara"

You know what? Fuck it. I'm down. Fuck thinking, harem time baby! Vil'anth, presumably reading my mind, pulls me hand and leads me to my old room. Inside, my old bed has been replaced with a much bigger, heart shaped one.

 As Vil'anth continues pulling me foward, she ends up tripping on some toy she left on the floor and face plants. When she gets up, I'm quite shocked to find her previously large chest has now completely flattened. Furthermore there seems to be cooked pasta all over the floor. D-did she? No she couldn't have, right? As my confusion has reached its peak, Vil'anth starts sobbing.

"WAAAAHHH"

Oh god, this has turned into a shit show. How am I supposed to deal with a sobbing god... goddess. I should at least collect the tears,  right? They surely have healing qualities or something. For now I guess I should try calming them down, so I crouch down and start rubbing her back.

"H-hey! Calm down a little, its alright!"

"B-but I ruined everything. You weren't supposed to know that the vessel wasn't complete yet, and to make the breasts this big, I had to fill them with spaghetti! Now everything is ruined and you're going to think I'm weird."

"Why didn't you just wait until it was finished to show it off?"

"W-well... you ended up getting officially engaged to Mi'ara, so I wanted to do something to get ahead before its too late, but know I'm going to be way behind."

"Hey don't give up yet! You can still complete your new vessel in time, you know! Although I would personally like it if you added a few tentacles onto the back or something."

"Really? You won't hate me?"

"I won't."

Vil'anth then embraced me and cried into my shoulder. I have some important things to ask so I hope she gets herself together soon...

-----

"You good to talk now?"

"Mhm"

If I'm going to live in the N'esk tribe's village permanently, I'm going to need to improve the quality of living. To do that, I'm going to need a lot of resources, primarily lumber. Metals are all easily made with magic, but plants can't just spontaneously be made. I'll need at least the seeds. Not only are trees an important plant but also various seasonings. I really need plants. However on the mountain we currently live in, trees and other foliage is scarce. Most of the snakefolk villagers cultivate and eat a sort of moss/lichen on the walls (It can surprisingly be made into flour and alchol). However they don't grow many fruits or vegetables. Basically I'll need to outsource for anything that isn't a baked good or meat. I have a few varieties of seeds, but I want more. To get more seeds I'll either need to trade with humans or send out teams far away to collect the things.

As of now, trading is a no go. Expanding trade with humans right now is bound to draw the organization's attention. If the snake tribes become involved in negotiations with the country, the organization WILL get involved. Even if we expand trade with simply the border towns here and there, that'll eventually be seen by some noble and deals will pop up. You got to remember that the snake tribe will be seen with a lot of advanced techniques and technology because me and Sky are here. That'll draw a lot of attention.

That leaves traveling myself or sending out groups far away to collect the material. This could easily cause a diplomatic clusterfuck and easily lead to war. Groups of what are basically foreigners going on your land to collect resources wouldn't fly with the crown. It could easily be seen as an invasion attempt by the snake tribe. I could just go myself, but that kinda defeats the point of me hiding here.

Thus I've decided to go with option two, but send out Garn. If it's a monster breaking trees and digging up farmland, only the monster-slaying guild would bat an eye. After Garn collects the goods, all we would need to do is hide him from any humans. If they come onto snake tribe lands we can just tell them no and send them back, saying we will deal with it. Not like they can come onto a snake tribe's land armed and expect it to go well.

This operation does pose some danger, so I decided to ask for permission from Vil'anth first. While I'm sure Garn is strong enough to destroy the country, he could still easily have to fight off a strong subjugation team. I feel it would be a bad Idea to just send him off without a go ahead from Vil'anth.

"Is that all? Of course I can lend you Garnitharist. He can go invisible, you know? There's basically no danger in that mission."

Damn, kinda wish I knew that before riding him across the island in full view of all.

96