Chapter 031 Lycan vs Abomination (Part 2)
2.2k 7 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 031

"Prepare to die!"

Abomination roared as he rushed directly towards Alex, aiming to punch his gut. He wanted to end it quickly as the man in the weird costume had already cost him a lot of trouble.

But as soon as Abomination brought his hand to punch him, the perception of time around Alex changed.

Things started flowing slowly as his senses got enhanced. His vision was clearer and he was able to even hear the sound of his blood flowing through his veins.

He was able to see and hear everything around him in slow motion, like he was not connected to the world and was in his own reality. 

Alex was able to see Abomination's hand coming close to him. He easily sidestepped and dodged the attack, then prepared to land as many attacks as he could on the big monster.

He took out a dagger that he had bought earlier from the shop and aimed at the places where his wolf had left a mark.

As he didn't have enough power to penetrate Abomination defences by himself, he could only aim at the injuries, trying to hit one spot as many times as he could.

So, Alex aimed at the place where green blood was gushing out from on his knees.

He slashed with his dagger, trying to rip through the wound. That was his best bet and Alex was giving everything into his attacks.

In his bullet time, he instantaneously slashed multiple times at the same wound, giving all his strength into it.

The sound of an agonising scream came out from Abomination's mouth as he felt the pain seeping through him.

He tried to pick up Alex and slam him down on the ground, but all of his attacks were dodged easily and he wasn't even able to follow his movements with his naked eyes.

'Why can't I even touch him with this power? I even defeated Hulk!'

Emil Blonsky thought as he went all out in trying to attack Alex. But not one of his attacks made contact. A punch grazed past Alex's shoulder but that was it.

It made Abomination feel humiliated. Like the time when Hulk had beaten him up when he was still an ordinary human. But now, he had so much power. Still, he wasn't able to touch a human.

That enraged him.

On the other hand, Alex was getting tired.

He has slashed the same spot almost 120 times in 7 seconds, but he could see that it was not working at all. The wound has already started healing shockingly and in bullet time, he was clearly able to see the small things that he would have missed otherwise.

'What is this crazy healing factor??'

He thought in his mind as he jumped back to dodge another punch.

'Like this, I will just die after bullet time ends.'

There was an option of running away but Abomination would just chase him around, already infuriated to the fullest. He thought and thought, trying to find a way out of it.

He wasn't Hulk that could just smash Abomination unconscious. Nor was he Iron man with his missiles and repulsors.

He only has some skills and his hero shop with his brain. He needed to find a way there. So, Alex searched and searched…

'Wait!'

He suddenly thought of something. 

Dodging another attack at his gut while sidestepping, he opened up his system shop and bought an item that seemed like his only way out.

'Even though he's a monster, he still is like a human in many ways. For example, he needs eyes to… see.'

Alex thought as he bought a sticky bomb from the hero shop and threw it at Abomination's eyes. Due to the small distance between them, his aim was precise as the stick bomb covered his eyes.

"Wh-what is this?"

Abomination staggered back, wiping at his eyes but Alex threw more and more sticky bombs at him, aiming for his whole face.

His regard for his HP wasn't much bigger than his life, so he spent most of it to buy sticky bombs.

Like their name, sticky bombs were really sticky and they were stretchable and hard to remove. Alex threw one at Abomination's legs knocking him in one place.

"You will pay for… Ahhh!"

He tried to move his foot away, but the bomb stretched and he was locked. Finding the chance, Alex threw more and more sticky bombs all over his body.

His chest, face, legs. Everything was covered in it as he fell on his knees. In seconds, he was covered in it from neck to toe, struggling to break through it but was helpless.

Seeing that he was unable to move, Alex stepped forward and punched with as much force as he could.

The punch didn't do much to Abomination as it was like hitting an unbreakable wall but it released some of his frustration.

As the bullet time ended, Abomination opened his mouth as he struggled.

"That punch… can… do… nothing. Just wait… till I… get… out of this…"

"You won't be able to. At least until two hours." Alex panted, the after effects of bullet time dawning upon him. "Moreover, my punch won't do anything but his punch will."

He pointed at Hulk who had finally recovered from the beating that he had received from Abomination.

Hulk looked at Alex, then at Abomination and growled. In the distance, Betty called his name out but he just gave her a glance and moved in front of Abomination.

"Do whatever you want with him." Alex said. "I'm too tired."

He sat down on the ground as Hulk grinned. Then with an iconic line, he began to beat the crap out of Abomination.

"Hulk Smash!"

Alex didn't know how many punches Hulk threw at Abomination but he knew that each one would have hurt a lot.

Soon, a spotlight suddenly shone down from the air. A helicopter circled around him and Abomination and Hulk stopped his beating.

Alex raised his head and realised that it was the time for him to leave. He wasn't ready to deal with either the military or Shield just yet. 

'I just want to sleep now…' 

94