Cycle 24 (1)
2.1k 7 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

[collapse]

Dear Diary,

New cycle! Woo! I still don’t have eggs! Not woo!

I got a couple new drink options. Coffee, hot chocolate, lemonade, and apple cider. The cider is pretty good. They’re all powders, so instant coffee, but meh. There’s still no breakfast options, but I had chicken soup, tomato soup, and clam chowder added. The soups are canned, so no real ingredients. I got saltines to go with them, tho, and I’m going to take those down to Nat to see if she can figure out something cool to do with them. I bet she will.

Oh, the reason I got all this warm stuff is because our floor changed to be a winter floor. It snows for an hour every night, and is just cold enough to not melt through the day. It’s… I’ll get used to it. Mika is impervious to cold, and Aya lives in hoodies anyways, so they’re fine. The rest of us had to change our clothes, tho.

We each have a clothes inventory, and can request changes. But they have to be approved by the Admin, and we aren’t allowed to have the same thing as the other girls. So Aya has the only true hoodie. Kimi has a zip-up hoodie, and Lilly got a knit sweater that looks super good on her. I ended up with a long-sleeved t-shirt, while Mika kept her no-sleeved hoodie.

The cycle changed at about five in the afternoon. Staab came down like an hour after that, which made Lilly happy. Tomorrow morning we’ll head down to visit the kobolds. I think that if Kimi and I were strong enough to make it all the way there by ourselves we would have gone. With Mika we can do it, but we aren’t quiiiite strong enough to get through the slimes by ourselves. Plus I didn’t have any meatballs made, and that would have taken a couple hours.

Aya is mostly eager to get to the bugs. She’s worried that the other levels have changed, too, and we’ll have to find new ways to get through. But Staab says his level didn’t change, so who knows.

I’m going to be spending the rest of the night making meatballs for the dire wolves. I hope they still like them. They probably will. Hmmm I wonder if the slimes would explode or something if I made a meatball full of ranch dressing and threw it at them.

Only one way to find out!

Goodnight, dungeon!

109