Prologue – The Loser of Loserville
22.4k 37 190
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Happy birthday loser” sighed Sam in dejection and self loathing as he cleaned himself up from ejaculating all over himself. He cleaned up all the tissues and closed the porn site he was watching on his computer.

Today, he turned 18 but instead of feeling independent and coming of age, this was arguably the worst year of his life.

His parents died in a car crash earlier this year, leaving him completely alone. He had no siblings, and he wasn’t particularly popular in school, nor good in studies nor sports. In fact it would be a surprise if a teacher even remembered him. 

Sam inherited an old videoshop from his parents. Due to all the live streaming services on the internet, this business was already obsolete. Even his porno backroom section, which sells sex toys as well as DVDs was a irrelevant business model  now due to internet porn.

However, this was all his parents left him. He still had a few elderly customers even though the business has not made a profit even before his parents died.

He was fortunate however, that the shop has been fully paid for, and they business had no loans nor liabilities. Only monthly bills which Sam was struggling to pay for. He couldn’t even afford any staff, let alone buy updated movies, hence the customers kept getting less and less as the months went by.

*Ding dong* came a sound from out front.

“Fuck, shit, customers” Sam said, quickly throwing his tissues into the bin and pulling up his pants before rushing out to the front area.

“How may I help you?” Sam gasped as politely as he could, walking out the door from the back porn area.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR” yelled a big muscular guy wearing a ski mask, pointing a gun at him.

“Wha…. What?” Sam said, stunned and looked at him like a deer in headlights. He stared around, noticing that besides the guy with the gun, there were 2 other guys also dressed in black clothes and ski masks. 

There was also a fit looking girl dressed in what looked like the uniform from his school, but she was wearing a ski mask too, with her brunette hair overflowing from under the mask.

“I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS UP MUTHAFUCKER!” the guy cursed and smacked him on the head with the gun.

Sam felt his head explode in pain as he fell to the floor passing out. His pants were not done up properly, so it dropped to his ankles as he fell to the floor, revealing his loose fitting boxers under his pants.

As he passed out, he heard the girl’s familiar voice “I thought we said no violence! Shit, now I think I remember this guy. I've seen him in school. Why is his pants off?”

An unknown amount of time later, Sam woke up and found that he was tied to a chair and he had a bag placed over his head. 

He discovered that he was only in his boxers and his pants were around his ankles and tied together to the chair with rope.

In the background, he could hear grunting and moaning with slapping sounds. Watching enough porn, he guessed that people were fucking near him.

“Have you found any money yet?” grunted a male voice as he continued fucking.

“Fuck you! You're fucking while we do all the searching. Anyway, there’s no money in the tills. This sucka is poorer than me” said another voice.

“Can you stop talking and fuck me properly? Otherwise, I want to fuck someone else” said the female voice.

“Don’t be a bitch Sharon. You are the one who told us this place was an easy target with lots of cash" said the first voice.

"I thought the shop had money. I dropped by the other day, this loser said I could have any of the snacks at the counter for free! He even offered me those expensive sex toys for free. O assumed he was loaded!" she said. 

“Sharon?” mumbled Sam. He remembered Sharon Carpenter, his dream girl. 

She dropped by the shop the other day and he was so smittened at her sight. She seemed to recognise him and he was extra generous to her.

He even gave her a tour of the porn section and she teased that she was willing to strip or perform in the peep room for free. 

This became his masturbation fantasy for days, especially fantasizing "performing" with her in the peep room.

They were in the same class when he entered middle school, and he even sat with her for a few classes. He was head over heels in love with her, as were practically every other guy in class.

As they grew older, she became prettier and her body filled out. Big boobs, slim waist, cute butt, long legs. Literally a body like Emily Ratajkowski, but younger.

She became the head of the cheerleading team and even was the captain of the gymnastics team. 

He of course didn’t get anywhere in school and was mostly forgotten. Even the AD&D club which he was a part of was disbanded when everyone else got girlfriends... except him.

She on the other hand was practically everyone's dream girl. However, there have been rumours that she had been nearly suspended several times for being caught on compromising positions with both teachers and students, but apparently the principal let her off every time. 

“Shit Tyrone! Why did you mention her name?” shouted the guy looking for money.

He walked over to Sam and yanked the bag off his head, pointing the gun right at his face.

“WHERE IS THE FUCKING MONEY!” he roared at Sam.

Sam stared at him in fear, then looked at the very gorgeous and very naked Sharon behind the gunman, with a muscular black guy pumping his enormous organ in and out of her doggie style.

“FUCK YOU JAMAL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” yelled Tyrone, the guy fucking Sharon. 

As both he and Sharon were naked, Sam obviously could see their identities even though the gunman Jamal was wearing his ski mask.

Sharon jumped up and yanked the bag from Jamal’s hands and threw it over Sam’s head again. Sam recognized Tyrone too, the star player of his school football team. Jamal and the other guy must be from the team too, Sam thought.

“YOU STUPID FUCK!” she yelled. “NOW HE KNOWS WHO WE ARE!” she screamed at Jamal.

“AND HE KNOWS MY NAME TOO, BITCH!” Jamal yelled back.

“I won’t… I won’t tell anyone..” Sam stammered from under the bag.

The scene went silent as the 3 robbers looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

“Heh… look at that, the pervert” said Jamal as he suddenly realized something, pointing his gun at Sam’s crotch.

“What?” asked Sharon as she looked at Sam

She looked as Sam’s erect penis poked out from the hole in his boxers. His one glance at Tyrone’s muscular body and huge cock fucking Sharon’s naked and gorgeous body got him fully erect.

*BANG*

Suddenly, the gun went off shooting Sam in the dick as Jamal was pointing his gun at it. Blood and flesh splattered everywhere as pieces of his flesh hit the 3 robbers.

Sam screamed loudly until his voice went hoarse. His body writhed in pain, causing him to fall to the floor.

“FUCK! WHAT DID YOU DO?” Tyrone yelled.

“IT’S NOT MY FAULT! IT WENT OFF BY ITSELF!” Jamal yelled.

“What’s going on? FUCK!” yelled another voice as the third guy walked into the room.

“We gotta call an ambulance! He's fucked badly!” said Tyrone

“Are you crazy? We’ll go to jail for life!” Jamal retorted.

“Then what?” yelled Tyrone again.

“We got to put him out of his misery. Look at the poor fucker. He's a eunuch!” the third guy said.

“Yeah you gotta do it Jamal. Then we burn the place down, leaving no evidence” Tyrone said.

“I CAN’T SHOOT SOMEONE IN COLD BLOOD!” Jamal yelled.

“Well don’t look at me. You are the stupid fucker who shot him” Tyrone said. The 3 men stared at each other, each not wanting the gun.

“YOU USELESS PUSSIES!” Sharon yelled as she took the gun from Jamal’s hands.

She walked up to Sam, who was now semi-conscious and making gurgling noises.

“Sorry uh…. Whatsyourname...you... This will put you out of your pain. Don’t come back and haunt me ok? I’m doing you a favour here” she said.

Sam’s semi-conscious mind recognized that he was going to die, and he manage to whisper out the words “No..Don..”

*BANG*

One shot right in the temple. Sam's eyes rolled up and blood came out of his eyes and ears as brains flowed out of the exit hole the other side of his skull.

“Fuck. That's cold, man…” Jamal said

“Don’t you fucking dare say anything. Go get the gasoline” Sharon said with gritted teeth as she picked up her clothes from the floor.

Jamal and the third guy left the room to start the fire as Sharon and Tyrone got dressed.

“Yuck, what is that squishy thing I stepped on?” Sharon asked as she left the room.

“I think that was his penis” Tyrone answered.

“Really? It's so small…..” Sharon said wiping her foot on the carpet, and that was the last thing Sam heard as his brains leaked out of his head.

190