Chapter 17 – Princess Jemina
7k 6 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'll kill him! Then I'll chop off that long thing of his and feed it to the pigs!" said a female voice as Sam lay unconscious and naked on the ground next to the stream. 

Princess Jemina, who Sam peed on was washing herself off. She got out of the water as her maid started drying her body with a towel.  

"Stop Ciera! It was an accident. There is no need to harm him!" she said, walking behind a screen and got her maid to dress her. 

"Just tie him up and we'll interrogate him" she said from behind the screen. 

The Nexus had it's own rules. Apparently, the familiars can only exit or enter the Nexus on their own volition if they are in the same plane as Sam. If he is inside the Nexus while they are outside, then only he can bring them in. If they were inside the Nexus, while he was outside, again only he can decide for them to get out. 

So right now, they are stuck in the Nexus, fully aware of whatever is happening while Sam is unconscious. 

Sam slowly awoke and found his hands tied behind his back, a cloth thrown on him to cover his penis. 

He was lying down in front of a gorgeous brunette dressed in a gauze dress that left little to the imagination, yet covered the appropriate body parts. She was so alluring, his towel shifted by itself as his penis grew excited. She was the very princess that he peed on. 

She was surrounded by other female warriors, with a particularly tall and muscular female that looked like the leader of the female warriors.

At a quick glance, Sam could see that Princess Jemina was a level 32 in hypnotic dance and music arts while her muscular guard Ciera was a level 38 warrior. 

"My name is Princess Jemina of Serendale. These are my royal guards. May I ask, who are you?" she asked in a melodious voice. 

"My name...my name is Sam Serra" he answered, enchanted by her voice. She nodded at his answer

"So Samsara, where did you come from? What is your purpose?" she asked.

"I came from... I came from.... I don't remember" he said as the Nexus suddenly blocked access to his memories of his prior self. 

"My purpose is to go to Willow" he answered. 

"Hhmmm, his memory has been erased by powerful magic. Even I cannot break through it. He is a curiosity" Princess Jemina said to her guard Ciera. 

Ciera was the captain of the guard and leader of the entire group. This personal guard was composed only of women to guard Princess Jemina, but they had other normal male guards who escorted them waiting further away while Princess Jemima bathed . 

Just then a guard rushed to Ciera and whispered something into her ear. She looked up and reported to Princess Jemina. 

"The guard reported that the squad that we left behind several kilometers behind us were wiped out by a huge fire and lava breathing demon and it's approaching us fast." Ciera said. 

Princess Jemina stood up immediately. "Pack up. Let's go!" she said. She had no confidence of dealing with demons with only her abilities, so it was best to retreat quickly. 

"What about him?" Ciera asked, pointing at Sam. "He's innocent. We can't leave him here to die for no reason" she said as she ran off. 

Ciera pulled Sam off the ground to his feet and he ran after the princess, completely naked with his hands still tied behind his back. 

As he ran out to the clearing, he watched as all the other guards jumped onto their horses. But there was no extra horse for him!

A loud roar could be heard as a huge demon stormed down the road towards them, burning everything in it's path. 

"Fuck, it's that demon" thought Sam as he recognized it as the demon summoned in the bandit base. 

"Over here!" Princess Jemina yelled from her carriage as the door was left open. Sam ran towards her. 

He took one step onto the carriage as the horses bolted from fear, throwing him backwards and out of the carriage.

Suddenly, Princess Jemina's hands caught him by his dick, and with all her might, she managed to pull him into the carriage as the carriage rushed off away from the demon. 

Sam screamed in pain, being pulled by his dick, but at least it was still attached, and although it was sore, it was no worse than when Alice held him up by his dick with her pussy. At least it wasn't crushed. 

Ciera rode next to the carriage and popped her head in, with one hand shoving Sam onto the seat opposite the princess.  

"Are you sure you will be all right with this pervert here with you?" she asked

"I'll be fine. He's only a level 14 mage, I can handle him" she said as she moved her arms in a strange way, hypnotizing Sam. 

He could see everything and feel everything, but he could not move without her orders as Ciera closed the door and sped off on her horse. 

Shouts could be heard from outside and the demon roared some more as the warriors tried to slow it down, allowing the princess to get away. 

Princess Jemina smiled at him. He was quite a handsome boy, with an attractive body and an impressive cock that was erect from the vibrating carriage as well as the view of the princess in her dress. 

They sat quietly for a long while, the carriage travelling at high speeds to escape the demon. Finally, after awhile, the sounds of battle stopped, and only the sounds of horses galloping fast could be heard. 

"Now, lets have a talk, shall we?" she said, allowing him to talk, but still keeping him immobile. 

Just then, the carriage went over a large bump, throwing both of them into the air.

Sam, who was seated facing backwards was thrown face first towards Princess Jemina.

Since his hands were tied behind his back, he could only land face first onto Princess Jemina’s body.

As she was thrown into the air too, she landed with her legs up and apart for a split second. But at that split second, Sam’s head entered her dress and his mouth landed on her crotch, discovering that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her robe.

He accidentally tasted her with his mouth directly on her sex and his huge penis became erect nearly automatically. At that moment, he wanted to say something, only for his tongue to actually lick her opening, which had only sparse brown pubic hair.

"Mmmmph! Mmmmph!" Sam said as his voice was muffled, and unintentionally licking her more. She gasped on feeling his mouth, tongue and warm breath on her most intimate parts and could only moan helplessly.

"What are you doing? Get off me! Get off!" Princess Jemina screamed, quickly pushing him off her. Sam’s body flew backwards, and his head hit the back of the carriage, stunning him momentarily.

He landed on his ass onto the floor, with his hands still tied behind him when the carriage went over another large bump, causing Princess Jemina to fly off her seat and she landed right onto his lap.

Her legs were already open as his head was just between them, leaving her in a vulnerable position, and the dress she was wearing was flung open by his face earlier as she impaled herself on his huge cock.

Sam gasped at the tight and warm feeling holding his cock tightly and Princess Jemina screamed when his huge cock penetrated her virgin pussy balls deep. They gazed at each other’s eyes and Sam realized that Jemina’s eyes were like she was in a trance, her beautiful light blue eyes staring at his soul.

The carriage continued moving fast as sounds of the female warriors on their horses outside riding hard, but Sam remained on the floor, Princess Jemina still remained on him, his cock still embedded in her pussy.

"Ppppp....Princess?" he asked, but she sat still as the rhythmic movement of the carriage rocked her body, grinding her hips on his. He stared at her the whole time, feeling the pleasure from her body, yet too scared to move. 

After a while, he could not take the rocking and movement anymore, he finally came inside her. 

[Do you want Jemina?]

"Of course I want her, She's gorgeous" Sam replied dreamily, still staring at her gorgeous face

[Affirmative, Jemina Acquired]

"Wha....??" wondered Sam as his mind was in a lustful daze looking at the popup in front of his eyes

As the carriage continued moving, every bump and movement caused his huge cock to move and vibrate inside her.

"Yes... yes" he moaned, not realizing what he was doing.

Princess Jemina's eyes rolled upwards uncontrollably as she moaned. Suddenly both of them felt each other’s senses, overwhelming them with pleasurable sensations that both of them were feeling.

Not only were their senses shared, the power of his erect cock overwhelmed her with lust she could not control, causing her body to be in a state of extreme excitement and the pleasure sensations in her brain to be overwhelmed.

Losing control of herself, she gave in to her urges as she bent over and kissed him passionately as they fucked and she started moving her hips up and down fucking him to the rhythm of the moving carriage.

She kissed him lustfully, pulling her dress down and rubbing her breasts all over his chest as she forcefully rammed her cervix on his cock.

Sam was getting confused, feeling both his own sensations as well as Princess Jemina's, completely overwhelming him as well.

He had no choice but to give in to his lust. The princess was fucking him with wild abandon, and his rock hard cock seemed impossible to sate.

After several minutes of intense fucking, they both climaxed simultaneously in a huge orgasm. Cum overflowed from her pussy as she continued fucking him lustfully as if in a trance.

Her tight pussy milked him for ever drop of cum he had. Finally, he came into her so much, he couldn't cum anymore and she rested on his body, their sweat mixed together on his body. Slowly, as minutes passed, his cock became limp inside her as he tried to control his breathing.

As his cock softened, he could see her eyes suddenly realizing what happened, looking at him in utter shock and horror.

“Please.. please get off me” Sam said, as his arms were still tied behind his back in an uncomfortable position.

Princess Jemina regained her senses and quickly got off his cock, groaning as the last inch exited her body. It popped out and cum flowed out of her pussy all over him.

She looked at him in fear and confusion, not understanding what happened to her, causing her to lose control of herself like that. She also was horrified at the ramifications of losing her virginity to an unknown stranger.

“Damn, what a mess” he thought, seeing his cum with a small trace of blood drip down from Jemina’s pussy right onto his body as she stood up.

He looked at the gorgeous princess, and in his mind wished that she would clean him up with her pretty mouth.

Princess Jemina stared at his semi erect cock and immediately crouched down and sucked his cock clean with her mouth.

Sam was in shock. A beautiful princess was cleaning him with her mouth and swallowing up all his cum.

Not only that, he was feeling the sensations of her mouth on his large cock, while she was feeling the experience of having one’s cock sucked. Before long, he came into her mouth again and she sucked and swallowed it all up.

Again, she quickly regained her senses and she quickly got up and redressed herself, her face completely blushed.

"Nexus. What happened?" he asked through the mind link. 

[As you acquired her, you established a mind link with her. However, as she was using her hypnotic abilities on you at the same time, both abilities amplified each other and created a loop of your senses]

"Wait... I acquired her? What does that mean?" he asked further

[You acquired her. Meaning she belongs to you. Similar to your familiars, she will follow your every command but still retain her personality and memories. Furthermore, she is now also part of the mind link]

"Oh...shit.." he said as he understood the complications this might cause. 

Sam finally managed to separate their senses, and in his mind, he was able to minimize her vision to a smaller screen. He was still looking from his own and her perspective, but he wasn’t overwhelmed anymore.

As for her, she was not able to think for herself, no longer feeling his thoughts and sensations.

"What... what did you do to me?" she whimpered

"I... I'm tied up. I didn't do anything. It was you that..." he said.

"Please.. say no more" she said again, with tears in her eyes as she touched her sore pussy.

“Ahem. Lets pretend like nothing happened. Behave like you normally would” he ordered.

Princess Jemina looked conflicted and unhappy with his statement but nodded obediently and went back to her seat, recomposing herself.

Sam was stunned as he realized that the princess was obediently obeying his every command, even his mental ones. Although she still retained her free will, but as if she was bound by him, his every command was obeyed.

She released his bonds and he got up and sat opposite her in the carriage. He brought out the clothes he wore earlier and put them on. 

Princess Jemina looked longingly as his cock disappeared into his pants. 

He sat down opposite her only to see her looking at him with pleading eyes. 

"Uh.... Jemima. Is there something you want?" he asked her. 

"I want you, Samsara. I want to hold you, to kiss you...I want.... more" she said desperately. 

"Oh God. What have I done?" Sam thought to himself. He sat next to her awkwardly and she pounced onto him, her hands entering his shirt and pants while her mouth engulfing his. 

Suddenly, Ciera knocked on the door. Sam jumped back to his seat, acting as if nothing happened as Ciera popped her head in. 

Ciera looked at the princess, who was flushed, and then at Sam who acted nonchalantly and wondered where he got his clothes from. 

"We will be arriving at Willow soon. We managed to lose the demon, but we lost another 5 guards.... Is everything alright princess?" Ciera asked. 

"Everything is fine. Just knock on the door when we arrive at Willow. No need to report to me. That will be all" Princess Jemina said. 

"Alright then" Ciera said as she exited from the carriage and closed the door. 

Sam was still looking at the door where Ciera just left when he felt his pants open. He looked down only to see Jemina engulf his cock with her mouth. 

Sam spent the rest of the trip to Willow balls deep inside her lovely body, moving to the rhythmic vibrations of the carriage. 

68