Chapter 23 – Slime Hunt
2.6k 12 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We entered the cave and I was amazed by the sight.

The interior of the cave was filled with glowing moss. It was an ordinary moss, but the reason why the moss was glowing was the Slime.

They excreted a glowing substance that covered the moss, their staple food.

“Truly beautiful. This one has not made the wrong choice. Rather than destroying or saving the world, seeing the world is better.”

I smiled as my hands were on my side, holding my waist.

Zayats stood beside me with a smile on her face.

“Yes, Master. This is truly beautiful. Why did no one ever come here?”

Full of curiosity, Zayats asked me.

The reason why they didn’t visit this place which was hidden within Elor Forest.

“It’s because this place is dangerous. Make no mistake, Zayats. We are able to enter this area because we are strong. This place is located on the edge of the world, where dangerous beasts roam. Although this side of the edge is relatively safe compared to the other edge, this is still the edge.”

Edge of the world, many beasts were roaming the edge of the world because this place was seldom visited by Giants.

They loved living in the center of the world, where there was no danger for them.

The giants were strong, but they were still afraid of the edge.

One wrong step can cause them to lose their life.

No one knew what existed below the world. What existed beyond the edge of the world.

No one except the biggest Giant knew that. No one besides us.

“I see, but it was fortunate for us to be able to see this, Master.” Zayats said in a happy tone.

“Sure~” I said in a joking tone and made a barrier made of Magia behind my back.

A second later, two green slimes jumped at us.

One of the slimes was blocked by my barrier and became a paste, letting out the Slime Mucus that I seek, while the other one was latching itself on Zayats’s clothes.

“Hyaa!” Zayats let out a cute yelp.

The slime was slimy, and it was cold.

Of course, Zayats was surprised, but the most troublesome thing about these slimes was their flexibility.

It slipped between Zayats’s clothes and wriggling around.

I took out my smartphone silently and took the picture of Zayats that was trying to shake the slime off of her body with a satisfied smile on my face.

‘This is it! Cute girl attacked by slime, this is the reason I visited this place!’

“M-Master… kya! Pl-please help me!”

“What are you saying, Zayats. You wanted This one to help you? Did you forget what I said?”

I kept taking her pictures from different angles.

The slime now crept inside her clothes and wriggled inside.

“Hmnn!” Zayats moaned because she was tickled by the slime.

The reason why Slime Mucus was important for making an Aphrodisiac lied with its ability to make some part of a girl’s important place become sensitive.

“I-I didn’t for..get! Master! Ahn! Please help me!”

I stopped taking a picture and approached Zayats.

With my hand, I slowly caressed her red cheeks. Her hands were still trying to push the slime away, but she stopped once I caressed her cheeks.

“Ahn! M-master?”

I was not satisfied yet, I wanted to tease this servant of mine even further.

I sealed her mouth with my lips and kissed her deeply.

With our heigh differences, I pulled Zayats’s head down and in the meantime I also destroyed the core of the slime by squeezing it with my right hand, killing it immediately.

Now Zayats has been absorbed in our kiss and she forgot about the slime.

A few seconds later, I ended the kiss and licked my lips.

“There, you are saved now.”

Zayats looked a bit dazed. She looked at her body and realized that the slime wasn’t wriggling around and got relieved.

Although the slime was dead, her body was now covered in Mucus.

Zayats turned to me and pouted her cheeks.

“Master, how can you let that slime ravage my body!”

“Hahaha, didn’t This one tell you? This one loves entertainment and that was one form of it.”

“But I want to reserve my body for you, Master! How dare a lowly slime!!”

“Then just kill those slimes! Don’t forget to collect their Mucus though.”

Zayats was still pouting, but she nodded her head obediently.

I gave her five glass bottles and she began collecting the Mucus of the slime that I killed earlier.

While Zayats collecting the Slime Mucus, I walked deeper to the cave while still putting Magia Barrier around my body.

There was nothing wrong with walking carefully, especially in a place like this.

The deeper I went the wider the cave became. I could see slimes crawling on the edge of the wall eating moss in its body.

After collecting the Mucus, Zayats ran toward me and then looking around the area with her guard up.

She was walking with a lower stance compared to usual as if she was ready to run away as soon as she saw a slime jump at her.

Well, that was proved to be true when one of the slimes on the wall jumped at Zayats. She immediately jumped away and destroyed the slime core that looked like a small rock inside its body with her fist.

The slime can’t retain their shape after their core was destroyed and only left their Mucus behind.

Zayats collected the Mucus using the bottle while looking at me with a satisfied smile on her face. Her body was still covered with Mucus, but this was quite a sight so I didn’t clean her body even though I had the item to clean it.

‘All sort of end game items are ready to be used. Well, I don’t have a low-rank item such as Slime Mucus after I hoard those end item items.’

We proceed deeper into the cave while killing the slime occasionally. There was no reason for us to go deeper if my goal was only Slime Mucus.

But, in each area like this, there will be a boss.

Slime was a type of beast that wasn’t classified as one because of its shape. They were incomplete, but the boss was different.

We reached an open area with no ceiling. In the middle of the open area was a human-shaped green mucus with a rock-like thing floating on its head.

It had tentacle-like hair, and its body was shaped like a girl.

The human-shaped entity noticed us and something like a tentacle appeared from its leg, wriggling around as if that thing saw us as its prey.

“Master, is that?” Zayats asked as she covered her body with her hands.

I grinned and said.

“That’s the Slime-Girl. The target today. The effect of its Mucus was stronger than any other slime, so defeat it for This one, Zayats.”

I stepped back a little and pushed Zayats with my hand.

“Eh, Master. Are you serious?”

Zayats was freaked out as the Slime-Girl in front of us made more tentacles from its legs.

“Now Zayats. This one doesn’t mind if you wanted to have fun a little with those tentacles. Don’t mind This one.”

I said while pulling my smartphone and preparing to take picture of Zayats.

The tentacles began to attack Zayats right after I closed my mouth.

“Cruel! You are cruel, Master!” Shouted Zayats as she dodge the tentacles' attack by rolling to the left.

‘Fufufu, show me some tentacles play, my little servant!’


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

90