Chapter 33 – Krysa City
2.2k 7 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Woaaah!” I let out a sound unintentionally because I was amazed as soon as I stepped out of the Magical Train.

After a few hours of travel in Magical Train, we finally arrived in the Magical City, Krysa City.

The station where we stopped was big. Unlike the station in Lithi City that looked like a modern station, the station in Krysa city was like a fantasy station.

It had a high ceiling and a lot of cone-shaped roofs. The buildings of the station looked straight from fantasy where the witch lived.

‘I guess Magical Girl is similar to a witch.’

Aria who was stepping out of the train after me put her hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t act like a country bumpkin. This is just the station, you will be amazed when you see the city.”

‘Eh?’

I looked at Aria who was smiling at me and then I shouted.

“I’m not a country bumpkin! I was born in a city!”

I was a city girl from the bottom of my heart! How can she call me a country bumpkin?

“But you look like one when you are shouting earlier.”

“Eh, really?”

I didn’t realize that. Did I look like a country bumpkin earlier?

That was embarrassing, I was amazed that I shouted.

“Umm, can you forget about that, Aria?”

“No can do.”

Aria gave me a playful wink and walked ahead of me while dragging her white suitcase.

“Let’s go, I will leave you behind if you don’t hurry.”

“Yes! Please wait!” I ran quickly and then walked beside Aria when I reached her.

We exited the station and I was amazed once again.

The houses and buildings were shaped like a Witch house, with a cone rooftop. Instead of a normal street light, there were floating pumpkins everywhere. It was magical.

There were a lot of Magical Girls, I mean, almost all the people who lived in this city were Magical Girls.

Some of them were walking on the street wearing normal outfits, but some of them were flying in the sky using their Magical Girls’ outfits.

“Woah, how many Magical Girls lived in this city?”

I asked Aria without looking at her.

She looked at me and then pointed in the direction of The Center of this city.

The center of this city was visible from the station. It was a big orange tower with a black roof. Around the tower were at least 10 Magical Girls who were flying around.

“We are going to The Center?”

I answered Aria and she nodded. Somehow, I felt like Aria was avoiding my question about how much the Magical Girls lived in this city.

“Yes, we are going to The Center. Also, please don’t ask the number of the Magical Girls who lived in this city. We purposely hide the number of the Magical Girls on our side so the Evil Side won’t get the information of our numbers.”

I see, so the Good Side purposely hide the exact number of Magical Girls on their side to fool the Evil Side.

Maybe it was because both sides were wary of each other that they were careful enough to even hide their numbers.

“I see! So, why are we going to the center?”

I asked Aria as we started walking. We could always fly, but transforming in this place would attract some attention.

“I need to tell the guardian of The Center about the danger. I don’t really know which city will be attacked by Zmeya, but at least we need to inform The Center’s guard so they can prepare in case Zmeya decided to attack this city.”

“Oh, so that’s why. But, I am still thinking that Zmeya won’t attack any city though. I mean, she was mean, but I don’t think that she’s evil. She was like a lonely girl that wanted attention to herself.”

Somehow I knew that.

Zmeya just wanted to have fun as she said. I knew that gaze.

I had seen that gaze a few times, no, I few that lonely eyes every day before I had arrived in this world.

The gaze of a lonely girl who wanted attention.

The girl who will do something even at the cost of anything.

That was Zmeya for me. I can’t get myself to hate her.

Because she was similar to me, and she reminded me of myself.

“What are you saying. I told you, right? Zmeya herself was the one who said that she will destroy a city. The chances that she wanted to destroy Krysa City is big because this was the hub that connected the Sod City to Lithi City.”

“Why? What’s her reason for targeting this city in particular?”

“I don’t know about that. We have arrived in this city only two days after she told us, we still have time to prepare.”

“Even so, I still can’t see the possibility of Zmeya destroying this city.”

Unless she was provoked, I don’t think that Zmeya would destroy a city.

“Let’s stop this conversation, we have arrived.”

As Aria said that, I noticed that we had arrived in front of The Center.

There was 2 meters wall surrounding The Center of Krysa City.

“The Center of this city, no, the Magical Cities are special. Not only did it put up a barrier to protect the city from the Beast, but it also hid the city from an outsider. Unless you enter the city by riding a Magical Train with this city as its destination, or you have a special pass that is issued by the Council, you won’t be able to enter this city.”

Aria explained to me with a serious tone. She then pulled a card from her pocket and handed it to me.

“That’s your pass for this city. I had asked my friend to make it before we were departing.”

Unexpectedly, although Aria was harsh and disciplined, she was still taking care of me.

If I put it in a word, then she was a Tsundere.

I smiled happily and took the card that she handed me. The card was light blue with my name written on the front side of the card.

“Imbue the card with your Magia later, for now, let’s enter The Center and report what we know to the guard.”

“Alright, Aria.”


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

90