Chapter 34 – Nana, The Guard of Krysa City’s Center
2.1k 15 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We entered The Center without any problem because of Aria’s identity as the guard of Hydro City’s Center.

When I asked her if it was alright to leave The Center of Hydro City unattended, Aria said that it was not a problem.

Apparently, there was another Magical Girl, Aria’s junior, that took over Aria’s duty.

I never thought that Aria was cunning. She told her superior that she wanted a vacation, so she could travel freely with me.

Because I had not registered with the Council, the one who managed the Magical Girl in this world, I was not restricted with anything. However, I was limited to access someplace that was affiliated with the Council.

Even when we entered The Center, the entrance guard told me that I must stick close to Aria and never leave her sight.

“The interior is different from The Center in Hydro City.”

The interior of The Center in Hydro City was like a modern building with a light bulb lit the hallway.

However, the hallway of The Center in Krysa City was lit by a floating blue fire, giving an eerie vibe.

“It’s because the guard hates artificial light. She prefers a natural fire to lit the room. She’s a little bit strange, so be careful around her, Vega. By the way, let’s just visit her faster and find a hotel to stay for the night.”

I nodded my head at Aria and we began to walk faster. We went upstairs to the second floor of this tower.

Although the tower was high, it only had 3 floors. The first floor was a long hallway with a lot of traps to stop intruders, the second floor was the room for the guard, and the third room was the core of the barrier.

The Center had a special material for its wall, so it was impossible for a Magical Girl to destroy it from outside. If they wanted to destroy the Core of the Barrier, they need to enter The Center.

However, I heard that Zmeya was able to destroy it. She was mysterious, and yet I wasn’t able to stop thinking about her.

“It’s here.”

We stopped in front of big double wooden doors that screamed a witch door. There was a pumpkin decoration above the door, and it added a scary atmosphere.

“S-She’s not a witch, right?”

“A witch? What’s that? She’s a Magical Girl, but as I said earlier, she’s a bit strange.”

‘She doesn’t know what a witch is? I guess in this world the word witch is not known.’

When I was thinking about that, I heard a voice from beyond the door.

“Who did you call a strange person? I heard that, Aria.”

The voice was sounded ominous. It was not like a clear voice of Aria or the beautiful voice of Zmeya, it was outright ominous.

“Hii!!” I was scared by the voice, as it reminded me of a ghost movie that I watched on Earth. I grabbed Aria’s clothes and hid behind her.

Aria looked at me and let out a tired sigh.

“Nana, I told you to stop using that voice, right? Open this door now.”

Aria shouted towards the door and it opened.

From inside the room, a tall girl, maybe around 175cm, with big boobs appeared and flicked her long blonde hair to the back.

She was in her Magical Girl outfit, a sleeveless white dress with a yellow accent. The skirt was frilly, but the most eye-catching from her was her yellow witch hat.

‘I thought they had no witch here, but she’s wearing a witch hat!’ I was screaming inside my mind.

Slowly, I released Aria’s clothes and stood beside Aria with a smile on my face. It was a bit forced, but I wanted to make a good first impression.

“You don’t need to shout, you know that I can hear anything in this city, right? My ears are everywhere.”

The Magical Girl that was wearing the witch hat, I remembered that Aria called her Nana, touched her right ear with her right hand, and muttered, “I thought I was going deaf from the shout.”

Her voice was different from earlier. This time, she had a voice that looked like a high-class lady. It was beautiful, yet sexy.

“Oya, I heard about it too. You are the one called Vega, right?”

Suddenly, Nana walked towards me and then hugged me. My face was buried between her boobs, it was hard to breathe.

However, I hadn’t yet answered her question.

“Ywes! I wam Awawiya Vefwa.”

My voice was not clear, and I think Nana wasn’t able to hear my name clearly.

“I see! Awawiya, huh!”

She hugged me even tighter and now I can’t even breathe.

To ask for help, I tried to move my hands.

‘Help, Aria!’

“Stop that, Nana. Vega was not able to breathe.”

Fortunately, Aria understood my sign and she pulled me away from Nana.

“Puha!”

Finally, a fresh air. I tried to breathe a few times before looking at Nana.

“U-um, My name is Amamiya Vega, not Awawiya.”

“Hahaha, I’m sorry about that, Vega. My name is Nana, nice to meet you.”

“Yes, nice to meet you, Nana!”

Nana smiled and put her right hand on her cheek. It seems that she was a kind person, but Aria seemed to be displeased when she met her.

A second later, Nana turned her attention towards Aria and tilted her head after she saw Aria’s displeased expression.

She then smacked her left palm with her right hand as if she knew what happened and then she spread her arms.

“Come. I’m sorry, I forgot that you love to be hugged too!”

“As if!” Aria shouted back while stepping back. “Who wanted to be hugged by you. You are killing people with your hug and your big boobs!”

“Hahaha, you are shy. How cute!”

From their interaction, I knew one thing.

‘Nana, she’s clumsy? No, maybe airheaded is a correct term.’

Aria took a deep breath and then crossed her arms. She put on a serious face and said.

“Putting that aside, we are here because I got some rather concerning information.”

Nana lowered her arms and then she put her right hand on her cheek again.

“Well, from your tone, it seems serious. Let’s enter my room first.” She turned around and then entered the room.

Aria followed her and I also strode behind Aria. When I entered the room, I could only express it with one thing.

‘A witch room.’

The room was filled with witch things. Starting from a furnace on the side of the room, a violet sheet for the bed, a chandelier in the middle of the room, and the collection of witch hats on the cabinet.

Nana turned to look at us and then smiled brightly.

“Welcome, to my lovely room!”


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

79