Chapter 37 – Battle of Krysa City
2.2k 16 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After walking for a few hours and killing some beasts that attacked us in our journey, we arrived in the middle of flat plains without any grass or trees.

There were only rails of the Magical Train in the plain, and with that, I knew that we have arrived in Krysa City.

Krysa City was hidden by a barrier that made the city invisible from the outside.

It could only be seen when someone held the pass or ride the Magical Train.

Because we had no pass, and we chose to walk instead of riding the Magical Train, we couldn’t see the Krysa City.

“Are you sure that the city is here, Master?”

Zayats asked me in disbelief.

She was strong enough to break a barrier of Hydro City if she attacked it with all of her strength. Hence, she didn’t believe that she couldn’t see through the barrier that surrounded Krysa City.

For me, because I was wearing my earring now, I couldn’t see through them too. I only had 1/15 of my strength, maybe I was now equal to Zayats in terms of strength.

If we fought each other in my state right now, I would win for sure. Although we had the same strength, I had lots more skills compared to Zayats.

Not to mention, I had memorized all strategies used in the game.

“I’m sure. I had contacted Aria, so she will come out in a minute.”

As I said that, I took off my earring and tossed it to my Mirror Inventory. Magia surrounded me in an instant and changed my clothes. My hair turned back to green color and half-crown floated on the left side of my side.

With me in this form, I could see clearly the City right in front of me.

The buildings were not as tall as Hydro or Lithi city, but the design was unique for sure.

The highest building in Krysa City was the Tower that looked like a witch tower.

There was no high wall in Krysa City. The wall was only one meter high, probably to stop rainwater from entering the city or something.

‘The Guard of Krysa City is Nana, right? She’s a unique individual because she looked like a witch instead of the usual Magical Girl.’

Although she was strange, Nana was a good-natured girl and loved looking at each other.

She was also a tutorial NPC that taught the Main Character about the Magic Items and Magic Clothes.

“Take This one’s hand, Zayats. Let This one show you.”

My left hand was stretched to Zayats. She held it with her right, and I channeled Magia through her hand.

It allowed her to see what I saw, and she uttered her amazement as my Magia flowed through her body.

“Wah!”

Magia Transfer is one of the perks of being contracted with me. Now she could see Krysa City.

“Is that Krysa City? It’s … different from Lithi City.”

“Right? This one loves scenery like this, and it seems that our guides have arrived.”

From inside the barrier, I saw Aria, Vega, and a voluptuous girl with blonde hair and a witch hat walking out of the city.

They were all in their Magical Girls costume and their expressions were grim, except for Vega that was smiling happily.

She was wearing a witch hat similar to the blonde girl, but with a white color.

'Ah, so she had learned about Magic Clothes? Good for her.'

That girl got balls, she wasn’t afraid of me even with the possibility of me arriving in this place to destroy Krysa City.

They walked out of the barrier and our gazes met with each other. I raised my right hand and waved at them.

“Ya! This one has been waiting for you, Magiya Emerald.”

“Zmeya… as expected, you are targeting Krysa City!”

Magiya Emerald pointed her index finger at me with an angry expression.

Vega, in her Magiya Raylight form, was perplexed by the sudden shout of Magiya Emerald.

Nana, which donned in the sleeveless Magical Girl costume had the name, Magiya Vines, a Magical girl that controlled plants.

That was why she was chosen as The Center’s guard in Krysa City. This city was filled with plants, pumpkins were scattered everywhere.

She was able to collect any information in the city by listening to what people had said through the pumpkins.

Her expression was not that good, she heard about me using Materialization, huh?

So as I had expected, Magiya Emerald thought that I would destroy Krysa City. Magiya Raylight, however, it seemed like she didn’t believe Magiya Emerald.

Nana didn’t know me yet, so she would believe anything that Magiya Emerald told her.

So, I would have fun first.

“Kukuku, prepare yourself!”

I laughed evilly and spread my arms. Zayats understood what I wanted to do, so she turned to her Magical Girl form, bumped her fist with her palm, and her lips curved into an evil smile.

“I’m excited, Master!” She shouted in a loud voice so the Magical Girls in front of us could hear us.

“Waa!” Magiya Raylight was surprised, maybe she never thought that I would seriously try to destroy Krysa City.

‘That was just an act though.’

“Tch!”

Magiya Emerald clicked her tongue and pointed her wand at me. Magia began to swirl in front of her wand and an emerald around 30cm in size was created on the tip of her wands.

A long wand that looked like a broom appeared on Magiya Vines’s hand and a big tree with a lot of vines appeared behind her.

Magiya Raylight was confused, but she knew that I tried to destroy Krysa City. So she also pointed her wand at me and two Light spears appeared above her head.

The atmosphere was serious, the bodies of three Magical Girls in front of us tensed and sweat began to pour out of their bodies, especially Magiya Emerald and Vines.

Magiya Raylight couldn’t feel it, but Zayats had surrounded the area around us with her Magia.

The sky turned dark slowly, and it was at that time Magiya Raylight noticed that something had happened.

“What is this?”

As a newbie Magical Girl, she didn’t know that concentrated Magia could change the surrounding area, especially the sky.

“Territory! Shit, we are doomed for real. Not only Zmeya, that girl is also strong.”

Magiya Emerald was trying her best to smile, but fear was visible on her face.

It was amusing, three Magical Girls (them) were trying to stop the evil (us) while fighting with their own Fear.

“Magiya Raylight, run away from here. You are the prophesied girl, we can’t let the hope of the Good Side fall in this place.”

Magiya Vines put on a serious expression as she controlled the tree behind her. One of the vines reached out to Magiya Raylight and held her stomach.

“Wha-wait! I can also fight!”

The light spears above Magiya Raylight disappeared as she lost concentration. She moved around, struggling to release the vine that was holding her stomach.

She wanted to stay, so I made her stay. With a flick of my finger, the vine that was holding Magiya Raylight was cut.

I condensed the Magia in my finger and shot it like a knife, this technique was Magia Blade.

“There, This one had helped you.”

Magiya Emerald and Magiya Vines looked at the vine that was cut with disbelief. They couldn’t see the Magia Blade that I shot out with the flick of my finger.

It traveled faster than sound, and it was able to cut the vine from the tree that Magiya Vines summoned.

The tree was made from Magia, so it was strong. That was why…

“No way… that easy?” Magiya Vines was surprised and her expression crumbled.

Now her face was filled with despair, and so was Magiya Emerald.

‘Ah, I’ve gone too far.’

I scratched my cheek and looked at Zayats.

“It’s enough Zayats, the joke ends here. This one has enough fun.”

“Oh, it’s done, Master?”

Zayats’s evil smile was gone from her face and it was replaced by her usual cute smile. The atmosphere around us also turned normal as Zayats retracted her Magia.

She turned back to her human form and I took out my earring from my Mirror Inventory again.

I put on my earring again and my clothes changed to my hoodie.

“Yaa~ That was fun. Sorry about that, I was just joking.”

‘Not gonna lie, I never thought that they would be that scared.’

I approached the three Magical Girls and laughed.

Magiya Emerald and Magiya Vines were dumbfounded, while Magiya Raylight that just removed the vine that was still holding her stomach looked at me while blinking a few times.

“So you are not here to destroy the city?”

As expected of the Main Character? She was able to recover faster than the two Magical Girls and asked me the important question.

I raised my right hand and waved my index finger.

“Tsk tsk tsk, you are too naïve. There is no way I will destroy this city, I have no reason to.”

“But you said…”

Magiya Emerald had recovered from her shock and asked me.

“I will destroy a city, right? But, when did I say that I will destroy Krysa City?”

Then as if a button was clicked inside Magiya Emerald’s mind, she collapsed on her butt and sighed.

“Haa- it was my misunderstanding?”

“That’s it!” I grinned and pointed at Magiya Emerald with my index finger. “Now, why don’t you guide me inside the city. I heard that the pumpkin soup in this city is delicious, that’s why I visited this city!”

Magiya Vines had also recovered from her shock, she approached me and said.

“If that’s all, then you can follow me. However, I hope, no, I beg you to not joke like that again.”

Her tone was serious. She was seriously begging at me.

“Umu, I can’t promise you.”

So I refused. Why did I refuse?

‘It was fun seeing her expression.’

Magiya Vines was a big sister-looking girl, her expression was now changing at a fast rate which was cute.

It was cute, but at this rate, she won’t take me inside the city. So I added, “But I will not make any commotion.”

It seemed that it was enough. Magiya Vines sighed in relief, smiled, and welcomed me.

“I’m grateful. Welcome to Krysa City.”


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

89