illustration
2.4k 14 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello Readers,

Alicia - Fully Colored illustration 

Creator - Maury

ArtWork Link - https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/99081124

 

 

I am very grateful to Maury for taking their time and making such a beautiful illustration of the main character Alicia.

And I am sure everyone will like it too.

You can find more wonderful illustrations by the creator on his pixiv account.

Pixiv - https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/43392739

.

Coming back to Volume 6, we have finally reached its end. And while we got to see so many new characters. Edith and Will were simply minor characters. While Maia and Caige are semi-major characters.

While these characters were never actually part of the true original story or the outline but were actually created on spot by me. But I couldn't help myself to the tell their story to you when they are so close a character to us with all their faults and merits to them. I hope you can forgive me for making such a mistake and not entirely hate them for it, but eventually come to like them as a side part of the story to support our main character in their own way when needed.

While the story proceeds and has been delayed only by a bit. I have made you eagerly wait for Alicia and Athena’s reunion. We are getting close but I want you to allow Alicia to get a little more exposure to the outside world.

 

But I promise you this, that Alicia and Athena will have the best reunion you have ever seen or read.

 

Also, here is a small google feedback form I would like you to fill to help me further with my story to grow and bring the best out of it for you. There are two mandatory questions on this feedback form, which I am dying to know the answers to.

FEEDBACK FORM LINK - Click here

 

For now that will be all I wanted to tell.

Hope you keep on enjoying my novel as volume 7 starts publishing here.

.

Also there is an important announcement that the releasing schedule will now changed to uploading on  - Sunday.

.

Volume 7 has already started publishing on my Patreon page and you can read 5 chapters in advance there.

Read 5 chapters in advance on my Patreon page.

Do think of supporting me there.

 

Join discord community - https://discord.com/invite/WUGFUxbpbd

23