Chapter 11, arc 1 END
1.9k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For the end it came out a bit short, I know. But the next ark will come out tomorrow.

 

Yeah, I know that my upload schedule is fucked up as much as I am. So, I'm changing them for every: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD LET ME END YOU!!!” I shouted losing myself to wrath.

I immediately flashed before him, already swinging my sword to decapitate him.

“Wha!?” he shouted at my sudden disappearance and then being right in from of him. But the bastard, got to say, has some good reflexes.

As I was swinging down my sword, he instantly jumped away, but he didn’t pay the cost of freedom, he lost half of his forearm in the process, looks like I was this strong after being taken over with the rampaging power, or he was just this weak, one never knows.

He screamed in pain.

“You bitch I’ll get you for this!” he screamed at me.

But I didn’t even bother listening to him, because I saw him taking out a big red button, I wanted to get there as soon as I fucking can, but as I got there to kick it away, he had already pressed it.

That moment was when I heard explosions, lots of them.

‘Shit! This guy is trying to blow you up with the building!’

‘You have to get away from here now!’ the vampire shouted to me inside my head. Well, she really didn’t need to shout.

‘But if I run, he will get away…’ I started to waver.

‘YOU ARE RUNNING NOW!’ she practically commanded me, and me being used to commands, had to run.

‘Okay.’ And I started to run. I ran and ran, until I found the exit. I went outside. And that was when I saw the barrier, it was shrouded in a green of sorts colored aura, that was when the vamp inside my head shouted again.

‘Don’t just stare at it go near it and touch it, then I can destroy the barrier!’ I got closer and closer, then as I touched it, after about two seconds the barrier shattered, leaving me here dazed a bit.

‘Why are just standing here, RUN!’ and as you can guess I started to run. I ran into a dark forest of some kind, I don’t know anything because the cunt looking fuckface never taught me anything, not even how to read!

Then after I rested a bit, I did some more running, until I ran into small, but a little bit suspicious village.

So, how did you like the first ark? (No need to be reserved.)
  • I liked it, will be waiting for more. Votes: 65 44.2%
  • Meh. Nice Votes: 66 44.9%
  • Nah, fuck u fam, this book trash Votes: 16 10.9%
Total voters: 147
42