Chapter 7 arc 2
941 26 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Note* Edited 03/03

Thank you again @Ambly for pointing out those fucking mistakes.

 

Trust me, this orphanage gives me shinobu vibes from velvet abyss.

 

Foreshadowing

 

Yeet

She took me to the room where she came from, as I entered, I felt gazes falling on me.

‘Oh, this is going to be wonderful.’ I thought sarcastically.

“So, kiddos let me introduce you to our new resident.” Amnestia shouted as cheerily as before.

“So, what is your name?” she asked me.

“Liliana, but Lily for short. Nice to meet you.” I told her.

“My name, as you probably heard, is Amnestia, now you kiddos introduce yourselves.” She commanded the kids.

There looked to be around eleven kids with them being six girls and five boys.

Then a kid that looked to be around seven years old stood up.

“M… M… My name is Mateo.” He said his name.

Then another kid stood up, this time a girl.

“My name is Layla! Nice to meet you!” A girl around nine years old stood up.

“Um… Um… My name is Elias.” A boy around nine years old stood up.

Then others introduced themselves they were like this.

Sofia was the oldest being thirteen years old, well now she wasn’t the oldest because I was fifteen.

Elijah was twelve years old, the oldest out of all boys.

Chloe was eleven.

Everett and Layla with Elias were nine years old.

Riley, Isla and Chloe were eight years old.

And lastly Mateo and Kai were seven years old. (A/N sorry if this confuses you because I myself was confused even more whilst trying to write this.)

That was what I deduced.

“Okay, as you heard, I will be staying here also. So nice to meet you.” I said hello to them since I will be staying here for the next three years.

“Big sister, are you an adventurer?” Kai asked me.

And got to say being called big sister, sure hits differently than being called big brother.

“Yes, though I just registered.” I told him.

“Oooh, then could you tell us a story about your adventures?” He asked me in his puppy eyes.

Got to say kid, that won’t work. But then everyone asked me lots of different questions.

“Big sister Lily why is your hair white?”

“Why are your eyes pink?”

“Do you use that sword?” they asked me all over each other.

“Now, now, please ask one question at a time.” I told them to stop.

“Now then, ask your questions.” I told the group of kids.

“Why is your hair white?” asked one girl whose name I already forgot.

“I was born like this.” I answered her.

“Then what about your eyes?”

“I was also born like this.”

“Then could you teach us how to use a sword?” One of the boys asked me.

“Nope.” I said.

“Why?” he asked again.

“Because a sword is made for the destruction of life, not for fun.” I answered him.

“Plus, I don’t think you can even lift it.” I smirked at him.

“Then give it to me and let’s see.” He told me.

“No.” I simply said.

“Why? Are you scared that I am stronger than you.” He tried to make fun of me. Which caused me to snap.

“Listen here you snot faced brat. This sword here costs more money than your whole goddamn life, so you better watch your mouth boy before you see this blade in your neck.” I told him and then looked at Amnestia.

“Amnestia, can I punch this brat in the face a couple times.”

“No, you cannot do that!” she responded a couple of seconds later.

“Okay kids! Time to go to bed! It’s getting late now, let me show you where you will be sleeping.” She showed me the way to the room, I will be sleeping with the other girls since there were not that many rooms. So I just undressed and went to sleep.

 

The next day.

As I woke up, everyone was still sleeping. So after dressing up, I went towards where the most noise was coming from.

The kitchen.

I went in to see two women working in the kitchen, Amnestia and someone else. They both saw me and Amnestia came over.

“Good morning, you know you could’ve slept a little bit longer.” Amnestia said to me.

“Yeah, good morning to you too, I just want to go to the guild now. So I planned to grab something to eat quickly and then go on my ways.” I told her.

“Ah then could you wake everyone up, we will be going together, because the adventurer guild helps us a bit with some meat from the hunts.” She told me.

“Ah, okay then.” I said and went on my ways to wake everyone up.

“Okay everyone, wake up.” I said to the girls as I opened the curtains. Then told Sofia I was going to wake up the boys.

“Okay, wake up you idiots.” I did the same thing as I did with the girls. Opened the curtains so that they could wake up more normally. But that one kid from yesterday who pissed me off, didn’t wake up. So, I decided to do one thing.

I grabbed one of the boys by the collar of their shirt, then hoisted him up in the air and threw him onto the one who didn’t wake up.

“Bufa!” he woke up.

“What did you do that for!?” he asked me.

“The first part is for pissing me off yesterday, and the second half for not waking up when you are being woken up.” I explained to him.

The oldest of the group said visibly scared.

“Girls are scary.”

“Then don’t make yourself their enemy.” I told him.

Then we went to the dining room and ate.

And after that we went to the guild.

25