Chapter 155 : The Academy (3)
13.1k 41 305
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shocked classroom was silent, and the Tom was fuming with envy as he looked at the door, where the pretty teacher Isabella had just passed.

Before the students could comprehend what just happened, a handsome young teacher entered the classroom with a frown and an iron ruler that he swung around.

“WHO DID IT?” He yelled. “WHO IS THE PERVERT WHO ANGERED MS. ISABELLA?” He added as he pointed to the students with his ruler.

A timid girl in the front pointed to Victor who was having Lily arrange a pillow for him on the desk…

“YOU BASTARD…..” The teacher headed straight to Victor…. “YOU….” He didn’t continue as Victor, who was sitting lazily on his chair, skillfully kicked him in the balls from under the desk.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….” The teacher fell to the ground holding his crotch as his ruler fell to the ground.
Victor has memories of this one, his name is Lucas something something…. and he was not a player. But a normal teacher who adores Isabella and wants to court her… He probably thought this was his chance. to prove himself.
Back then, he didn’t like Victor at all because he was more handsome than him. He bullied him once or twice… Victor was forbidden from acting as a family heir back then, so he was an easy target.

“Listen, kid… This young master will not tolerate anyone calling him a bastard.” Victor said casually. Making the student gasp… did he just call the teacher a kid?

“Just you wait… I will….” Lucas shouted as he struggled to stand up, but was kicked again by Lily this time, who got Victor’s signal.
“You …………………..” The teacher wanted to say something when his nose hit a desk on his way down.

“Ouch.”

“Don’t “you” me kid… Now crawl out of this classroom, you are ruining my good mood…. Shit, you are bleeding… Get your dirty commoner blood away from me.” Victor said as he stood from his chair and stepped away in disgust, to avoid the blood pool forming from the teacher’s injured nose.

The teacher quickly covered his nose… He wanted to stand up…. “No… I better not” He thought as he crawled his way out of the classroom.

Lily quickly took a napkin and professionally whipped the blood around Victor’s desk allowing him to sit down again.

“Aren't you bullying them too much?” Margret asked with some worry. As the students also listened… Two teachers…and this was still the first day!

“Oh….. Well….” Victor acted as if he was thinking for a few seconds. “Didn’t you hear the principal? His speech has opened my eyes. This life is all about status and class… How can those commoners insult me without repercussions? That won’t do at all… And I didn’t hurt them. If they were not my teachers, their heads would be rotting on a pole somewhere for their insults.” He said arrogantly, making her nod.
His classmates didn’t know how to react…. This young master was really arrogant…

Just as everyone was not sure what to do… The door opened and the principal who was listening to Victor’s explanation across the building entered the classroom.
A slightly fat, white-haired man, with a funny goatee.

“Calm down everyone…” He said with a calm voice as he looked at the blood pool, then at Victor.

“Purple hair! By any chance, are you Victor Von Weise?” He asked, as Victor politely stood up and bowed.

“Yes, Mr. principal. I am very honored you know my name.” Victor said politely, making Tom who was watching, want to spit on him. Just now he was acting like a……“This Victor was the type who bully the weak and fear the strong.” He thought with the rest of the class. Not realizing how scary the principal really was.

NAME: James Trove III

LEVEL: 149

CLASS: Wizard

AUTHORITY: 14

Strength: 388
Agility: 400
Intelligence: 434

Luck: 40
Charm: 35
Order: 47

SKILLS :
Formula Magic, SS
Energy storm, S
Elemental Bullets, A
Survival, A
Distant Hearing, A
Bartering, A
Chantless Magic, A
Teaching A
Quick Steps, B
Fire Resistance B
Charisma C
Poison Resistance, C
Shock Resistance, C
Frost Resistance, C
Charm, D
Talisman Drawing, D
Knitting, E
Map Drawing, E
Sword Arts, F
Self-defense Arts, F

EQUIPMENT:
HIDDEN STAFF OF TROVE, S
Defense Talisman, S
Storage Ring, A
Von KRONE Family Janitor Token, E
Players Council Elder Token, F
The Elite Academy Principal Token, F

FATE STATUS
FATE’S POWER: A
FATE’S Direction: NEUTRAL
FATE’S DESIGN: NEUTRAL
TOTAL: A

BLOODLINE: CROWNED CROW

“Good, Good,” The Principal said as he fondled his goatee…” Are you the one who harassed teacher Isabella?” He asked.

“If you mean kissing, then yes… I couldn’t help myself, as she was the one who tried to harass me first…. She seduced me with her hot body…. This might have been a misunderstanding. “Victor said shamelessly. Hiding his distress, the rest of the students looked at the principal, waiting for him to kick Victor out of the school.

“I see… Then what about Teacher Lucas…Why did you do that?” The principal asked.

“Who is Teacher Lucas?” Victor asked.

“The one you kicked a little earlier…” The principal said, without a hint of annoyance.

“Oh… He is just a commoner… Who told him to come screaming like a mad dog. I wish to submit an official complaint about this… He called me a bastard… How dare he? Does he know who my father is? That teacher is not good for the school’s morals.” Victor said, using his daddy professionally to cover his ass.

“I see… I will consider it.” The principal said, “Try to be more considerate of those people of lower social status in the future. They don’t understand how vast the world is…. “ The principal said.

“But I wanted to educate them.” Victor interrupted.

“Then don’t do it here …. If you must cause trouble, you are free to kill them outside.” The principal said before giving the girls in the classroom a quick look and pausing for a second on Lily before leaving the room with a frown.

The students were in an uproar…. What is wrong with this school? Can the powerful really bully the weak here?
The answer was of course not… Unless you belong to one of the top powers. You can do whatever you want then.

Victor sat in his chair frowning… This man belonged to the Von Krone Damn it…He must be some hidden agent. He should have checked him earlier at the Ceremony.
Did he discover Lily… Although she was wearing a veil, the air around her must have made him suspicious…

“Is there anything wrong, young master?” Lily asked... The expression on his face was not good.

“I just didn’t like the way the principal looked at you… Thankfully you were wearing a veil, or he would have discovered how ugly you are… that would have been disgraceful for me.” He added in a low voice, making both Lily and Margret frown… They quickly figured it out, The principal must be eavesdropping on them.

“Anyway, you keep close to me in the future… I might need you to wipe a lot of stains...Blood and ….. You will understand later.“ He told her casually… But she got his true meaning, DON’T WONDER ALONE WITHOUT ME…. I WILL TELL YOU WHY LATER.

A minute or so after that a new teacher entered the classroom, this time, it was an old-timer who knew his place.
“Teacher Isabella will take the rest of the day off, so I will substitute for her…” He said after clearing his throat and avoiding eye contact with Victor.

“Now let’s introduce ourselves…. Call me Mr. Gold…. How about you…. Let’s begin with you... Everyone feel free to say your name and afflicted power. You can also tell us your class if you want to sponsor yourself, But that's optional… But maybe some supreme power would hear of you and recruit you…” He said, gesturing to Peter.

“I Am Peter Ford. I am unaffiliated, My class is Archer.” Peter stood up and said,

“I am Tom Watson, I am also unaffiliated, My Class is a Warrior. “ Tom naturally lied,

“I am Andrea Lang, I am with the Lang Family….” She didn’t reveal her class, most of those who already belonged to some faction didn’t need to advertise themselves.


“ My name is Madeline Roberts… I am unaffiliated… and My class is…. Enchantress…” She lied…Making the class a little surprised as Margret frowned, she had the same class.
Victor almost spat on this dirty girl. She was not an enchantress, but a f*cking rare Succubus class… A super fat Succubus who feeds on men’s dreams and ..... other things.

“I am Olla Dina, I am with the Clear Water sect… and my class is…… a Healer.” She said… Looking for a better employer maybe.

“I am Mina. I am a maid in the Von Weise estate.” She said proudly, followed by her sister who repeated the same sentence. Causing a boy who was trying to get close to them to lick his lips secretly… Are they maids? Hehehe… That’s his fetish. He had no idea what Von Weise meant.

Tom and Peter looked at each other, then at the twins with a frown…. They always suspected that… Especially Tom, who realized how wise the system was, warning him about them. Dirty b*tches… He should have never got close to them.

“I am Lily Von Weise,” Lily said coldly, hiding her blushing face behind a veil as she took her husband’s last name…. her affiliated power was clear…

“My name is Victor Von Weise, an Elite member of the Von Weise family, and I am a merchant.” He said casually as he sat down. A merchant always needs more advertisement.

The boy who was making plans for the twins, at that same moment moved his desk three inches away from them. He has just realized what Von Weise signified. He was just someone from a poor family who got lucky, and he does not want to have anything to do with this mad man.

Lastly, “Margret Ringer… Soon to be a Von Weise.” She added as she sat down moving her desk closer to Victor as she gave Lily a challenging look.

The teacher nodded, as he sighed in relief, nothing too crazy happened… Thankfully.
“Now let’s start our course…... What is a player… It is the user of great power………………….”

And with that their first day at school passed peacefully as Victor enjoyed a blissful sleep. No one dared to wake him up at all.

At the end of the day, Victor woke up and stretched his arms… That was a good first day.
He looked around and watched the students collect their stuff cheerfully. They learned a lot today. Especially about Dungeons and how they worked… They couldn’t wait for their first dungeon dive.

“Excuse me, young master Victor… My name is Rebeca…” A girl approached Victor who looked at her with a frown.

“What do you want?” He answered rudely, this girl rejected him two times in his previous lifetime. That was before he realized how much of a snake she was. Later, she became one of Linda’s cronies who took every chance to slander him. He was a real idiot back then.

“I was wondering if you are interested in some ice cream…There is a shop...” She said shyly…

“Oh… No, I only eat fresh ice cream…If you can produce some, I wouldn’t mind…” He said pervertedly as he looked at her bulging chest and licked his lips…. This is the best way to get revenge and get rid of her at the same time. Victor knew well that this girl wanted to climb up to his family. Like most of the girls here. But he didn’t want any spies by his side.

“Fresh…..I…..?” She didn’t get it, until one of her friends dragged her to the side and whispered something in her ear, making her blush angrily as she kicked the ground with her foot and turned to leave. She didn’t mind if he told her that privately… But in front of all of her friends, she had no face left…

Seeing the girl's magnificent failure, the other girls changed their minds. This guy was too perverted for them. And that was what Victor wanted. He is a hunter, not a prey… They decided to go for their other option who was flashing his shining smile everywhere.

Just as Victor was about to leave the classroom, he noticed a girl hesitating at the door, Monica. She has seen the entire scene where he humiliated that girl.

She was looking at him then at Tom, who had yet to notice her. She seemed hesitant.
Making up her mind, she started heading in Tom’s direction, just as Tom stood up and headed to Madlein’s desk.
“Go out with me.” He told her as he struck the desk firmly with his hand, making all the girls, who were gossiping about Victor, turn around and look at him in shock… NO…Their other target chose that girl out of all the pretty ones in the class. Is an enchantress effect really this powerful? Or does he have some crazy hobbies?

Monica stood there, lost, watching as that fat girl acted coquettishly in front of Tom.
Suddenly, a firm hand grabbed her waist. Making her flinch.

“Are you looking for me?” Victor asked.

“Ahh…. Are you really Victor Von Weise…?” She asked as she turned to look at his handsome face... Her father told her to go sell herself to him… And after asking around, she realized that her target was the same handsome Terrorist who kidnapped her… Was this a coincidence or destiny?

“The one and the only…. No, there is another Victor in the family, but he is already 90 Years old…” He said, pondering. Could it be him?

“Ahh... It is you…” She said bashfully.

“Then what can this young master do for you, pretty Miss Monica?” He asked, making her blush a little.

“Ah….My father asked me to…. become your assistant… If you don’t mind.” She said it as softly as possible… In fact, her father told her to get him to impregnate her. But she can’t say that.

“Oh…. Well, I told you that you will be mine before… Fine… Let’s go then,” he said as he threw his bag at her, and walked out of the classroom as his entourage dragged her with them, just as Tom glanced at them…….

WHAT!!!!! WAIT... NO….
Too bad for him, he couldn’t chase after Monica, as a fat girl was hugging his arm firmly… The system promised him that this one would be of great assistance… He must endure.
DAMN YOU VICTOR

Peter didn’t witness any of that because the moment class was over, he hurried out heading to the normal class. The girls here were not his type, he liked normal girls who were weaker than him, so he would go hunt there. Who would refuse a special class student?

Stepping out of the Academy surrounded by his pretty harem, Victor quickly headed to the parking lot under the envious eyes of the school students.
Just then a student who came running out of nowhere bumped into Lily knocking her and grabbing her veil before he hurried away… His timing was too perfect that she could only stand there in shock.

Victor said nothing. In a split second, he took out a gun and shot the young man’s hand forcing him to drop the veil and escape. He didn’t kill him, because he was sent by the principal… And has just used a high-level concealment skill.

Everyone looked at Lily's face in shock by then… How can a girl be this ugly?

Her looks were so ugly that it made a few faint-hearted students throw up. She was not a monster, but her nose was a little rotated to the left, and her mouth was a little bit wrong. Her lips were thin and her chin was like a cucumber. The combined effect created a unique face that would be perfect for any villain in a thriller movie.

Everyone wondered at her hideous face as Mina quickly got the Veil from the ground and then gave it back to Lily after dusting it.

Margret frowned a little as Monica put her hand on her mouth… She never expected this girl to be this ugly.

Victor sighed as dragged the girls to the car. The principal was definitely suspecting something, but with this, he had probably managed to mislead him… He must hurry and complete the blood awakening… Damn it.

When they reached the car, Alex was waiting for them with a smile. She seemed to have had a good day. How dare she… He will ruin it for her later tonight.

“Did you make any new friends?” He asked the girls as he sat in the car’s back seat followed by Monica who was dragged in forcefully.

The girls shook their heads as they sat down… Only Monica wanted to say that she made many friends, but decided to keep her silence.

“That won’t do… I know you want to stay with me, but having friends is important. Look, I already have a cute Monica here” He said, making her blush.

“Understood,” The girls said… It’s not that they didn’t want to make friends… But no one dared to go near them with Victor around. His reputation was already rock bottom.

“Young master… Where are we going…” Monica asked as the car moved… She was not ready yet…

“I will drive you to your home first, then go to my mansion and enjoy a blissful night.” He said with a smirk. “Don’t worry, when your father sees that you are coming out of my car, he will stop bothering you,” Victor added, making her smile sweetly for the first time… He really cared for her.

“You are mine now, though… Don’t get close to other guys.” He added, making her smile freeze... She thought of Tom, then shook her head. Young master Victor is much more handsome…

 

Remember, Don't act like Victor, and respect your teachers... Unless you are a young master with a super daddy.

If you liked this, consider donating.

305