Chapter 245: Alice
15.6k 77 266
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having gotten a few hours of good sleep after having the entire bed for himself, Victor woke up refreshed in the morning.
After a quick shower, The first thing he did was call Hilda. He was not in the mood to talk to her last night. He already knew what she was calling about after all.

“Young master, where were you yesterday?”

“Busy!” he stated

“School called yesterday, they were going to raid a dungeon!. I already sent the twins…” she said.

“Noted… Anything else?” he asked.

“No… Was that really you yesterday?” she sounded worried.

“It was Alex,” he hung up and glared at the poor Alex who could only sleep on her stomach last night, and was having difficulty sitting down at the moment… Even after taking a healing pill, she didn’t feel better… The damage was not physical after all.

“Alex, I will be counting on you today.” Victor said, “You better not do anything stupid like yesterday…”

“Ahh… isn’t my role over? Would it be a different brothel?” Alex asked, earning herself a spank on her already swollen butt.

“Why would I send you to a brothel in the morning? Is that the only thing you can think about now!” Victor scolded, “Something happened yesterday, so I might need you to act as a kidnapper… “
“Then while you two boys are having fun, I will use the morning to go meet some old friends.…” Margret said, ignoring the embarrassed Alex.

“Be sure to finish quickly… we will be heading back to Vein city to join the dungeon raid in the afternoon.” He said as he sent a message to Lily… He wanted her to attend this dungeon raid too.

“What dungeon raid? I still haven't finished my investigation here!” Margret asked, raising her head from her notebook on which she was plotting her revenge… She was still holding a grudge over yesterday.

“You can return here later. The academy had finally found an F-ranked dungeon to train the students… So naturally, we can’t waste this chance, and we will have to sneak Alex with us,” Victor said.

“Why?” both Margret and Alex asked at the same time.

“This dungeon will definitely turn up to be at least C ranked…. If not more. It will definitely contain many treasures to hunt and strong monsters to farm,” Victor said. “I will need Alex by my side to feel safe,” he said, making her heart skip a beat.

She was not aware he was bringing her along because he didn’t dare to leave her unsupervised in the mansion, especially at such a sensitive time. Lately, she was in her full-throttle Dark Scion mode… Damn it, she was definitely enjoying her time!

“You sound sure?” Margret asked. “Do you know anything about it?” He was a time traveler after all.

“No… But think about it, this raid involves two scions at the very least. Tom and Zoe. Scions usually attract trouble… This time it’s double trouble!”

“Oh….” she nodded, he had a point there.

 

Going downstairs with the two girls, Victor was welcomed by a grand table full of food.

“Good Morning, Little Brother!” Mike, who was already seated with his wives and having his breakfast, said, “Come on, sit down and have a bite.”

“Good morning,” Victor greeted everyone as he sat down with Margret at his side. Poor Alex, who was dressed as a maid, had to stand behind him and serve him.

“Do you plan on going to propose now or in the afternoon?” Mike asked with a chuckle, giving Victor some approving looks… He suddenly noticed something! That maid! She was definitely a man… His brother was really amazing! He would not waste any food at all!

“Right after breakfast…“ Victor said, feeling his brother’s strange gaze…. Damn you, Alex!

“Oh good, be sure to leave a good impression,” Mike warned.

“Brother, I need you to come with me… I am a little nervous,” Victor said after some hesitation. Just in case Luliana lost her nerves and wanted to hit someone Mike would be a good shield. He had to act really shameless today after all.

“Oh… I don’t mind…” Mike said with a smile, it is natural to be nervous, Victor was still a teenager after all. Mike really liked being the eldest brother.

“Ah, and by the way, do you have Alice’s phone number?” Victor asked suddenly,

“You can ask your butler for that” Mike said as one of his girls cut down his bacon for him. “Do you want to ask her to come too?”

“No… It’s something else. I want her private phone…” Victor said in a low voice.

“Oh… “ Mike didn’t ask why, he just took a notebook from his pocket and wrote a number on it then gave it to Victor. “Make sure to ask her nicely if you need anything…” he said.

“I would,” Victor said, taking a look at the paper.

In a wooden gazebo in the middle of a training field covered with sand, a very pretty girl was relaxing on her reclaimed chair as two maids fed her some grapes…. No, those two were macho men in maid clothes.

She was busy watching naked men covered in oil wrestling with each other… This is where the men in her fighting arena train. She likes to watch.

Her phone rang. This one was her private phone!

Alice frowned looking at the caller's ID that she didn't recognize then answered, “Yes?”

“Hi sis, it’s me, Victor… Mike gave me your number.”

“Little Victor! I haven’t heard your voice in a long time!” She said as she texted Mike using her other phone, making sure that this was really Victor…. It was.

“Yah… I miss you too sis…. Mother misses you too,” he said.

“Last time I saw her, she kicked me out of the house!” Alice said with a smile as that incident was part of her plan.

“Yah… She was a little shocked!” Victor said, “Next time try going to meet her without your… Ehm… ’entourage’.”

“That would not be any fun!” she said as she glanced at her two ‘maids’.

“I am not asking you to go there for fun… “ Victor sighed, his mother really missed Alice.

“So… Why are you calling me on this secure line? I heard that you became a big shot after passing the ceremony,” she asked.

“Yeah… That’s the problem. You might not have heard, but the family found me a few fiancées,” he explained.

“Typical!” she spat coldly.

“They come with a load of trouble…”

“Naturally!”

“And… One of them seems to have a crush on someone else…”

“Oh… also typical…” she said. Nothing about her shameless family surprised her anymore. Even if her father one day told her that he was not the patriarch’s son but one of her grandmother’s lover’s bastards, she would totally believe him.

“That someone whom she likes, is someone you might know….” Victor hesitated.

“I only…. Don’t tell me!” Alice shouted as she sat up.

“Yes, it is your formal fiance, young master Caspian….” Victor said. Caspian was Alice’s fiance… No, former fiance.

“...” Alice pondered for a few minutes, in which Victor said nothing.

“Does Caspian know about the girl’s feelings?” she finally asked.

“I don't know yet… He might have only met the girl once or twice…” Victor said,

“Then he knows… Is that girl pretty?” Alice asked.

“Yes… as pretty as you are.”

“Then you are as good as dead…. Don’t propose, Caspian is a guy that you should never make your enemy…” she said, not aware that her brother knew much more than she did.

“That’s not an option, both of the families want this marriage,” Victor said.

“It doesn’t matter, Caspian is like a mad dog, once something enters his mouth he will not let it go!” She said, “You will have to try very hard to cancel that wedding, or Caspian will definitely come crashing in … He will even choose the moment when she is about to say her vows.” Alice said.

“Ah… Are you sure? Wouldn’t he try to stop the wedding a little earlier?” Victor asked.

“Nope, that guy would definitely break into the wedding, and if the girl really likes him she would jump into his embrace… “ she spat angrily, frightening the two ‘Maids’ as she took out her whip and began to wave it around in anger. Caspian held a grudge against her and the Von Weise family ever since the proposal party he prepared for her three years ago. She arrived on the shoulder of two macho men.

“Oh… “ Victor’s plans changed again. He knew that Caspian held a grudge against Alice and his family for humiliating him.

“You should try asking the family… If they heard Caspian’s name they might cancel the wedding…” she hesitated.

“ They won’t...Father is getting targeted…”

“Oh…”

“ I have some other plans… So don’t worry,” he said, he can’t stop the wedding.
“Victor!… Don’t try to provoke Caspian, that guy is really dangerous!” Alice warned.

“You did it before and succeeded… I can do it too.” He said, making her pause… Did her brother realize her plan? If he did, then he was smarter than she expected... She must go check on him personally. Just to make sure.

The truth was that Alice was not a pervert at all. She might have some unique hobbies, but she was just a nice girl. She was also still a virgin!
All of those macho men were in fact impotent. She found them broken and damaged, fixed them up, and offered them a chance for revenge in exchange for their life and they accepted.
She was giving them a unique drug that she found in a dungeon and kept a secret. This drug massively enhances someone’s strength and stamina in exchange for their manhood.
That’s why she built her arena, both to train those men and get rid of the spies who might try to enter her service.

The truth was something that no one knew. Victor only discovered it ages later when he inspected the Heavenly sect’s archives.

It was all part of her plan to get rid of Caspian whom she loathed ever since she was a child and had to play with him at the sect. She couldn’t stand his smell. It was rotten… The more she interacted with him the more she also realized that even his personality was rotten.
He always acted like a gentleman, a noble prince. But when she investigated him behind the scenes actions she found horrifying things. That man was a monster, a sick monster.

Despite knowing many things, she didn’t reveal a thing as Caspian was the son of the Heavenly sect Patriarch. She knew perfectly that no one would believe her, and even if they did. So what?

It all didn’t mean a thing to her until the day her family told her that Caspian was interested in her and that she should marry him. She had no other choice. Caspian was destined to be the next patriarch of the heavenly sect and the family was not going to let go of such a big fish!

Alice, having no other choice, decided to do the only possible thing to get rid of her troubles. Make Caspian back off by himself.
That’s why she began her plan to appear as a pervert. A big pervert whom Caspian would never risk his well-crafted image to marry.

Her plan surprisingly worked.

She could still remember how nervous she was when she rode those macho men around the streets. Acting as if this was all normal… How desperate she was when she revealed many rumors damaging her own reputation.
She still remembers Caspian’s angry eyes when she sat on the two men who formed a chair with their latex-covered bodies.
She told him directly that she didn’t mind marrying him, but he must let her enjoy her ‘hobbies’, and that he should also fight for her in the arena… She also asked him if he was willing to try on some new clothes!

Caspian could say nothing but turn around and leave in anger… He would never marry someone like her who would damage his reputation. He had bigger plans for his life.

Ever since that day, Alice’s position in the sect was no longer stable. She was getting marginalized and outcasted bit by bit.
If it were not for her master who was one of the sect’s grand elders, Caspian would have definitely killed her long ago.
Still, she didn’t dare to drop her act. If Caspian knew that she was fooling him and was not really a pervert, he would definitely attack her and her family without caring about the consequences.

After the reckoning, Caspian used the chance when the Von Weise family fell to rape then kill Alice in anger when he discovered that she was still a virgin… He hated being made a fool.
This was all recorded by an elder of the sects in his memoirs that was uncovered after the war.

In fact, Alice had no idea that Victor ever since his return in time was using her exact method! He learned from the best after all. He was acting as a pervert to fool his enemies.
He didn’t have to work for a notorious reputation since he already had one thanks to Linda and her mother.
“I have the protection of my master…. Caspian might really kill you…” Alice told him with a worried after pondering for a few minutes.

“I have my ways…. I want you to attend my wedding!” he said,

“To use me as a shield?” she asked. She was planning to go anyway.

“No… as a distraction… I have a way to let the bride scold Caspian in public for being a pervert…” he said with an evil smile… A new plan was getting formulated in his mind.

“Oh… What? Didn’t you say she likes him?” She asked, “Don’t try to use any hypnosis methods, Caspian has the S ranked skill ‘True word’… People can only speak the truth in his presence…” she added.

“I can’t tell you now… but I have more than one way to fool him…” Victor said.

“You have to be 100% sure…” Alice warned again.

“I am…” Victor said. With his authority Caspian’s skills were useless

“Then I will come…. Reserve 10 seats for me and my entourage…” she said then hung up.

266