Chapter 290: THE NEW MISSION
18.9k 96 244
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering the ‘third room’ in the basement, Tom froze with a gaping mouth. He always knew that rich people had perverted hobbies, but this was extreme!

“WHAT THE FUCK!” Tom asked as he looked around at the hall full of iron cages. It was like some over-designed porn filming set if not for the 90’’ TV’s that didn’t fit the atmosphere hanging on the walls all around!

What was this place for? Did Victor imprison the girls here and brainwash them? Why were the cages this big anyway? How many girls would they fit in? Are they really for girls?

Tom wondered as he looked around, finally noticing the newly bought magazines on the side of one cage. He had never seen anything like those before. At first, he couldn’t understand what he was seeing when he looked at the cover… Was that a horse? What was that below it… its rider? No! It’s a woman… What was she doing to that poor horse? Inspecting it with some instrument... No...Sh*t! Tom gasped… as he threw the magazine away in disgust.

The poor magazine fell to the ground and then opened its filthy pages to reveal a picture of another pretty woman and her hound… “MAN'S BEST FRIEND IS THE NEW TREND!”

SH*T! Tom felt like throwing up as he kicked the magazine away… the photos were something he would never forget! Was this thing even legal? Of course not!

“Don’t tell me!” Tom gasped… He realized what those cages were for “Don’t tell me that this is the exotic play the girls were after?” he asked. “The one with Mira in the woods…”

EXACTLY, IT WAS THAT GIRL, MARGRET’S IDEA! VICTOR VON WEISE IS SLOWLY GETTING CORRUPTED BY HER!

The system said, making Tom gasp in shock…

SH*T! No wonder! Thankfully he was not swayed by Margret’s attempts when they first met in middle school. Back then he was a little annoyed by the slutty air around her, and decided to keep her just a friend… He was right, this was a close call!

Suddenly Tom noticed something, on the floor, there was a complex engraved shape very similar to the ones he saw in dungeons.

“System, what are those?” Tom asked.

HIGH-RANKING ISOLATION ARRAY, WHATEVER HAPPENS HERE, WILL NOT BE SEEN OR FELT BY THE WORLD OUTSIDE!

“Oh… how could….” Tom began to inquire but he was interrupted.

HIDE! THEY ARE HERE!

The system suddenly alerted him, making the shocked Tom quickly look around, then jump over one of the cages where he blended with the darkness just as the door swung open.

Moments later Victor walked in with Lily and Margret then closed the door making sure that no one was listening.

“What did you want to tell us?” Margret asked impatiently as she looked around. She noticed the magazine on the floor making her gasp and look at Victor “Will this be our bridal chamber?” she asked as if she was interested, earning herself a smack at the back of her head.

“This room will be used after the wedding, But not by you…” he said mysteriously.

HE PLANS TO TRAP NOVA HERE!

The system told Tom, making him shiver a little as he continued to eavesdrop on Victor’s conversation.

 “Now, We need to talk in private, and this is the most secure place in the house!… No one must know what I will tell you next!” Victor explained.

“Oh… So…” Margret asked as she casually glanced at the magazines. “Do you intend to reveal your true depraved nature to us at last?”

“Not yet! It’s about the wedding… “He said, making Margret frown and Tom squint his eyes.

“What?”

“Nova is not coming… She ran away!”

“What? When?” she asked, “What happened? Did she realize your true nature and decided to escape?”

“Seems like it! That bitch, on the day I went to propose, she escaped before I reached her house!” He said. “I have no idea how she did it, as her parents were locking her up in her room! I told them to search for her as I announced our wedding anyway, but those idiots failed to locate her until now! I am sure they will never find her by the time of the wedding.”

“That would be humiliating after all the announcements you made!” 

“Exactly!”

“What’s the plan then?” Lily asked.

“I am planning to go on with the wedding! Nova will be my wife one way or another, and when I catch that bitch, I will take my time fucking her!” Victor said hatefully, making Tom gush his teeth in anger while Margret raised one eyebrow as she realized something.

“You will just replace her with a fake?” Margret asked with some uncertainty.

“Exactly! Lily here will take Nova’s part!” He said “This will be a ceremonial wedding, so all of you will be wearing veils after all… and a ceremonial wedding can’t be easily annulled afterward! Nova will forever be my wife, even if only by name!” he added with an evil smile.

“Oh… ” Margret said as Tom gnashed his teeth in anger. His hand almost crushed the metal beam he was holding onto.

“Even if she tried to marry another guy later, no one would help or take her in,” he explained again that he would take Nova no matter what.

“I see…” Margret nodded. “So we just have to act a little… That’s easy!”

“Not exactly, there might be a slight complication, so we need to be careful!” Victor said. “There is a not insignificant chance that the guy Nova likes will show up!”

Tom perked his ears.

“Who?” Margret asked.

“His name is Caspian, the prince of the heavenly sect…" Victor said. Tom squinted his eyes.

"And does that supposed to mean anything?" Margret asked casually.

"I sometimes forget that you don’t know a lot about the player’s hidden world. The heavenly sect is the biggest in the world! That guy not only has a very strong father and background, but he is also a strong player himself! They control half of the council!”

“And Nova likes that guy?”

“He is handsome, but from what I know, he must have used some evil skill to charm Nova and make her love him. My big sister Alice was supposed to be one of his brides, and she told me about his evil ways… The only way she could escape his clutches was by turning into a slut, making that guy hate her guts as she slept with men left and right!”

“Oh... Then Nova ran to him?”

“It’s possible, but it's a very slim chance!” Victor said, “The heavenly sect is in a remote mountain on another continent, Nova is definitely hiding nearby, she couldn’t have easily escaped far under the surveillance net of the family after all… If she was not already on her way there, I suspect that she might appear at the wedding.”

“Then?”

“If she appears, I have my ways! As I told you, Caspian might be there to ruin the wedding… He can’t allow anyone to marry Nova other than him after all! Due to his position, his father would never allow him to marry an already married woman!” Victor said then looked around making sure that no one was listening, “Truth be told, No one would believe this, but I have some concrete info that he is secretly a demon in disguise! He has set his eyes on Nova to make her one of his blood slaves. He will surely disturb the wedding expecting Nova to jump into his embrace! The families would be embarrassed, but they would not be able to say anything as he didn’t force the bride!”

“WHAT?” both of the girls asked… as if this was the first time they were hearing this.

“Don’t worry, I have a plan!”

“Is Nova really worth all the hassle?” Margret asked with disdain. 

“Definitely! I would never let her escape or that would ruin my reputation. I will f*ck that woman to death for humiliating me!” Victor said, angering Tom a little more.

“Then what’s your ‘Plan’?” Margret asked.

“I will use this!” Victor said, showing the girls a glassy blue pill. “This is a high-quality shape-shifting pill created by using Nova’s blood that I got from her family! Lily will take one during the ceremony, so after we silence the real Nova if she appears, when Caspian comes out to confront me, Lily, acting as Nova will curse at him then kiss me, declaring her eternal love!” he said with a smug smile making both of the girls nod and Tom gasp. What an evil plan! Caspian would be utterly humiliated!

“Caspian would have to leave like a beaten dog!” Victor said with a smug smile that made Tom furious.

THE MISSION 'FIND OUT THE TRUTH' HAS BEEN FINISHED SUCCESSFULLY! 

REWARD HAS BEEN GRANTED…

SECRET INFO!

Tom squinted his eyes.

TOP SECRET INFO!

NOVA IS ON HER WAY TO THE HEAVENLY SECT WITH THE HELP OF A SECRET ORGANIZATION, SHE WILL BE THERE IN 87.3~97.7 DAYS!

CASPIAN HAS A 97% TO CRASH THE WEDDING.

The system said throwing some random numbers around for ingenuity and making Tom open his eyes wide as he believed all its bullshit.

DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE [ SAVE NOVA ] GRAND MISSION? THE TARGET DIFFICULTY IS [EXTREMELY HARD] WITH A SUCCESS PROBABILITY OF 8.41%

The system asked Tom as Victor turned and left the room… Lily paused and looked back with a frown at the filthy magazine on the floor, then quickly followed Margret out.

"Yes!" Tom said with determination as he watched the girls close the door behind them. “Let’s do this…”

CALCULATING FATE…

CALCULATING CAUSALITY…

ERROR FOUND…DUE TO FATE MANIPULATION BY A THIRD PARTY, A STATIC MISSION WAS DEEMED IMPOSSIBLE TO FORMULATE.

A DYNAMIC MISSION FORMAT WILL BE USED ( MISSIONS MIGHT CHANGE ON THE FLY TO ACHIEVE THE DESIRED TARGET)

ACCEPT?

YES / NO

Tom quickly said YES.

CALCULATING…

A WAY WAS FOUND AMID CHAOS…

WARNING IF PLAYER TOM ATTEMPTED TO CANCEL THE ONGOING MISSION HE WOULD SUFFER A GREAT BACKLASH.

YOUR AND NOVA'S {FATES} ARE AT STAKE!

ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE?

YES / NO

Tom hesitated, but looking at the filthy magazine on the floor, he cursed and said YES!

APPROVAL HAD BEEN SECURED! FATE HAD BEEN OVERWRITTEN!

NEW DYNAMIC MISSIONS HAD BEEN ISSUED. 

>> RUIN VICTOR VON WEISE’S WEDDING AND CRAZY PLAN TO MARRY NOVA!

  1. Steal all the shapeshifting pills to stop Victor from replacing Nova and fooling the audience.
  2. Steal the Flame’s Master Amulet in Victor’s Desk, it’s in the second drawer.
  3. Steal the spare invitation cards hidden in the study to use them to sneak into the wedding.

>> INVESTIGATE CASPIAN… NOT INITIATED YET

>> FIND NOVA… NOT INITIATED YET

MORE INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE REVEALED IN THE COMING DAYS DEPENDING ON THE PLOT'S PROGRESS AND THE WHIMSICAL SYSTEM'S MOOD!

Tom frowned as he began to read the system mission's steps… 

 He decided to trust the system with this. It was his only way to find Nova after all… And he didn’t mind ruining Victor’s plan! On the contrary, he was looking forward to this!

He couldn’t let Nova’s reputation get tarnished by marrying that pervert after all.

 

"Are you ok young master?" Lily asked as they left the basement. Her young master was walking absentmindedly, almost bumping into Gamma who was helping serve the little girls with the others.

"Yeah, I am fine… Just enjoying the feeling of manipulating my enemies to fuck each other!" he said with a smirk.

"Oh…" Margret looked at him with a frown while wondering why he made them go through with this play… And the way he said that last sentence was very strange. It felt too literal.

"Margret, as of tomorrow, you will be taking care of the rest of the wedding preparation with Aria. I will be busy out of town," Victor said as he noticed her expression.

"Doing what? I have many other responsibilities, you know!" Margaret complained.

"I know, but some unknown variables might affect the overall plan and some dead bugs might show up at the wedding, I have to go borrow something to prepare for the battle…” he said with an evil tired smile, “Now if you excuse us, I will take my Lily up the roof so that we make out a little in private… It is her turn after all!” Victor said as he grabbed the unprepared Lily and carried her with his arm then headed upstairs.

Margret stood there in surprise. She totally forgot about this. 

She wondered if her choice to stay for last was a good one… Of course, it was a good one!

“Young master… What if this caused our bloodline to awaken!” Lily, who was in Victor’s arms, asked with a blushing face, although she had been asking for more attention, when it was time for action, she was feeling a little bit shy.

“Don’t worry, we will only kiss, and the Wedding is only a week away… We can indulge a little,” he said with a smile.

Thanks a lot for the donations!

Now the stage is set!

About 3~4 chapters left for the wedding.

Enjoy.

244