Chapter 3- A Wild Mother Has Appeared.
3.2k 8 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lily, Lily, wake up sweetie." A voice said, but who voice I didn't recognize it. Who is this and what is she doing in my house? Also, who's Lily? I opened my eyes to see who it was only to have eyes assaulted by how close she was to my face. She was caucasian, had blonde, blue eyes, and a grin that when this close to my face could only be described as The Joker.

"Oh, you're awake!" She started to pet my head.

Is this how I die? I asked myself. Murder in my own home by a crazy woman, who for all I knew considered herself the master race hell bent on killing all half Asian such as myself. 

She finally stops petting me and sat back on her heels. That's when I saw it, and when I remembered. Pink, the color pink is what jogged my memory. I was not at home. No, this was hell. A very pink hell. The whole room was just pink. Just remembering that made me wish she really was here to kill me for all of the above reason. Sitting up and give the newcomer a good look over I realized that she was also pink, well cloths anyway, pink pajamas. 

"It was you." thinking about it was obvious who decorated this room. After all the man who called himself my father didn't wear anything pink at all.

"What? What did I do?" She asked

I didn't even realize I had said it out loud. Oh well, I didn't feel like leaving her in the dark. "The room, it was who decorated. Right?"

Now she seemed downright perplexed. "how did you know that? Did Rob, I mean your father tell you that?"

"No, it's just your clothes." I pointed out. I would have been more specific, but I was still a little groggy from waking up. 

She looked down at her clothing. Realizing what I meant, her smile returned, and I have to say it was a lot more pleasant from a distance than it was when it was inches from my eyeballs. "Well aren't you clever," she said reaching over and giving my left cheek a pinch. She then looked over to the three suitcase's in the corner "are those your's?" she asked

With poorly disguised horror on my face, I was raising my left hand over the violated cheek. Then answered "Yeah."

"Aww, let's have a look then shall we." She moved over to the case's and began to look everything over. 

This is my adopted mother? I thought everything over, and well it made sense. As an introverted person, I had a really bad feeling about her. I sat on the edge of the bed, and watch her going thru my suitcases. She had on a disapproving look.

"Well, there's a lot of dark colors isn't there." By her tone of voice, I could tell that she was not into my fashion sense.

Sorry for not being into pink! Blue's, Black's, and Grey's were more my thing. Not that there wasn't any white's, My sock's and underwear for example, besides how much room does one have to talk when your own clothing is nothing but a pink nightmare.

She suddenly stood with a sparkle in her eyes. "All right time to take you shopping!" She announced.

This was unexpected. "Shopping?" I asked.

Startling me She then bent over to look me straight in the face again. "Yes, I can think of a better way for you, my new daughter, me your new mother, to get to know each other. Right, what do you think?"

I didn't know what to think. "Well, I um."

She then grabbed my hands with a look of pure excitement. "Right then it's settled!"

Nothing was settled you, pushy woman! I thought

My new mother continued. "Tell you what, you go take a bath and I'll pick out an outfit. Then after you change we can have breakfast together. Sound good?"

Frankly no it did not sound good, but I didn't want to push any buttons so reluctantly I said. "Sure."

"Great the restroom is just down the hall, first door to your left." She then walked over to the suitcases and looked them over some more. 

The bath part of her statement was the best Idea she had since meeting her so I did as directed. Also, I had to pee, so I would have been heading that way anyway. Down the hall, there were two other door's, the one on the other side of the restroom door was open and appeared to be the parent's room. So that left the door just beyond the restroom. The son's room maybe? The door was closed with no way to tell. 

There was one thing that surprised me. I had yet to see anything pink. The hall wall was all white, and from what little I could see of the parent's room, so was the wall's in there. Flipping the bathroom light's on I could see that these walls were a sea green color. After shutting the door behind me, and avoiding eye contact with myself in the mirror, I got started.

After a bit of a learning curb with peeing like a girl, undoing the ponytail, and removing my undershirt and panties. I filled the tub making the propped adjustments so the water was hot, but wasn't too hot. Hopping in was nice even if I was in a strange house with a strange new body. The hot water was a relaxing pleasure, and exactly what my stressed out brain needed to help me think.

As I shampooed my head, I wondered about the solution that Tulip had in mind, not knowing what it was, was a little frustrating. To make matter's worse it would appear that Pinkzilla, or otherwise known as "Mother", Would be take off with me to God knows where for a "just girls outing." Meaning that the Tulip had promised would be delayed further.  

At that thought, I was done. Tub drained, body dried, a towel wrapped around my hip. Wait, I'm a girl now, so. Towel wrapped around the chest. Avoiding eye contact with the mirror, I made my way back to the pink room. Or my room? No, I'll call it the pink room. 

Pinkzilla said she would pick out an outfit for me. Looking around the room she didn't see it. The suitcases were shut and restacked, and the bed was made. So she did something in here. Did she forget? Not that it mattered to me I would rather get my pick out my own clothes anyway. I open suitcase number 1, empty. What? suitcase number 2, also empty. Number 3, same. "She must have put it all away." This was annoying but understandable.

I walked over to the dresser and sure enough, everything was put away nice and neat. I went with blue jean's and a black tee with an image of a metal band on the front, and of course can't forget sock's and underwear. After I was done, I walked out of the pink room, turned in the opposite direction from the restroom toward the stairs. The stair's had a transitioning platform that made a right turn to the rest of the house When I reached the bottom of the stairs gave the layout of the house a good look over. 

In front of me was the living room, a TV on the far side of the room and wraparound couch designed to give everyone the best view. To my left looked like the main entrance, There was a step going down just before the door, and just before the step a shoe wrack, I took note that three sets of shoes were set aside from it. To my right was both the kitchen and dining room, also were Pinkzilla, who had changed into a pink sundress, happened to be busy cooking. Were those pancakes? 

Pinkzilla noticed me. "Oh, your down just in time!" She looked me up and down and frowned. 

Was something wrong? "what's up?" I asked 

She gave an exaggerated sigh, a smile then returned to her face. "It's nothing dear. Hey, pancakes are ready, have a seat." 

Not about to argue with a woman who was about to feed me pancakes, I did as suggested. Apparently, not one of us had any idea what to say to the other so we ate in silence. Which was fine by me. She did finally speak up after we were done. "We how about. We get our shoe's on and get going."

"Yeah, I guess." I was more interested in talking with Tulip about fixing her mess, but what could I do. I was as Pinkzillas mercy. 

"Oh by the way, here is your phone and hand purse, I grabbed them for you earlier." Well, that was helpful of her, now I didn't have to go back up the stairs. 

Apparently, the three sets of shoes not on the shoe wrack were mine. My formal shoe's that now looked like they belonged on a church girl, my sneakers and sandals suffered the same fate as the majority of my clothes, just shrunk to my current size nothing too drastic. Leaving Pinkzilla pointed me toward her minivan. Her pink minivan. My god, I swear this woman is ill!

Much later in the afternoon, long after shopping spree we were back to the house I called hell. The trip to the mall its self was surprisingly not that bad. My biggest fear was that she would make a big deal out of shopping for clothes, but she surprised by not bringing it up once, although I did catch her looking at a few clothing store's like she wanted to go in. Ultimately we ended up just buying me some basic needs. An alarm clock for starters, at her insistence a real purse that sling over your shoulder, she also insisted on the pink one I compromised on a dark red one, also school supplies and a desk to do my homework at. Yes, school and homework.

Both were brought to my attention as well as other things. School starts for me on Monday it would seem, just two days from now. Also, I was in California. Not Texas which was where I lived before an over eager pixie got her claw's on a careless wish I made.

Speaking of the Pixie, me and her needed to have a chat. Leaving everything we bought, except my new purse, in the van, partly because Pinkzilla claimed that her husband, my "father" would take care of it when he got home, but mostly. I went upstairs to the pink room and found her sitting on the night just like last night. "Welcome back. Have fun."

"Not really." I shrugged. 

"Nice purse." she snickered 

"Shut up Bug!" 

She zipped up off the nightstand looking like she wanted to say something regarding my insult but then thought better of it. Making only a small growling noise.

I placed the purse on the where she had sat. "Well can we talk about fixing this now?"

"Yes, we can." She got serious all of a sudden. "I need you to fight the forces of evil!"

"What!" If I were drinking a soda or something I would have sat it out from the shock. I thought she was taking this seriously. I thought we were going to clean up her mess. Nope, she apparently thought of this as one big joke!!! "Are you kidding me!! Have not taken any of this seriously!!" 

"SHHH please, I..." She looked desperate for some reason. 

Oh shit. I thought could Pinkzilla hear me, is that why this promise breaking pixie was so worried. I look toward the door and listened for any sign that she had. 

Tulip must have caught on to what I was thinking "She can't hear us. I magically soundproof the room." She then sighed "I started this wrong. Will you allow me to start over? I have taken this very seriously, please let me start over."

I turned my head back to her. Only to find her bowing in midair. Begging me to allow her to continue. "Right, I'm sorry. Please continue."

 

 

Hello readers!! Author here the next chapter will be a very short one detailing everything our MC needs to know about "Fighting the forces of evil!!!" I'm doing this because this chapter was getting a bit long. So don't worry the meat of this story is coming within the next couple of chapters. See you then.

54