Chapter 6: Closer and Closure
6.2k 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pleasure

 

Chapter 6: Closer and Closure

 

A taste was on my tongue. I lifted my tongue up to the roof of my mouth to feel what was adding that fruity flavor. There was something pushing my tongue back down, then swished with a heated breath to shift around. The invader ran up along my tongue and I instinctively pressed my tongue back against it to pin the foreigner. And I failed to keep it down. I tried to wrestle with whatever was in my mouth. Not completely conscious or aware of my actions, I felt like it was the right thing to do to squash the invader with my tongue rather than bite.

That wouldn't be what was waking me. I felt another invasive sensation shock me awake.

The more I awoke, the greater detail I was able to read from my senses in the dark room. Under the covers, I roamed my hands over her arm, still holding me, up and around my waist. I was laying on my side, pinning down on her lowered arm. She probably would have a numb arm by morning.

I could feel her hips wiggling around behind me. ’This might be her way, or maybe a woman's sign, that she was hot and bothered?’ Her hold on me made sure I was very tightly pulled against her body. But I was confused how she had me face her in this kiss if I was still being spooned.

It was definitely a kiss, a deep one, and that was her tongue dancing with mine. She parted a few times, enough time for the both of us to breathe, then returned to deeply resume the lip-lock. I supposed she either woke up and took advantage of me or this happened while she was half-asleep. I'd like to believe she was unaware of what she was doing until giving in fully. It wasn't right to do this to me while I was fully asleep, but it made me feel a little better to believe that it started innocent with a dream and a feeling.

But now that I was more awake, I had to figure out how she and I were positioned to be kissing like this. After a moment of feeling stupid, I realized I had turned to face up at my shoulder and she curled up over my back to face down. And we kissed. Not her doing alone, but together.’Maybe she wasn’t the only one hot and bothered?’

One kiss, as intimate as this one was, I was willing to forgive, but there was more at work here than my first kiss as a girl being stolen in the night.

The reason I didn't think it was right was because she was taking absolute advantage of the situation. Her knee had pushed behind my legs, likely while I was unaware, and parted and held my top leg up and leaving me open. I didn’t know why until her top arm drifted down my bare tummy, so her free hand could explore unchallenged this time around.

With a sharp sniff, and a whimper in between our kiss, I experienced something new. I don't know how long she had been at me. Long enough that she wasn't the only one unable to keep still. I rocked back my bare bum against her dry humping, but I doubted she was feeling a dry spot with that playful hand of hers. Only difference was that I felt her fingers doing more than getting wet. They had already found their way in and were not being idle.

I trembled for a moment, realization hitting home what was happening. Before, I could’ve called this molestation. This had escalated to rape. When she finished, I had to ask her what was going through her head. I couldn't excuse this as an odd practice for this world. Unless this world was really fucked up, then no way.

For now, I… I had to… while she did this to me, I had no choice but to...

’Did I want to think I was enduring this? Tolerating it?’ She was kissing me, but I was returning the kiss right back to her. I found her attractive and had enjoyed what she had been doing. Even now, I couldn't keep still and was pressing my hips eagerly back against her so she could grip me more tightly, to easily plunge her digits far in to reach my precious hidden spot inside. ’How do I describe this? Was I being raped? In comparison to being a guy, waking up with something being inserted in me would be, but this wasn’t the same, right?’ That was injustice in itself for not knowing.

Forget it… I couldn’t hold back and I started by concentrating on that little part of me that built, or rather, rose up. It was a collection of thrills, little dips that filled me up with an euphoric pleasure from her deft digits. When I couldn't breathe in the kiss, the pounding of my heart soared. Then my chest burst with a spreading out flame for that split second of us regaining our airs. I wanted more like that because it intensified what she was doing inside me.

She never broke the rhythm and I could feel her fight to dig deeper for that trove of desire within me. I wanted her to reach it. My body tensed with anticipation for her success. I stretched my legs wide open, and pressed back fully against her, as if my own body would be able to help her reach for whatever it was that could bring me over the top. Then, when my body felt the little static sparks traveling, crawling, and showering all over me, I gradually relaxed and waited for her to try again. I had thought she failed or I had done something wrong to not cum. It was never fully realized that I had climaxed.

Experiencing it for the first time was simply too foreign to me to understand what happened.

At some point, she had withdrawn from me and pulled the covers off of us. I was wildly catching my breath until I seized up when I felt something unique between my legs. It was wet, hot, breathed, and prodded in me in an unusual but incredible way. She lifted my hips up, maneuvered herself beneath me to hang my legs over her shoulders, and munched on something far too yielding and sensitive for me to willfully appreciate. How deeply she drove herself in me was also driving me insane!

I wanted her to stop.

It was becoming far too much for me to handle, but she kept savoring every bit of me her tongue could drag out and taste. I tried to twist away and all it brought me was to feel her screw me harder. Inwardly, I begged that I could pass out soon. Each time that she brought me up over that electrifying peak, the pins and needles crawling over my skin again, I screamed. The only time I calmed down was when it had that small fall of euphoria before her appetite for me raised and plunged me back into those shocking depths.

Thankfully, at long last, I felt myself sliding off her shoulders and laid back on the bed. Stretched out, I sensed her warmth and embrace come back around me. She adjusted me to lay back on my side, but instead of being spooned by her, we faced each other. I was hugged against her, and I sobbed into her covered chest. I heard her softly hushing me, and I did gradually calm down.

I wasn’t sure if I couldn’t or wouldn’t say anything against what she had done. All I had done was adjust myself to rest my cheek on her collar and feel her chin and jaw rest over my head as she soothed me with backrubs. I was lost on what I was doing anymore, but I didn’t bother thinking about it and eventually fell back to sleep in her arms...

 


 

I didn't question her that morning. Or any morning after an overwhelming night. I won’t say that I just took it, because I did try telling her to stop a few times, but she didn’t, and I wound up giving in after and learned to be quiet while she had her way with me.

But that was the only downside, and I don’t know if I could’ve considered it a downer. Dr. Anstone literally was an uplift in my life.

Each day that passed was with an improvement to my motor skills, mood, mental state, and even knowledge. I got to know more about the world and the family I would be going home to. According to my response from this girl’s family, apparently I was not adopted. Shelly electronically informed me that I was a directly blood related daughter and sister in the family. The real deal.

The traits I displayed were partially from the lightning, what was my hair and the oddity in my eyes had been unexplained. Just like where all that power mother nature zapped into me. Other traits, like my dirty and light blonde mix, what used to be brown turned to a golden-hue eyes, my complexion, freckles, and smaller and less filled body was similar from a generation before. Shelly joked I took after my grandmother's appearance. When I emailed back which side of the family, to be specific if she referred to her grandmother, that seemed to confused Shelly.

I didn’t press her since the mystery behind my appearance was more prevalent than who I unintentionally looked like when they were young. On that note, I researched and studied the history of this alternate world.

More of this world I learned, the greater I worried where I happened to be in. Everyone I encountered, the sentries that stood guard of the psych-ward or the few nurses that came to visit the patients, the doctors, family, and even myself to some degree were all incredibly attractive. I found myself in a unique state, being that I was scarred and not a single patient I saw had a mark or blemish on them.

When I had the chance during therapy, I asked a peculiar question. "Are -- has anyone in this building been severely hurt like me before?"

"There have been. The ER might take one to five an hour. Of course their injuries vary." That sort of cleared up that theory.

"Then I guess I'm not the only one."

"You are the only what, Kimberly?"

I pointed at my face and swept down my body to indicate my recovery. "My scars and whatever was damaged in me."

She shook her head at me and smiled. "You're a miracle. No one compares to your injuries. Most people come in with a nicked finger or at the worse something was broken. A beating or stabbing, sometimes. Nothing that wouldn't be recovered in a day or week." Dr. Anstone leaned forward in her chair to observe me as she said her next words tenderly. "You are the only one we have had for more than a month."

I thought about that. "...What about other hospitals?"

"I doubt it. We have not had any cases of someone falling in a coma in decades." ’How was that possible? Did they have medicine or some kind of procedure to wake people up?’ Setting aside the comatose patients, there were still those who would have suffered something worse than what she listed. Like burn victims.

"What about other patients who are worse off than me? Burns that would require skin-grafts?" What I saw was her give me a confused look. "You know, when taking a part of the skin and fusing or whatever on the burnt region of the body?" She shook her head.

"No. We've not received patients like -- like what you described. I don't think any established practice has." Either she was playing with me or something was definitely off about this world.

I had to laugh a little as I spoke. "So, everyone is near perfect?" Lowering my head, I whispered, "Except me." I saw I was perhaps cute and had once a pretty face, but the scars ruined that. ’Even if this would be healed by the end of the year, would I still have a pattern like roots covering my face?’ Lifting my hands up to my face, I felt the many lines in my facial features, which reminded me of the time experimenting out of curiosity to read braille.

Dropping my hands, I laid back on the couch down on my side. ’Maybe I was different from everyone since I'm not from this world?’ Whatever rules of this universe has kept everyone nearly in perfect condition might not apply to me. Either that or my entry into this body was the only exception and whoever ruled the cosmos left behind these marks for whatever reason. ’Maybe to make me stand out in a crowd?’ I hoped not.

I think my mind was straying from reason. An adventure into insanity here. There was enough evidence to prove what I had thought about this world or universe. Just, at least when it came to those who lived in it, I didn't have enough to figure out how they ticked. Like Dr. Anstone taking genuine care of me daily, but raping me nightly.

Something else nagged at my mind. "You said beating and stabbing? What about gunshots?"

An eye-twitch I've seen before reappeared. "This is a very safe and secure city." Dr. Anstone had been the only one I’d seen to exhibit that reaction. ’Maybe she has a nervous tick?’

There should have been a question that I needed to ask, but didn't. ’Why was she not treating any other patients?’ It made little sense why her focus was entirely on me. We practically lived in here for days. I wouldn't be surprised if she started to remodel the place with a dining set to complete the suite's home appearance.

Honestly, there were a lot of red flags flying in my face and I was choosing to ignore important ones.

One I didn't ignore was home. "When do you think I can be released?"

She crossed her legs casually and rested back into her chair quietly. I watched and waited for her to reply. It took a minute, nearly making me wonder if she didn't intend on giving me an answer.

"After the evaluation, which looks good, I'll recommend that you to be discharged to the committee in a day." ’Committee? Tomorrow!?’

"Tomorrow?" A small laugh left her when I asked in confusion.

"Not that soon. My submission has to be reviewed first and then the decision will be made. I would only be recommending it. They could have a different opinion." I was not a Sigher, but I did sigh this time and curled up on the couch. "You miss your family." That didn't sound like a question.

I did miss my mom. My real mother from when I was still a male in a world that made sense. I wondered if the Chase in my world still lived or had failed to be saved like I was. ’Did Kim walk around in my body in that world? Was she freaking out or trying to blend in like I was?’ These were things I couldn't dwell on because I had no way to discover or change any of their possibilities.

Once again, I was determined to make the best out of my current situation. If not for me, then for the girl and her family. I would not bring anyone down because of my lackings. Not like I had done to my mother for being a total recluse.

"May I have some water?" I watched Dr. Anstone stand and walk away for a few seconds. When she came back, there was a cup of water for me. I stared at it in surprise, being used to the bottles I was regularly given. Lifting my gaze to her, I asked a likely possibility. "Out of bottled water?"

"No. I don't think it is time for you to be resting. We still have a session in the hall." That amused me a little to hear her indirectly admit that I've been sedated daily. "After that, we can take a break." Carefully taking the cup from her hand, I sipped it while slowly sitting up and giving her a gentle nod as I pulled the cup away.

’Did I not mind what she did to me?’ I guessed not. My recovery was showing results. I didn't need help up from the couch anymore and I could walk without holding onto her. Still had issues with grabbing door knobs though.

The rest of the day went like it normally did. Walked, passed out, ate, therapy, walked, passed out, ate one more time, did another number in the hall, and then came the bathing. This time, she let me have my privacy.

It felt different without her being in here with me. Maybe next time I would be permitted to take a shower. That way I didn't feel quite so awkward and alone in the tub.

At the end of the day, we wore our long shirts and crawled into the futon together. This night, she let me get a full night's rest. I still curled myself into her affectionate embrace, but I felt a little bereft of the intimacy that she regularly shared. ’Was I really liking it?’

There was no way for me to tell in here, but it was possible she was helping me transition for when I would be leaving her and walking out into a world that cared less about my sense of morals. I would find out...

35