Chapter 19: In Beryl’s Name
2.6k 19 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Revised: 1/18/2019

 

Mediation

 

Chapter 19: In Beryl's Name

 

Thunderous, powerful, and without an end was how I heard the pounding of his heart. Resting my cheek on his chest, I listened to him while we remained in bed for nearly all morning. No one bothered to come down during the first half of the day and I would like to have considered our peace having been met halfway to its conclusion.

That did not mean our peace would be at an end. It might, but that wasn’t what I had on my mind. ’Marriage?’ He really wanted me to be with him when we married.

That bothered me a great deal. The fact that I already had considered marrying him, not because I wanted to, but for the family that loved and cared for me. ’What choice do I have? Saying no?’ From what Brittany had told me, that wasn’t going to happen when Gregory hears about the offer.

And I was still wondering about what to do with myself

For the time being, I remained where I was and looked around the basement at the many books that lined the far away shelves. The Accounting titles were repetitive to look at, but I was more curious at seeing the Roman numerals that had each of those books in numerical order. ’If there are those symbolic numbers, wouldn’t that mean there used to be a Roman empire or something?’ This alternate world still confused me…

A very gentle petting behind my head had resumed. In response, I closed my eyes and returned to resting and finding out if I could fall back to sleep on Jeremy. My desire was assisted by his other hand running down my bare back. A soft caress of his palm later, I felt the tips of his fingers trace the length of my spine back up until he reached my shoulders. Across the feminine span of my shoulders, I found a blissful session from his firmly massaging digits.

Try as I might, I couldn’t keep still on top of him and I believed our bare bodies sparked his interest to do more than just touch me again. I rose my head up to only lay my cheek back down on his shoulder when I sensed his burning hot length growing back up between my legs. I bit my lower lip and waited to find out if he was going to do more or if he’d be willing to suffer long enough to relax.

Of course not. Both of his hands left my head and shoulders to attend to the heated matter down between us. He grabbed and held the back of my leg to pull my thigh away from the other. That other hand simply took a hold of his own tool to be poised and ready for when I decided to lower myself on him.

“Do you want to?” With his burning hot rod touching me, and making me melt, he had to go and ask me that!?

’Peace,’ was what I kept reminding myself. He wanted us together, and I could understand the need for our relationship to be a bit better than it had been yesterday… and especially the night before.

But… ’Did I want to again? How many times would this make it?’ I was beyond sore, but I ached more to be filled by him.

Lifting my head up, I looked down at him as I slid down his great and fantastic body. And I once again began to be the one to impale myself until I had him fully sheathed inside of me. “Haa… Jeremy?”

He had been looking at me the whole time, but his utmost attention had focused entirely onto me the moment I spoke his name. My leg was released so he could pull my head down for our mouths to once again voice our passion. Mingling our warm breathes and wrestling with each other’s tongues, I didn’t care if I suffocated so long that I could continue to feel like this.

Slowly at first, I began to rock down on the standing length that resided in me and meet his own steady motion coming up off the bed to greet me with pleasure. Our rhythm continued on and we would not change our pace or position. This man finally let me be the one to take the reins and ride him rather than being dominated fully as I had been for the past day.

Only when I felt him seize me, pulling me down tightly to his manly frame did I know he was nearing that moment all control would be gladly lost and released from him in one marvelous show. And I experienced the show of force pounding more roughly up into me.

Our kiss broke with our cheeks passing one another for me to bite down into his shoulder. I had to or I would scream from the excitingly euphoric torment of him driving himself up to the peaks of both our pleasures. Right when he reached his limit, I muffled a shuddering cry into his bitten flesh and involuntarily stretched out my entire body over his.

My slender legs had slid up and slipped down along his thick and powerful ones until he seized a hold of my pair by crossing his over mine to pin my knees down into the bed. ’Maybe he thought I was going to get off?’ Technically, I did, but not in the way I was guessing he thought.

We both relaxed, his legs letting go of mine, and I curling back up on top of his powerfully intimidating frame. He was my warm bed as I rested by abused body.

...I still hated him, but he was right, I liked him too. I wasn’t sure what to make of it. Last night, he had an aroma that told me he applied aftershave or some kind of fragrant, but by now all of that had been overpowered with his true scent. A truly masculine scent that acted like an aphrodisiac to my senses. And that was just a tiny taste of why I liked him.

I didn’t want to start thinking about why I hated him. Today was meant for us to find peace and I wanted to forget for just this one time. We could enjoy our company. If the fire we had burning for each other only lasted for so long, I doubted I would experience it being snuffed out by the end of the day.

Afterwards was when I could return to completely hating his guts and never wanting to hear his name again, let alone see him. I was okay with that.

Feeling around on the futon mattress, I searched for the sheets until I managed and pulled them back up. He helped to finish covering the both of us the rest of the way. After that, I only wanted to rest and return to examining all the things about his body that I did find comfort in.

I never did manage to feel his red hair. ’Why not?’ I figured if he kept petting me, I could make it a mutual arrangement and at least comb his hair once with my hand.

Without looking, I carefully searched over the mattress again until I felt the difference between the fitted sheet material and the silky red threads.’Silky smooth, eh?’ My fingers lightly danced up the side of his head before slipping my fingers through his hair. I smiled, marking this as the first time I got to feel what it was like and I could say I did like his fiery lion-mane.

In haste, I jerked my hand out of his hair when I heard footsteps on the stairs. “Ouch.” ...And heard Jeremy when I accidentally pulled a few hairs out.

I lifted my head up off him and faced the end of the stairs to see nobody. At least, at first there was no one, but that was because I had expected whoever it was to keep walking down the steps. When I looked up those stairs, I caught Brittany bending down enough for her to peek under the corner to the sub-ceiling of the basement.

All the warmth in me had escalated up to a boil and I felt far too bothered to be under these sheets with Jeremy’s body heat anymore. “Uh, hi?”

“Hi,” quietly came from Brittany.

Jeremy remained silent, but he positioned himself on the bed to sit up and cause me to slip down to the bed beside him. Despite being overheated now, I remained under the covers and waited on how Brittany would respond seeing us together.

She disappeared for a moment. I heard those light footsteps go back up, the creek of the door shutting, a very faint click that made me twitch, and finally her descending steps taking her back down. On the soft carpeted floor, she walked to the center of the basement and looked around for a moment until approaching the recliner. I thought she would sit, but I then followed her gaze to see she was taking in account of my clothes on the floor… her store clothes just laying around without any consideration of their value.

“Oops.” I should have figured she be more concerned about her suits than if Jeremy had raped me again or not.

...He didn’t exactly. I’d claim he took advantage of me, and I had never given him my consent, but I won’t see what had happened between us as being rape. Again, it wasn’t entirely accurate. ’Maybe forcibly seduced? Was that a thing?’

One item at a time, from the pants, coat, and finally the shirt, Brittany had collected each. She activated the recliner up and laid them nice and neatly down over its stretched and spread opened body. After she finished smoothing out the outfit, she turned her attention back on us.

“Dad’s home.” Hearing that from her, I wasn’t sure how to take it. ’Should I be happy or scared?’ The emotionless tone in her voice didn’t really help me figure out which way I should be reacting. ’Should I get up and greet him or stay down here and hide under the covers?’

Then I realized she wasn’t directing that announcement entirely at me, or even mostly at me. Her crystal blue eyes were aimed above my head and on a redheaded target.

Jeremy breathed in deeply before he spoke. “Does he know?”

“Yes and… and, yes, he wants to consider you a son-in-law after he kills you.” After hearing that from Brittany, I cringed and did decide to hide under the covers.

“Will Gregory keep the peace until I leave?” That was a good question and I hoped, for today at least, Jeremy’s request would be granted with acceptance.

“Greg will keep Dad in check if he doesn’t.” I quirked a brow at what she said. She lowered her focus down to me and smiled. “He can be a hothead, but Greg knows when to walk away.” I remembered yesterday and how Greg was told to leave the living room meeting with Jeremy, so I could believe her claim about our brother.

Without any warning, the sheets covering us were lifted right off and thrown someplace out of my sight by Jeremy. He rolled over me and stood up in search for probably his boxers.

Meanwhile, I curled up in a ball to keep my exposure as little as possible.

Brittany passed Jeremy and came to sit down on the bed with me. Her hand reached out and laid on the top of my short haired head to pet me. “You never cease to be so cute.”

“Thank you?” I wasn’t sure how she meant me being cute while I was in this embarrassing situation. “May I wear your suit? A shirt? Maybe the sheets?” ’Toga?’

Instead of answering me, Brittany turned her attention back to Jeremy to ask him, “What do you think? Should our little girl wear anything? I think she’s adorable just the way she is.”

Jeremy was just pulling his boxers up as he looked from Brittany, then to me, and back to her again. “As much as I enjoy the view, I do not find pleasure in her discomfort. If you are against her wearing your precious spywear, then please allow me to offer her my clothes. It will not be the first time I’ve been on exhibition in Gale.”

I was amazed by what he just said, but more shocked at the look I saw on Brittany’s face. That wicked smile spread its way across her mouth until those lips could no longer contain the cackle that forced its way out. “Oh! What a wonderful idea.”

“...You can’t be serious?” This was asked from me as I uncurled from my protective ball. “Brittany, don’t. I just need --”

“Nope! He suggested it and I like the idea.” She smiled at me and made a very bold statement. “Two against one. His idea, my acceptance, against you. I think that’s a win for the nudist party.”

“Not a bad idea.” I blinked a few times in surprise when I heard that from Jeremy. “Maybe not the whole party. The balcony could be for those with the spunk and spirit --”

“Waitwaitwait, I thought -- Jeremy, is this party we are going to a private or public one?” I sat up and squeezed my shoulders in to bar my breasts and push my hands down between my kneeling legs to be as covered as possible. “Please tell me it isn’t going to be public.”

“It’s both. A private party for the invited only. I simply invited a lot of people.” A whimper escaped me once he established that was what I had to look forward going to. “Beryl, I will make certain no one touches you there.”

“They would?” I hadn’t even thought of that being a possibility in a crowd.

“Beryl?” Brittany looked back and forth between us. “New name?”

“That is what I shall call her from now on.” He walked over to where his shirt had been discarded on the floor and snatched it up in one fluid motion to launch it toward us girls.

Brittany caught it and handed the shirt to me, but she also pointed at him. “Those too.” He looked down at himself, at his boxers. “Mhm. C’mon Mr. Exhibitionist. I don’t want Dad to get any ideas when he sees a cut tushy walking around upstairs.”

My face burned at the risk of that happening. “Brittany, is Dad dangerous? You said he raped Mom --”

“He would have to get through me first.” She pulled me into a quick one-armed hug. “Get dressed. And you,” her attention was back on Jeremy, “get undressed.”

“They won’t fit her.” He was already sliding out of his drawers and kicking them off toward us.

Like before, Brittany caught the article of clothing in midair and handed it to me. “Doesn’t mean she can’t try. If they don’t fit, that just means I can do whatever I please while her hands are busy keeping them boyshorts up.”

I was really getting worried where she was going with that. “Brittany… please don’t do anything --”

“Oh, you are so cute.” Once again, I was drawn into a hug and let go to be prompted once more to get dressed. Her gaze shifted away from me and back on the only butt naked guy in the basement. “Good. Now I think you will have enough distraction time to runaway.”

Jeremy had responded by going completely still and stared silently at Brittany for a good while before he nodded in acceptance. “I see.” He turned to me. “Beryl, may I request a raincheck for half a day of peace?”

Today was supposed to be the only day. ’Can I really go back to hating him when I have to look forward to a half-day of liking him again?’ I wasn’t sure how possible that would be.

“I’ll try.” That was the best and honest answer I could give him.

He looked me over for a split second before a smile appeared on his normally stoic face. “I will accept that.” And he gave us both a short nodded bow. “Ladies.”

“Nudist.” Brittany bowed her head to him in return while giggling.

I just waved goodbye and quickly resumed to slip into these large clothes. Jeremy proceeded toward the stairs and quickly to the door. I paused getting dressed to listen intently on what might be going on upstairs. There was the tiny creeks of his footsteps, but they were what I heard from the top of the stairs. ’Was there some kind of soundproofing in the insulation between the upstairs and basement?’

There were no noises except the basement door being closed.

Brittany glanced at me finally pulling the shirt on, and grinning as she looked me over. “So tell me, how long were the two of you playing around?”

I froze and searched for something to tell her. Something witty or enough of a light rebuke that she’d laugh it off rather than take offense. Her mood from last night was still fresh in my mind. She was a bit of a hand full right now, but it was far better than her clearly severe kind of unstable depression I witnessed.

She asked me an odd question. “Do you want me to find out?”

For a few seconds, I was confused until she laid her hands down on my knees. Within a single instant, I was flipped onto my back and had my legs spread wide open by my sister.

“Brittany!?” My shout could have alerted others upstairs, but I doubted it if there really was soundproofing between us.

“Shh, it’s okay. Just looking… and done.” She let go of my knees and stood up. While I closed my legs and scooted away from her, she said, “All night and morning? Wow. You really don’t like him, do you.”

With her wellbeing in mind, I didn’t say anything. We stared at each other and I believed she comprehended I had not appreciated what she had done just now. No longer smiling, she extended her arms out and open to me.

A second to myself was all I asked nobody but myself silently. After that second, I crawled toward her and leaned a hug in around her waist as she folded her arms over and around me. As usual, she petted my head, but also gave me a calming backrub.

In a quiet voice, she apologized and explained herself. “I’m sorry… sometimes I -- I do miss the old you. We bickered and fought, but it was fun when I could do things like what I just did.” A lingering kiss on the top of my head was given before she spoke into my soft and short hairs. “Greg misses his little sister too. We -- last night, Kim wouldn’t have declined our invitation.”

“I’m sure she wouldn’t, but that is why I keep telling everyone that I’m not Kim.” I rested my head down in her lap and simply remained quiet after that. I didn’t want to put her in a sad mood, but I had to get that message across who I was and wasn’t.

“Beryl? Are you certain you want to be called Beryl?”

“Yes. I want to be called Beryl if everyone would get their minds off of thinking I’m Kim.” For a moment, the petting had stopped. I tensed, anticipating Brittany falling into a sour mood like last night.

“Beryl.” One more kiss was laid on the top of my head before I heard her tell me something that surprised me. “I love you, Beryl. Please don’t ever leave me.”

I glanced up from the side of my vision at her and saw she was expressing sadness. Frowning and giving me a look that told me enough how hurt she felt.

“I’m sorry… Brittany, I really am sorry and I don’t know how to make it up --”

“All you are is what I want. You’re my miracle.” And her petting resumed.

I watched her for a little longer until she closed her eyes and began to get more comfortable on the bed. I wondered if she was tired… after last night with Greg, I wouldn’t be surprised.

“Brittany? Should we go upstairs? You can get some sleep then.” I had thought the suggestion would tempt her, so I could go up and find more fitting PJs or something.

She opened her eyes for a glance at me, then shut them again and said, “I’d like it if we slept together. No funny business.” A smile reappeared.

“You promise?” I wasn’t sure if I could go back to sleep after her exciting and humiliating show she put Jeremy and me through, but I wanted her to feel better after the downer I announced about myself.

“Yes. Just for an hour or two, then we can both go upstairs and see what’s up.” She was already laying down on her side and pulling me up to hug me like a stuffed teddy. “Please?”

I didn’t respond. I didn’t think I had to after I began to hear her heart slow. As I rested my head on her bosom, I realized I didn’t feel a titillating moment with her mammies in my face. Then again, last night proved I was disgusted at the thought of anything incestuous with her, and especially with Greg. I’ve grown close to them for me to not back on up and alter my course of affection for them in any way than what I perceived a good little sister should. My morals, not theirs.

Curling up slightly on my big sister, I eventually found myself drifting to sleep and had let it happen...

16