[Vol. 3 pt. 15] Patch 3.0: Apartment Life with Four Girls
5.3k 4 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Between Serra smugly watching television with subtitles on, Cassandra and Aiko fighting over who gets to take a bath with Ryouta and leave hickeys on him next, and Alice looking through his kitchen and requiring assistance whenever she wants to look in a cabinet higher than she can reach, the rest of the night proves frantic and busy for Ryouta.

He is so used to there being no noises within his apartment, aside from the rustling of chips whenever eating and any anime that he’d watch, that all of this new noise is almost giving him culture shock!

But, it’s nice.

Ryouta has always wanted a life like this despite never really trying too hard to obtain it. To be sharing an apartment with his girlfriend – girlfriends, making a loud mess of things, laughing and smiling together, and just being together in general, this is the kind of life that he has always dreamt about.

Though, given how similar his situation is to some anime that he has watched leads him to believe that he is actually in a coma and dreaming about all of this. How else would he be dating a deaf, munchkin pervert, a blonde tsundere with large breasts, a drama-loving princess in a wheelchair, and now his long-lost childhood friend is here and apparently has become a yandere? He even knows a trap! Well, an in-game trap.

All he can do is hope that his dream of living as an anime protagonist never ends.

Then he makes an important realization.

Anime protagonists, save for very few of them, never get laid. They have harems, but they never actually date anybody. They have girls put sexual moves on them, but they never actually have sex.

Ryouta has had sex in-game and just had that experience with Serra’s thighs in the bathtub.

This brings him to the conclusion that he is either the protagonist of a hentai or visual novel, or this might just be real and not the deluded dream of a desperate virgin.

It’s still probably the former, but he decides to go with the latter instead.

He will know that it is the former whenever magical girls start appearing or a demon lord gets summoned into his world.

“A demon lord waifu would be nice,” Ryouta thinks out loud.

“Haah? A what?” Cassandra asks.

“Oh, right, I’m already dating one.”

“What did you just call me, you bastard?”

Ryouta picks Serra up, sits down on the couch, and then sits her down on his lap to use her as a human shield against Cassandra.

Cassandra huffs since she isn’t willing to go through Serra to get to him, but he really just gave Serra the opportunity to tease him some more as she starts wiggling her rear down against his crotch.

He lifts her off and accepts Cassandra’s abuse instead.

Aiko is the first among them all to fall asleep. She was sitting on the floor with her back to the couch, and when she falls asleep, she slides to the side and ends up hitting her head against the floor.

They’re all amazed that she doesn’t wake up from the loud impact.

Aiko’s slumber triggers the rest of them to rapidly grow tired. Serra is the first to get up off the couch and head into Ryouta’s bedroom, plopping down on his bed and claiming her spot.

As for Ryouta, he is careful in picking up Aiko to lay her down on the couch and then covers her up with a spare blanket that he had hanging off the back of the couch.

“I’ll see you two in the morning,” Ryouta tells Cassandra and Alice.

The two remaining girls look at each other and then at Ryouta.

A moment later and they’re both holding onto his arms to take him into his bedroom. Cassandra does most of the work since she can use both of her arms, and Alice can only use one arm to grapple onto him while her other wheels her wheelchair.

“What – I told you I can sleep on the floor,” Ryouta tries telling them, but neither of the girls is buying it.

“We are not letting you sleep on the floor in your own home, my hero,” Alice explains.

“You – you should be grateful you get to sleep with all of us, you bastard,” Cassandra says.

Ryouta looks over at the bed and sees Serra patting the center of it.

Alice lets go and has her hold on him replaced by Serra holding his arm. Between Serra and Cassandra both tugging on him, they are able to pull him up onto the bed and lay him down right on the center of it.

“Alright, alright, I’ll sleep here, but aren’t you forgetting about something?” Ryouta asks them and looks at Alice.

“What are we forgetting?” Alice asks.

Ryouta climbs out of bed to lift Alice out of her chair and up onto the bed. She blushes intensely enough that she has to hide her face behind her hands due to the embarrassingly-wide smile that she has.

“It’s the boyfriend’s job to do this sort of thing, isn’t it?” he asks and gets a shy nod from Alice in return.

Once she’s on the bed, she scoots over to the far side of it to allow Ryouta his space in the center. Serra is able to lie down between his legs with her feet just barely reaching the edge of the bed, and then Cassandra hesitantly climbs into bed and cuddles up next to Ryouta’s free side.

“M-move over, bastard, I don’t have enough space,” Cassandra orders him.

“I don’t exactly have much space to work with here. I’m telling you, you should just let me sleep on the floor until I can get a sleeping bag or an inflatable mattress or something,” Ryouta tries once more, but none of them will allow that.

Instead, Alice scoots over until she’s at the very edge of the bed, pulls Ryouta just a bit closer, and then rolls onto her side to properly cuddle up to his own side. This gives Cassandra more space on her side of Ryouta, but she ends up doing the same as Alice thanks to her competitive spirit. With two beautiful girls cuddling up to his sides, Serra peeks up at what they’re doing and joins in on the fun by scooting up closer to him and using his crotch as a pillow.

Ryouta knows that he is an incredibly lucky man in this moment.

He also knows that he feels kind of claustrophobic since it’s now impossible for him to move. All he can move are his legs and just barely without disturbing Serra.

Is this what it’s going to be like every night? Ryouta has a feeling that he’s going to be very stiff in the morning, and not with the morning stiffness that he’s used to.

The only thing left is for Serra to pull up the blanket at the foot of the bed to cover them all.

Ryouta worries that it’ll be hard for Serra to breathe since she’s completely hidden beneath the covers, but then he feels her fingers working at his crotch.

That’s why she’s fine being covered.

Unfortunately for Serra, before she’s able to do too much to his crotch, Cassandra groans and tears the blanket off of them.

“Too hot… we don’t need a blanket if we’re all together like this,” Cassandra explains while Serra takes her devious hands away from Ryouta’s crotch.

“That’s what happens when you have four people on a bed together sharing body heat. Are you sure I can’t just go sleep on the flo—” Ryouta is cut off when he feels Cassandra glaring at him.

A few minutes later and he hears the soft, sleeping noises of Alice as she is already fast asleep. He isn’t surprised that she’s the second to fall asleep given how busy the day was for her, and since she had to fly from overseas, he’s impressed that she was able to last this long.

Then Serra manages to fall asleep despite something hard poking against her head which she is responsible for causing.

Ryouta is the second to last to fall asleep, leaving Cassandra the final one awake.

The moment that she hears that Ryouta is asleep with tightly shut eyes, she looks up at his face and smiles.

Her hand that was previously resting on his chest slides up to his face to gently hold his cheek. She occasionally traces the tips of her fingers across his lips, around his eyes, on his nose, over his forehead – she wants to feel every single part of him. She wants to memorize how he feels. Each little discovery that she makes brings a smile to her lips. Whether it is learning just how soft his lips feel, discovering a small scar on his forehead right beneath his hairline, or feeling a tiny bit of short stubble on his cheeks that he must have missed when shaving, everything she learns about him makes her smile wider and her heart beat more fondly for him.

“I love you, Ryouta,” Cassandra whispers into his ear. “I love you a lot and I’m sorry that I’m always so mean,” she whispers some more. “I love you.”

She places a single, soft kiss on his ear before scooting her head back to just watch his sleeping face until she inevitably drifts to sleep as well.

120