Chapter 14: Battle [3]
1.5k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Few minutes ago..

I finally arrived at the battlefield. Well, it's not that hard to do so. It's like, 500m or something away from the walls?

Now, what should I do? I didn't think of it, but I don't have any means of attack except Sword Willows. I only have a rod with me right now.

'Little Xue, after temporarily unlocking an S+ Rank form, how long would it last?'

'3 Minutes.'

3 minutes. All right.

'One more question, will that need my Martial Force to operate?'

'No, you'll only need to swing it, stab it, throw it, whatever you like.'

I see.. Come to think of it, Little Xue should be a child mentally too? With all the "whatever you like" that she had said to me earlier..

"What about you, Xiao Song?"

{As I got repaired, the Energy Reactor got repaired as well. I can do a single [Space Transfer] on my own by spending the energy that is available as of the moment.}

Good. Then I can rampage. I can do a full 100,000 Aura Blades, gain a huge sum of exp, and the chance to nullify the danger. Great.

Right now, I am just behind the many close combatants that's fighting the horde. Since the situation is chaotic, some zergs went through them and got bashed to death by me with this rod.

[Experience gained. 2,000 exp gained.]

[Experience gained. 5,000 exp gained.]

[Experience gained. 1,000 exp gained.]

Small fries, I guess. Now, let's get started. Calculations started going through my head, and Aura Blades appeared on the sky. Some got surprised, as to who's casting this sure-kill technique when we are in a war of attrition, but I didn't care.

As a Superhuman with a C Rank Wisdom, my mind far surpassed the computers of my home world. Maybe a super computer in my home world or a very advanced Quantum Computer in this world can surpass me.

1,2,3,4,5. After every 5 structures are done, 100 Aura Blades appeared. Just like what I've said earlier, Mastery is the key towards controlling these Aura Blades, but that's not all.

In fact, you only need to structure a "Core Aura Blade" for it to generate 19 more. That is to say, every 1 Core Aura Blade, 19 is generated. These 19 doesn't rely on my Martial Force to activate, but rather, the surrounding energies instead.

I only needed to control 5k Aura Blades to control the other 95k. It's much more realistic than a person with C Rank Wisdom controlling 100k of these.

20 seconds later, I'm already 75% done.

As expected, some zergs noticed this anomaly. Some tried to break free from their opponents, the close combatants, but inly few managed to do so.

Even when they are approaching me, I didn't panic at all, nor did I have any anxiety. Not only it is because of having activated [Decisiveness] long ago, but also because of..

Ding!

An A+ Rank Predator Mantis tried to stab me with its knife-arms, but it didn't work.

Good luck on breaking this armor with its S- Rank defense, fuckers.

It nullified any damages internally and externally. In this case, I am invincible in this battlefield. Why? 2 Reasons.

There's only a single S+ Rank zerg fighting the S- Rank City Commander. The rest? All A+ Ranks and below. That's what I've seen through the [Panel].

Secondly, this armor has the same "Rank Suppression" as the S- Ranks. Meaning to say, 100 A+ Ranks wouldn't be able to scratch me, someone that has a S- Rank defense.

[Sword Willows]!

100,000 Aura Blades with D+ Power dropped from the skies. Akin to a military airstrike, it focused more on the tough ones, the A+ Ranks. Still, it targeted the small fries as well.

Oh, there's vice captain. I should help him.

In an instant, a fraction of the 100,000 went straight to the B+ Rank zerg that the vice captain is barely avoiding, slashing it into pieces.

[Experience gained. 60,000 exp gained.]

[Experience gained. 20,000 exp gained.]

[Experience gained. 50,000 exp gained.]

[Experience gained..]

The numerous notices covered my sight. Thank goodness it didn't have the "Ding!", or else I would've been affected by it.

The rain ended after 5 seconds, leaving a huge portion of the zergs in this place missing.

Silence.

Crap, I'm not that good with attention? Why are y'all staring at me like that?!

"What.. Is that the <Perfection> Level Mastery of [Sword Willows], the basic Military Technique? It's said before that it can allow someone to unleash 100,000 Aura Blades.."

"Impossible.. Even if the technique is complete, nobody had mastered it beyond <Master>! Even those monsters didn't, as they deemed it to be a waste of time!"

As one expressed his shock, another one did.

What the heck? I thought you can ask the Instructor after you had reached the <Experienced> Level Mastery to attend classes! 

"Wait.. If he is a monster at the same level of [Sword Fanatic], the creator, then he can!"

Even more gazes landed to me after that. Wews. It seemed that this [Sword Willows] is only made for it to be at <Experienced> Mastery. It is made for the common people for them to use against the hordes.

Why make a technique if no one would be able to master it to <Perfection>!

Boom! Boom!

Very loud explosions caught the attention of many, causing the gazes that I felt to be redirected away. 

Lightning Tribulation? Wow. So that's how it looked like. I checked my exp from the massacre that I had caused.

[Exp: 2,518,946]

What the fu-. 2.5M EXP??! Well, considering all the zergs that I killed, plus how it drained ⅗ of my Martial Force at B+ Vessel, I guess it is very reasonable.

Taking advantage of the fact that their attention was caught to elsewhere, I decided to do it.

'Little Xue, let's do it now!'

'O-K!'

[<Myriad Forms Armament> is requesting 180,000 Exp. Accept?]

'Accept.'

Pure energy flowed into the <Myriad Forms Armament>, causing it to light up.

To my surprise, the rod that I've been holding is changing shape. It then became a spear..

[Timat's Spear(S+)(EX+)]

-The spear of the Legendary Warrior, Timat, who killed a Deity-Realm Combatant as an EX+ Rank.

-Special effect [Deity Slaying] has been retained after devouring.

[Deity Slaying]

-When the target is pierced in the stomach, deal 300% more physical damage and 500% soul damage.

-If the Spear had been thrown and satisfies all the prerequisites above, all effects will be amplified by times two.

So this is why.. The Heavenly Sovereign sure did choose all the Artifacts with very good effects..

If its this.. Maybe I can use it to distract the SS Rank zerg and tilt the scales of victory to our side.

Boom!

The last tribulation lightning strikes the S+ Rank zerg. 

{It is not dead yet.}

"I know.."

That chatty zerg had been tanking the City Commander's blows and he's still fine. Plus, he achieved his goal of buying time this time.

With the visions that I have seen, these S+ Rank zergs aren't enough to cause the destruction of cities. It should be because of the SS Rank zerg killing the SS Rank Combatant on our side, causing the balance to break. 

With that guy's strength, killing the remaining S+ Rank City Commanders before escaping is as easy as 123.

That guy sure as heck wanted to remove his traces here. With him attacking a day after he had been found, it's very obvious that he wanted no information of him to spread. Plus the information sent on the higher ups taking some time to get out of this planet, his objective could be inferred quite easily.

I didn't practice any spear throw, but I still went into the throwing stance that I had seen on some animes.

Squatting, putting my arms in a throwing pose, and so on. I only practiced darts, but here I go.

Pssh!

The spear made a sound of cutting air as I had thrown it. Crap, I threw it much weaker than I intended to, as I didn't have any training of this before. Will it be alright?

Thankfully, with the Stone Bugs transforming into a fat humanoid form, I hit its stomach.

It then looked at me before saying something that I didn't hear.

{He said "How.. could you..?", master.}

[Experience gained. 450,000 exp gained.]

The exp prompt popped in front of my sight along with another notice, though I didn't have time to notice it due to my burning excitement.

Woah! Damn! First spear throw! I did the same thing as my favorite character! As Little Xue flew back into my hand, I remained at my throwing stance. As I can't suppress my inner 8-grader, I shouted.

"G*e B*lg!"

Fulfillment filled me, and at the same time, embarrassment filled me to my very core.

Because I am too embarrassed, I asked Xiao Song.

"Xiao Song, can we now use [Space Transfer]? Please?"

{Yes. I detected the 2 violent fluctuations further South. It should be the place.}

"Let's go!"

Xiao Song used [Space Transfer], causing me to see two overlapping spaces. It didn't take long before my vision stabilized.

As a B- Rank Superhuman, I didn't need to puke, but I felt the need to do it right now.

After spitting out some 🌈, I felt better. 

Looking at my surroundings, I saw that I'm in a wasteland.

Boom! Boom!

As I heard the explosion like sounds, shockwaves passed through me. Though, thanks to my armor, I'm completely fine.

I then saw it. The battle of 2 Bosses.

49