Chapter 42: Another Planet [2]
1.2k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's absurd. The world itself is absurd!

After getting out of the tiger's mouth, we're now in the lion's den. It really felt as if..

Something is manipulating us.

At first, I didn't think that I would be swept along Aria's story.

But looking at this now, I am wrong again. If you assume that someone is behind the scenes, then you would notice that these series of coincidences would serve as Aria's power up.

As for me, I'll definitely get swept along just by being near her.

Anyways, we need to go to a safer place first. This Planet is ridiculously strong, as seen on the previous scan.

"Xiao Song, can you lead me to a place where there's no beasts within 10,000m radius?"

{Understood. In the North..}

I carried Aria away before heading to thw said place.

***

"Mn.."

Opening up her eyes, Aria's mind was fuzzy. It was not until a minute later that she regained her usual sharpness. She removed the head part of her Armor and shouted.

"Where are we?! Lugh?!"

"Calm down. We're in a safe place."

After seeing Lugh's face, she sighed out of relief.

"Where are we?"

"We're in an another planet. My scanning module informed me that there's a dozen EX Ranks here. There should be more too.."

"EX Ranks.."

She was shocked. Back in Planet Aquamarine, her father had told her that these types of existences sealed themselves before the deterioration period.

In fact, her father even proudly told her that there's 3 EX Rank Ancestors in their Empire. The amount of EX Ranks in their Planet only amounts to less than 25.

Now that she had heard the dozen EX Ranks here, she became very vigilant.

"Lugh, this place is too dangerous. Let's find a way to go home."

"I know, but we won't be able to find one very easily.."

Travelling between different Planets is an ancient concept back in Aquamarine. Not only do they need the Coordinates of their planet, they also have to find a teleportation array to serve as their tunnel.

"Don't worry. I'll find a way to go home, trust me."

"Lugh.."

Recalling the things that he had done in the past few hours, she gave all of her trust to him.

Due to this atmosphere, the duo had remembered their conversation from before. The atmosphere then became awkward.

As a man, Lugh took the initiative.

"You know.. I remember asking myself back then what would happen if I find a girl that's similar to your personality. I didn't think much of it back then, but I'm sure of it now. I'll fall in love."

Lugh had these complicated emotions during the time he truly saw Aria under her disguise. Thanks to the 1:100 Time Ratio, he had mulled over this for 2,100 days.

That's right, 2,100 days. Lugh is really a late bloomer. 

"In fact, I already knew that you were a girl back then—The time when I had encountered the opportunity."

"You knew?"

"Yea. Though, I misunderstood something back then."

During the time when he received the [Panel], Lugh's confidence was shattered. Partly, it was due to his Latent Potential. 

But most of it are caused by the people surrounding him. Their strengths and talents made him feel inferior. It was not until when he honed his Mental Aspects that he had regained his confidence.

Back then, he thought that every single EX Rank girls are the Protagonist's harem. He thought that he's not worthy to love one.

Now, he gave no shit about it. What potential? What Strength? Now that he resolved most of his problems, he's confident that he'll soar high later.

(The problems that he's talking about is his low potential that was solved by his [Panel] and his confidence)

Love someone when you love her. That's basically what Lugh thought of now.

"I have something to say too."

"What is it?"

"Actually, I l-like you."

Hearing this, Lugh didn't seem shocked. He even smiled more brightly, causing Aria's heart to flutter.

Some of his charm oozed out unintentionally, causing Aria an increased 1000% damage inflicted.

"I like you too."

This time, it was not embarrassment that appeared on Aria's face. It was happiness.

All of a sudden, Lugh drew close and closer to 

Aria, which caused her to be somewhat confused.

She didn't knew that there was actually a spectator here...

Alvin, one of the Royal Frost Dragon, sensed that his bloodline suddenly reacted. Seeing this, he hurriedly left the city just to see who made it like that.

After sensing Aria 500,000m away, he finally knew why it reacted; even as a half-blood, her bloodline is way too strong. She had completely inherited the Ancestral Frost Dragon bloodline. 

He wanted to bring her back to the Frost Dragon's domain, but he was suddenly shocked at one thing.

When he sensed the human boy beside her, the first thing that he saw was.. the Aura of a Sword Deity.

It was not only that, but it's also extremely strong, to the point that he wondered, "Is he the disciple of the strongest Sword Deity?"

The strongest Sword Deity in this world is very ancient. He only had a disciple around 50,000 years ago.

After confirming that the one who had the Aura is still alive, his suspicions became stronger as well.

That's why when he saw that both of them are actually lovers, he was happy. 

'A disciple of "Maximilian the Eternal Sword"? This will be a good thing for the Frost Dragon race!'

He began smiling inwardly at the thoughts of that, imagining the benefits that it would bring to their race.

'I should bring them even more together!'

'Xiao Song, now!'

All of a sudden, the duo disappeared out of thin air.

'What did just happen?'

He spread his Mental Senses that has a range of almost 50,000,000m but he still couldn't find them.

'I should find them first!'

He hurriedly disappeared to the horizon.

56