Chapter 45: Alchemy Tower [1]
1.3k 1 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
******

Announcement:

It seems that I've skipped an entire chapter and uploaded the next. Please check the prior chapter (Chapter 44: City [2]) to see the continuation of City [1].

Again, sorry for the confusion that it caused. Happy reading!

******

In the morning of the next day..

"Master knew it from the beginning.."

Lugh came back from his other world trip. As it turns out, his Master already knew that he can travel to other worlds due to the residual auras on his body.

Ever since they started the training, his Master sure spoilt him a bit. He gave Lugh those "Trashy" Backup Armors, but that's it. He didn't gave him anything else aside from the Jellies that could help him in a fundamental level. He did so due to his fear of spoiling him too much.

As for the techniques that he gave in advance, they were the carrots on the stick. The harder he trains, the faster Lugh comprehends those. He planned everything for his training already.

Still, how could he had known that he had an anomalous bug called [Panel}?

"Aside from the One-time Defensive Artifacts, he didn't give me anything else.."

When Lugh told his circumstances to his Master, his eyes lit up. He then decided that it's time that he should have an experience towards this type of things, thus he never gave Lugh any help aside from the Defensive Artifacts. He was told to earn money on his own.

Though, he had still given Lugh some pieces of advice, which came from his and the Heavenly Sovereign's experiences.

In fact, he had stressed out the MOST important thing: To put on the disguise every time I go out. Even until now, his Master couldn't forget the suffering of his good old friend back in their days. It's fine if you provoke someone if your level, but what would you do if they take revenge on you?

He had beaten up someone on the streets. Never had he known that it's actually the most pampered son of the City Lord.

Well, that is the start of his 3 year pursuit. The guy who got beaten up requested his father's help, then the grandfather, then the grand-grandfather, then the elder, then the ancestor...

It all went up until he killed the end of that said chain, the Sect Master of a strong sect found in the Cultivation World.

As it was morning right now, he prepared to go out of his room. His first course of plan? To make more money. How would he do it though? Simple. It's all thanks to the Alchemy methods that he had learned during his past times.

Remember that technique bookshelf on his room? It contains many things, including the 3 Main Alchemy paths, namely: Rune Engraving, Golem Creation, and Panacea Making.

Thanks to his Master who didn't restrict his other activities as long as he finishes his Sword Training, he was able to learn one of them, the Panacea Making. He learned its respective knowledge plus the technique needed to create them, which is Black Gold Rank.

[The Fourth Path (Black Gold)]

-As the various Power Systems got mixed up, a brand new path towards the truth has been created.

-This Technique is the result of the countless attempts to fuse the Cultivation System's Pill Sutras, Technological System's Gene Vial Making, and the Magic System's Potion-Making Techniques.

-At the Initiate-Level Mastery, the Success Rate of making Panaceas below S- Rank is at 60%.

Meanwhile, the Success Rates of making Panaceas above S- Rank is at 25%. The Sucess Rate will become lower as the Rank increases.

To be honest, Lugh was definitely surprised when he learnt this technique. Even though its cap is only at S+ Rank, the Success Rate that it boasts is definitely no trifling matter.

"Thank goodness that I didn't forget to loot the black robed men from before."

As he looked on the insides of the 2 S+ Rank's Space Rings plus that Demon Villain's Space Ring, he smiled.

"These guys should be the one from before the Deterioration Period. The Energies on these Spiritual Treasures didn't dissipate at all! And that Villain, he's stacked!"

After that, Lugh left his room. He then knocked on Aria's room.

"Aria, are you awake?"

"Ah, Lugh? I just woke up."

"Oh, alright. I'll be gone for 2 hours to settle some business. Wait for a while, then we can do the thing on our plan for today."

"Okay!"

With that said, he activated his [Godly Disguise] module before he left.

***

What is the best disguise? In Lugh's opinion, the best one would be the one farthest to his appearance.

That's why right now, he donned the appearance of a middle-aged man. With a shaved beard and clean cut hair, he's the definition of a "cool middle aged man".

"The buildings of this Planet look so exotic no matter how I look at it.."

Right now he's staring towards the huge tower. It looked similar to the Mage Towers that he had seen on his books, but it looks quite different.

This one.. It has the vibe of "Alchemy" no matter how you look at it.

"There's too many people."

He went inside the tower. After lining up, all Lugh had to do is to wait.

The reason why many people lined up here is to apply for an official "Alchemist" Identity.

Even in this world dominated by Dragons, Alchemy is still quite popular. Even though most Dragons would only use higher-levelled Alchemized Items, they can still sell it to the lower people, which strengthens the overall power of the Dragon Race and earn back the cost at the same time.

It was thanks to this full utilization of talents that the Dragons had become more powerful up to now. Lugh had learned this from the people beside him.

They always mention just how great the Dragon King who had passed this edict.

After waiting for some time, Lugh's turn had finally arrived.

"What can I do for you?"

The receptionist in front of him is a halfling that looked like a human. She also had that gentle aura surrounding her.

"Hello, I want to take the Alchemists' Exam. The Pan—Potion Making one."

"The Potion Making Exam? Please fill out this form."

She handed down a form. This had reminded Lugh of some Isekai Novels that he used to read.

'Hm.. I see.'

Since the Dragon's Territory didn't need an Identification as compared to the Sci-Fi Zerg World, he had been able to do many things more flexibly.

After filling out the form, he gave it back to the receptionist.

"Mr. Albert, I see. Please go to the Exam Room. You'll see a sign over there."

"Thanks."

Lugh had noticed that this receptionist has been more helpful than he had expected. Still, he didn't mind it.

After he left, the other receptionists looked towards that receptionist and asked the same thing.

"Hey, how is he?"

"I just saw a handsome man in the line. So you talked to him?"

Many asked over the same thing, so the receptionist only replied with a smile.

"We only talked for a while. Still, he really looked handsome up close."

"If no one tries to have his contact, I'll do it!"

"No, it'll be me!"

"No, me!"

Though they looked like kids when they argued, their work flowed smoothly. This is what they call professionalism.

As for Lugh, he didn't know just how much of a killer his current disguise is. Right now, he's waiting until the exam starts in the Exam Room.

After dozens of minutes of waiting, the exam finally started.

50