Chapter 51: Date [2]
1k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the sunlights penetrated the window, Lugh finally returned from the Zerg World.

"Today is the day.."

The supposed Afternoon Date was scheduled today. After some consideration, Lugh put aside the Transmigrator issue for the moment. As to why..

'I can just disguise during the afternoon date!'

Thus, he just decided on another disguise. He prepared himself on the room's bathroom before going out.

Knock! Knock!

"Coming!"

Even though she took some time before she opened the door, it can be seen that Aria prepared much earlier than him. It is evident when she already has her Armor turn into a blue dress.

"Am I late?"

"No. I was ready to wait for about a few more minutes, but I didn't expect that you're already done. That dress looks good on you."

"Is that so? I'm happy!"

Thanks to the Armor being a SSS+ Rank, it has the Transformation Function similar to Xiao Song; except that Xiao Song can go inside my body while hers could only transform into a clothing.

Either way, Lugh is wearing a Xiao Song-transformed black trench coat with a white suit, black necktie, and black pants. Thanks to his Master, Lugh was able to see different types of trench coat that was worn by him and he even allowed Lugh to see some of it closer, thus he was able to scan it with his eyes closer and reproduce most of it with Xiao Song's help.

"Let's go?"

"Un!"

The duo left the inn. Of course, both of them had put on a disguise. His Master gave him a necklace that could disguise someone from an EX- Rank combatant. Even though Lugh's Master didn't want to provide much help to him, he still gave the necklace since even he knows the importance of disguising. It was given after they checked in this inn.

Lugh looks like a spirited red haired boy while Aria disguised as someone who has black hair and brown eyes. No matter how others look at it, the two looks like a couple on a date.

"Where do we go first?"

"The clothing store that I first saw yesterday."

Thanks to Lugh having a gold coin, he can be extravagant when it comes to their date. A single silver coin can feed a family of for a month, what about 800 silver coins? Also, he had surveyed this City yesterday already, thus he knows some good spots. It's only quite sad that his surveying was interrupted by the attacker.

As they walk past the streets, they saw various people, including some who look very similar to humans. It was also due to it that they chose to disguise similar to a human. If there's only non-humans in this City, they would be in big trouble.

After walking for a while, they finally arrived at their destination.

"Welcome, customer."

They were greeted by an attendant the moment they entered this clothing store. Its not surprising at all, seeing that the store that Lugh had entered looks quite luxurious, looking like its a mid-end store back in Aquamarine.

"Welcome! What kind of clothes do you like?"

"Aria."

"Hm..? Anything.."

"Manager, can you recommend us some clothes that would fit well with her? It would be best if its under 3 Gold Coins."

"3 Gold Coins? Oh, so it's for this little lass, I see. Wait here for a while."

As the Manager heard that Lugh's bottom line is 3 Gold Coins, he was quite startled for a while before he proceeded to find clothes that would fit her. It was not the first time that he encountered a big spender after all.

After a while, he came back with various dresses, blouses, and..

"""Modern Clothes?!""

"Ah? What is it?"

"Nothing, manager. So, can we try them one by one?"

"Sure. We have a dressing room right there."

After they arrived, Aria entered the dressing room. As for Lugh, he guarded its vicinity not only with his sight, but also his Mental Sense. Not long after, she opened the door to the dressing room to show her new appearance.

"What do you think, Lugh?"

Seeing this sight, Lugh couldn't help but pause for a while. even though she's on a disguise, her original appearance mostly stayed the same, with her hair and eye color only the one that's drastically different. For short, this helped Lugh see Aria's true appearance wear that dress.

"It looks good on you."

He said so with a smile. Seeing the sincerity on Lugh's eyes, she blushed.

"Go try the others next."

"Ah, okay."

She tried all of the clothes that the manager brought, inlcuding the one that looked like a modern outfit from Aquamarine. In the end, Lugh bought them all for 3 Gold Coins. It seems that the manager himself had thought of the possibility of Lugh buying all of the clothes.

"We'll go on the stalls next for breakfast."

"Un!"

After eating some kebab-like barbeque, they continued their date. They visited a few more shops, some stalls, and a tourist spot in the City-the Dome Garden. They also saw the airport like place in this Planet. It seems that the spaceships on the Magic World looks like the literal ships found in the sea.

Anyways, they were about to go on an afternoon lunch when..

"Ahh!"

"Murder! Murder!"

Stab! Stab!

A man is seen stabbing a woman repeatedly while mumbling. It is done on the streets, but many people decided to go away instead. The reason why? There are 4 City Guards who are at A Rank killed by this guy.

"You said that its only me.. you deserve to die!"

More and more blood flowed in the streets. The onlookers were too scared to do anything, thus they only watched. There are even some B Rank and A- Rank Combatants in the mix, but they didn't do anything. Rather, the couldn't.

"He's crazy.."

"A crazy A Ranker.."

"Where are the guards?!"

It has been less than 2 minutes since this entire fiasco started, so the man got up to screw someone one last time. He knows of his impending doom after all.

"Happy couples must die!"

The man ran with his bloodied knife at a single direction. To which direction you say? Surprise, its at Lugh and Aria's direction. Seeing her interlocking her arms with Lugh, it naturally attracted the man.

 "Die!"

Slash!

"That's my.. own body."

With a sword-hand, Lugh beheaded the man in one strike. His Controlling Stage Mental Aspects and LV6 Sword Mastery made it possible to do so.

"Sigh.. I just wanted a normal date.."

Lugh thought so as he looked at the City Guards approaching from the distance.

44