Chapter 55: Preparation [3]
992 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In one of the Dawn Cult's bases, countless explosions were occurring.

Boom! Boom!

"Just how?! How did you know the location of our bases?!"

A black robed woman shouted angrily, but the only thing that answered her back is a sword of light. To be precise, it's a sword strike with the power of both Light Elements, Fire Elements, and Peak Controlling-Stage Mental Realm.

Slash!

"Argh!"

When the strike reached her, her entire arm was cut off. Not only that, most of her right torso was cut off, turning them all into ashes as the light passed by. Strangely, she's still alive.

"Kukh. Human."

This time, a bizarre voice came out of her mouth. The dark vibe on her skyrocketed, just like what happened to the black-robed men that Lugh had fought before.

"Interesting.. A human born from the deterioration period, yet you possess such powers?"

"Nothing is impossible, fucking demon bastard."

The man disappeared right in front of the black-robed woman's eyes. In an instant, she got split into two. Due to the strong Light Element mixed with the Fire Element , the man was able to obliterate the evil spirit inside the woman's body, also killing her in turn.

"Former Duke, we're done on our side!"

"Us too!"

Brian looked at the devastated base of the Dawn Cult and sighed.

"This is the fifth one.."

Due to the fact that a princess of the Frost Dragon Empire was kidnapped, the Empire decided to mobilize its forces on finding them. Thanks to the leaked locations that Red had given, they had a definite target, which made it easier for them to deploy their forces.

Though, it seems that the Empire's more concerned about weakening the Dawn Cult before their EX Ranks wake up..

After a month, most of the S+ Ranks and the SS- to SS+ Ranks are now able to wake up from their hibernation. They didn't have to go through the same thing as Brian; most of their powers are retained since they got sealed in their peak states.

Thanks to that, the Top Rankers of each Major Forces are now in action. They suppressed most of the rogue Combatants, as well as a Major Force of Evil in Aquamarine, the Dawn Cult.

"Don't worry. We'll find them soon."

"Jade."

Both Brian and Jade are able to regain their S Rank status, thus they joined the forces who would crush the Dawn Cult in the Frost Dragon Empire's area.

"He's with the princess. They won't do anything wrong with him."

At least, she's confident that Aria would do her best to keep him alive. She saw just how infatuated is she with Lugh.

"I hope so.."

***

[EXP: 7,436,000]

Looking at his EXP Panel, Lugh finally decided after much deliberation. What he's lacking right now is not a Stat Rank Up, but rather a flexible means of attack. A single stat up won't change anything, thus he decided to gain a new means of attack.

An attack that could infinitely stack its damage increase with each attack. That's right, he wants to comprehend..

[Comprehending <Dance of the Sword God> at Initiate-Level Mastery costs 5M Exp. Continue?]

'Continue.'

As he pressed on the 'continue' prompt, a huge chunk of information along with understanding entered his mind. Another phantom appeared on his surroundings, just like the time during he comprehended the <Sword of Destruction>.

A man attacking so fast that the concept of 'speed' matched the description. Ten, hundred, thousands, the attacks hit every single time. Along with that, the pressure that the man emits became stronger with each hit.

As the hits reached hundred thousand, his enemy was finally killed.

"A.. Deity-Realm?"

Lugh wasn't sure of it, but the man's enemy is on another level. He felt his Master's clone emit an EX+ Rank aura, yet even it couldn't compare to that guy. He also unleashed very strange moves, such as a domain of fire. After recalling something, he was stunned.

"That's the exclusive skill of a Deity-Realm Combatant, <Domain formation>.."

Seeing that the man in the phantom had managed to kill a Deity-Realm as an EX+ Rank, he's stunned. Perhaps, this technique is one of the strongest among Master's arsenal.

"Let's see.."

Lugh started reviewing what he had learnt for now.

What's interesting on this sword skill is that it follows a certain set of 'rules'. Hit your opponent. The increase would stop if you don't do so. This is how the God-Ranked Technique works. Below Deity-Realm, it'll work just like any other techniques, but with a slight twist (rules). When one reaches the Deity-Realm with a God-Ranked technique, things would change.

The reason why it's called a God-Ranked technique is that it's meant for Deity-Realm Combatants. The only reason why others below Deity-Realm could use it is that they've only comprehended a portion of it.

"A 0.01% increase in every hit and.. there's no limitations."

It was at this time that Lugh finally understood the meaning behind the words "Even its creator doesn't know of its limits." Theoretically, the damage increase can continue until 500%, 1000%, 5,000%, and so on. This is very terrifying.

Imagine an EX Rank attacking with 1,000% increased damage every single time, and it'll still increase. If his enemy doesn't dodge, he's gonna die. There's also a slight possibility of killing a Deity-Realm as an EX Rank.

"Master's too terrifying.."

"You comprehended <Dance of the Sword God>?"

"Master?!"

This time, his master came like a wind. It felt as if he's there in the first place.

"Yes, Master."

"That's the second one already. It's been 6 years since you've comprehended <Sword of Destruction>. This speed is even more terrifying than before.."

"I also entered Enlightenment this time too, Master.."

Lugh talked with his Master for quite some time before he left. Lugh also left the Zerg World and came back to the Real World.

***

"Everything's ready.."

It thought so as it observed the 'characters' who would save it from destruction.

"Even if 'that'... It's enough as long as 'it'..."

The characters, the scenarios, their development. Everything's ready for the curtain to rise on the stage.

"One last chance.. Let's hope that everything won't go to waste."

'It' thought so as 'it' continued to make countless calculations for each scenarios.

45