Chapter 83: Clean-up [3]
614 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After talking with Laurent, Lugh went out and talked to the remaining Demigod Realm Combatants left in this planet.

He was able to do all of this with the help of Xiao Song's modules, such as [Domain Detection], [Entity Obfuscation], etc.

'Cause a confusion and reorganize. It's too regretful that everyone else got scattered..'

When they got kicked out of the inheritance grounds, they were all scattered in this planet. Due to the detection modules of the zergs, they always get detected whenever they leave their base. It was due to their fast thinking that they created a concealment spell after realizing that they can be tracked; if they didn't, they'll be killed by the sheer amount of zergs that will be sent to them.

Still, not all of them survived even if they concealed themselves. Those unlucky ones got detected and killed off a long time ago.

That's why Lugh, the only one who could break this stalemate with his stealth, is the key to resolving this situation.

'Let me check it today..'

Lugh opened the barrier's panel. In it, he saw its information.

[Probability Barrier (???)]

-A spherical barrier formed from a world's probability. It is unbreakable to those of Deity Realm and below.

-Remaining time: 37 days, 17 hours, 53 minutes, 20 seconds

"The higher the rank, the less description that an item has. I now know the reason why [Appraisal] skills in isekais aren't that overpowered, unless it is unbalanced by the author.."

Probability. It is the world's main source of power. With it, they can alter many things on their own worlds. Enhancing luck, making encounters, interfering with the protagonist's fate.. Though, the zerg's world will modified their own so that it can be used as a support in invading other worlds.

"7 days. We'll see to it later."

Thinking that it should take a week before they could consider his offer, Lugh started to make more preparations.

***

"Incompetent! All of you are incompetent! We've sent over 4 Demigods to encircle that guy, but he's still alive!"

Aiden, the feminine guy who spoke with the black robed men, shouted angrily.

'First, their failure to kill the remnant spirit of the ruins. Then, they failed to hunt those natives. Now, even 4 Demigods are having trouble over a measly Law Realm?!'

"Get out. Make sure to capture that Law realm."

"Understood!"

The humanoid zergs left the temporary base one after another. Thanks to their huge database, they already constructed these bases in a year. Instead of it looking rushed, it looks like those sturdy modern buildings. A stark contrast compared to the fantasy world they are in.

Of course, the buildings in the middle are equipped with a bunch of security stuff, such as automatic defense systems that will summon mechanical armaments, auto-repair, bio-weapons, and so on.

Coupled with the advanced detection devices used by them, it's nigh impossible for them to suffer an attack, for they can just destroy them miles away with their long-ranged weapons.

But..

Boom!

The land quaked as dozens of explosions happened in the outer area of their base. Even when a minute ad passed, explosions are still happening.

"Intruders!"

"Explosives? How?!"

"Defense systems!"

They started to activate each building's own defensive system. Even so,they weren't as fast as the explosions.

"Sir! There's an unusual movement of the remaining native Demigods."

"Ignore them. They're dead soon enough."

Because the Demigod Realm Combatants focused on minimizing the damage, they didn't have enough to hunt them down.

After a while, the barriers are now out; it prevented any damages to the more important buildings in the inner area.

Thanks to this, only the outer area suffered any damage. Still, the higher ups are pissed off, especially Aiden. They went straight to the technical building where the people who are managing the defense system are located.

"What happened?"

"Sir! Based on the recorded data, mechanical explosives suddenly appeared on our radar and exploded once they got close to us."

"Why didn't you do anything when it was clearly detected in our radar?!"

A demigod zerg spoke. He's one of the higher ups responsible for managing the cleaning operation in this planet. It was also him who took command in cleaning up the natives of this planet.

As of now, most of the natives here are dead. The Law Realms and the demigods are higher on their clean up list compared to the Mortal Realms who are still surviving. He is confident that it's only the matter of time when they'll take full control of this planet.

"It's strange. It wasn't under our radar first."

A human male with short grey hair spoke. Unsurprisingly, it is a demigod realm doppelganger. With his glasses, he looks like an intellectual doing a research.

"What do you mean?!"

"IT IS scanned and detected, but for some reason, it didn't appear on us real-time. The next thing we know, explosives went to us."

"Sir!"

Suddenly, they were interrupted by the zerg who entered the room. It is a female human who is actually a doppelganger. Her ponytail swayed as she rushed to the grey haired doppelganger. After whispering some things, the grey haired doppelganger revealed a surprised expression.

"We're not the only one who got attacked."

***

"Welcome."

Lugh spoke to the hundreds of newly arrived combatants here. Most of them are at Law Realm, but the pressure that the demigods are emitting doesn't lose out to them.

It is natural to be suspicious; after all, they believed at what he had said even though it is clearly a gamble.

'It's all thanks to Ms. Alina.'

When they felt the inheritance ground's entrances opening up, they knew that he has some legitimacy and that they can take this bet. Some did, some didn't.

When the diversion happened, they had a 3-minute window to head straight to the inheritance ground's radius at their fastest speed. It's all thanks to the sheer amount of explosives that can envelop the entire Askar Planet in explosions that he was able to do this.

"Now, we should probably relax for a second."

Lugh said so while he's in his Albert disguise. He smiled at them, attempting to diffuse this tense atmosphere. Though, he failed.

Like, who could afford to stay calm when a huge white dragon with a high rank Deity-Realm pressure is staring at them?

'Ms. Alina.'

'All right. This should be enough, no?'

'Yes, thank you.'

She retracted her pressure, making some combatants inevitably relax for a bit.

"What do you want?"

Laurent, a demigod archmage with the [Space Control] trait, asked him.

"A chance to escape this hellhole."

He honestly told them his goal.

30