42.Bob Parr
2k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A trio of Max, Helen, and Violet entered the guest room.

"Max, This is your room from now on, I just clean it in the morning, So you don't have to worry, Also If you need anything just call me, okay?"

Helen was the one who showed Max his room, This room was really clean maybe because Helen should be cleaning it up daily.

"Thanks, Auntie, I will."

Max put his bags beside the bed, He turned around to speak with Helen.

"Also, Don't eat anything now, In an hour dinner will be ready"

Helen wanted to get out of this room as soon as possible because every time she looked at Max some explicit images and fantasies were appearing in her mind, making her feel guilty. So she turned around and was ready to outside, While also dragging Violet with her.

"Maybe it's been too long Since I share the bed with a Bob."

Helen thought of a reasonable explanation for her fantasies. She and Bod didn't have intercourse in months. The reason was that Bob was always tired from work or not in the mood. She didn't have any problem before because she spends a most of her time with kids and the housework but when she comes in contact with Max who is walking hormones, She realizes she avoiding this topic and how much she has carved for it.

"Wait Auntie, I will help you in cooking"

How could Max let go of this opportunity? Although the title's effect is halved in half but they still have some effect, Which can be used to increase affection more easily.

"No no, You are our guest, How could I let you work, Don't worry, I will handle it and there is not much to cook because today is leftover night."

Helen didn't want to bother Max with this task. It was her job for 14 years, She get used to it doing it without anyone's help.

"No Aunty I insist, I feel bad to let you work alone while I sat idly here."

Max wants this opportunity, It is the easiest way to increase her affection for him.

"Then...will you help me to chop some vegetables?"

Helen didn't want to let Max work with her but when she heard caring words of Max for her she couldn't able to refuse, It's been a long time since anyone put forward a helping hand towards her.

"Ok, Let's go then, auntie."

After getting permission from her, Max and Helen walked in direction of the kitchen, Violet also wanted to join in but she didn't know anything about cooking, She didn't want to make fool of herself in front of Max, So she goes into her room to freshen up.

"Can you wash and cut these vegetables for me?"

Helen handed out a bowl full of vegetables to Max, She was still a little hesitant to let Max work but she also felt a little happy that someone wanted to help her.

"Okay, Auntie."

Max didn't waste his spit and he emerged himself in his work. He thoroughly washed vegetables and precisely chop them up. He cut them big, small, thin respectively to each one. In a few minutes, his job was done on the table, there were chopped pieces of each vegetable. Each vegetable pieces were identical in size, shape, and thickness, which accuracy is on par with those world-class chefs.

"Woah, you have done it already?"

Helen was surprised by how quickly Max did his job. She then looked at perfectly cut pieces and praised Max. 

"Max, Why you are so good at this?"

She couldn't help but ask Max about it.

"You see, when you have to cook yourself from age of 5, So you don't die from starvation, You become quite good in it."

After hearings her questions, Max answered her with a bitter smile. There was little pain on his face that he was trying to hide with his smile.

"I am sorry, I didn't know your household situation." 

"No, Auntie, It's alright, I already get used to it."

Max gave her a heartfelt smile but tears in his eyes made him look very pitiful.

"Oh, you poor soul come here."

Helen could not able to hold herself back and hugged him in her arms. Max also didn't hesitate and hugged her back and was sobbing slightly in her arms.

Upon seeing this Helen tightened her embrace. She forgets about her weird fantasy and her maternal instinct kick in taking over her actions and for some reason, this hug felt her quite warm.

After some time Max let go of her embrace. He didn't make any moves on her nor did he touch her inappropriately, It was a clean and innocent hug.

When Helen saw Max's this action for some reason she was a little frustrated but because of he didn't do anything to her, She let down her guard towards Max.

"Dinner is ready."

After this incident, Max and Helen didn't talk much and quickly finished cooking. Max also helped her to set a table then he go to his room to freshen up to eat.

"Why didn't you make move on her? Although your title effects are halved but you still have a skill that works perfectly fine."

What greeted Max after he entered in his room was babbling Eve. She looked at him in confusion and wanted to know the reason for his actions.

"It's simple, Time is not ripe yet. If I make my move now I might take her down but that would change the whole plot, So to be on the safe side I initiate my plans when Bob goes to that mission."

Max didn't let her hanging and answered her. It's good to maintain a good relationship with her.

"But why? With your halo effect, bob can't find anything wrong with her unless you decide to tell him, So there is definitely another reason which you are not telling me, Max!!!" 

 Eve is not that stupid, She can tell that Max was hiding something from her.

"*sigh* You got me, There is another reason."

Max accept he has other reason behind it. There was no reason lying to her now.

"Then tell me that, Max."

Eve was eager to know the Max reason upto the point she couldn't contain her curiosity.

"I am bored."

"....."

There was a long silence in the room. Both of them looking at each other without blinking.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you properly can you say that again?"

Eve snaps out of it and asks Max to say it again.

"Huh? Are you even capable of malfunction like this?"

"No, I don't think so I am capable of it but I just think I heard you say you are bored, Which is very absurd making me doubt on my hearing capability."

Eve fake laughed while explaining things to Max.

"But I do say that I am bored Eve."

Max gives her an innocent look.

"See see I'm still hearing that, I should give myself a maintenance check."

Eve wanted to leave after saying this but Max stopped her.

"Eve there is nothing wrong with you, I do say I am bored because it is got very boring when the heroine waves her tail around you the moment she see me, There is no sense of conquering in it. I feel like I am in a passive position."

Max said the real reason this time. It is fun at the start but it got boring way too quickly because he doesn't have to do anything to get what he wanted. It is the same feeling those rich people might be getting, No wonder they say that money will not buy everything because in their case that is the thing making them bored.

"Max don't say-"

[Ding!-

The moment Eve heard the reason she wanted Max to stop talking but she was too late because before she can speak there was a system notification.

"Max!!! See what you did now? Now face the consequences of your actions, I will not going to help you."

Eve got angry but Max can see that even when she said that she not going to help she didn't have an intention to follow through with that.

"Relax, First see what this notification is about."

Compared to Eve Max was strangely relaxed, Unlike before there was no panic on his face. As If he knows there is going to be a system notification. So he opened the system notification.

[Ding! A new side mission is released.

Task:  Take someone's virginity. (Note: Gender doesn't matter)

Requirement: 

• Geass can't be used on the targeted person until the task is complete.

• Targeted person's affection for the host is not exceeded 100.

•Targeted person can be more then one.

• Once value of affection of any one target exceed 100, Then task will end and rewards will be be deposit in the inventory.

(Note: This mission has the opportunity to unlock other multipliers)

Time: 23:59:51minutes 

(Note: It's upto host when to end the mission to get best of it.)

Rewards : 

•50 stats point

• Golden gun protection 

Penalty:  You will lose your virginity.]

"Huh? No punishment? Isn't it supposed to go diabolical and put on some restrictions?"

Eve was confuse by the system reaction, She really thought that Max is done for this time. She looked at in confusion towards Max but Max don't have time to resolve her doubts.

"System do I offend you?"

Max straight up asked the system without any fear. He was just a little annoyed.

[No host, Why do you say that? I don't have any problem with you. You do your job properly, I am very satisfied with your progress.]

System calm voice rang in Max's head.

"So why are you trying to bend me, huh? I am a straight man with a questionable but normal preference."

Max said what was in his mind. He doesn't have any problem with man and man romance but he is a straight man.

[Host there is a pill that can make you Bi so you don't have to bother if front of you is a man or woman, You can swing both ways *Wink*]

The system has quickly been put forward a solution for Max's problem.

"No!!! System I wanted to stay straight man I don't have any interest in changing that."

Max finished his sentence hurriedly, After hearing the system's suggestion.

[If you wanted to stay like this it's okay for me, I don't have any problem, I am just reminding you that there are other options available, Which you can access anything you want.]

System answered innocently to Max.

*Knock* *Knock*

"uhm, Max dinner is ready, Let's go to eat before it will get cold."

"Okay violet, I will be there in a minute."

Violet's voice interrupted their conversation. Helen was the one who going to come to invite Max but she got ahead and come here to bring him to dinner. She is still nervous to face Max but after their encounter this afternoon her anxiety lessen upto that she can now face Max without passing out.

"We are not done, we will talk about it later."

Max remained system, Then go into the bathroom quickly freshen up and get outside of the guest room. While Eve there still standing in a confusion about why system not punishes Max after hearing his sentence.

———In the Dining room———

"Don't worry Max, You can stay here as long as you want, Aren't you Bob?" 

Helen Make Max seat next to her seat and was talking to him about here and there's stuff. She was reassuring Max that he can stay here without worrying about anything. She didn't tell Bob that Max was violets friend because she didn't want him to go full-on overprotective Dad mode on him making him uncomfortable. So she make the excuse that Max was her friend's son and there was some family problem going on in his house, Thats why he was staying here. Bob care less about stuff like this, He didn't even bother to ask what problem but the simply accepted fact that Max was staying here.

"You even have to read at the table, Bob."

Helen got annoyed, She said so much yet he did not even paying attention to her, Was she not even worth 5 minutes of his attention?

"Uh-huh, Yeah"

Bob said in a very careless voice making Helen even more annoyed, She was little disappointed seeing him act this way. Before she will not notice this things or she chose to ignore them but now she starting to understand how miserable her life has become.

*Grrrr ahha grrr*

"Smaller bites Dash, we have a guest, Bob helps this carnivore to cut his meat."

Helen's attention was grabbed by the growling noises of Dash. This time Bob did listen and help Dash cut his meat. 

After saying this to Bob, Helen again started talking to Max, On the surface, it looke like a normal conversation but Max knows that she was fishing for his information. He speculates that she either wants this information to help her daughter to get him or check him if he is alright for her or She doing this to make Bob jealous. Upon further speculation, Max can tell it was the first reason. 

Max also notice that unlike in the original story Helen didn't tell Bob about Dash's trip to the principal office today, This is a very good thing for Max, He was finding ways to stop this from happening but he didn't have to do anything.

 He doesn't want Helen to tell this to Bob because that would make him excited, Which would break the tense atmosphere between the two of them.

*Ding Dong*

Dinner was going fine, Helen and Violet occupying most of the Max time and Dash also inputs something here and there making Violet angry at him. Even Jack-Jack mumbled some words between their conversation. All of them completely ignored Bob without even realizing it And Bob who was lost in the newspaper after reading the headline didn't have time to notice this change.

Middle of their dinner doorbell rang. Hearing the bell Dash was the first I e to react. The moment Max saw him standing up Max's heart skip a beat. If at this time he used his super-speed to open a door, All his planning up to now was for nothing. 

So he has to think of a plan quickly to prevent that from happening.

{System just pulling Max leg, MC is straight So you guys don't have to worry about it.}

(A/N: Hello guys, Do you miss me?? Sorry for this late update and not notifying you guys about the delay but I hope from now on updates will be regular. 

And My father's condition is alright, He did get discharged, Thanks for your support and love guys.

And now about why Helen act like that because titles do have effect, although halved but they still has effect and on Helen, more than one effect applied on it. ex. Milf lover, incest duo, netori halo, etc.

If you guys have any suggestions you can tell me by commenting here.

Like Always, Thanks for reading and have a nice day 😁.)

32