Ch 68: No one knows what it’s like to fight with my parents until they try!
4.2k 9 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Alessia is sleeping, from my inventory, I removed a heart-shaped contraceptive sticker and stuck it on her belly. Normally, this should disappear and only show up when I cum inside her, but it immediately started glowing, indicating it's doing its job.

Of course it would be. After all, I came inside her twice.

It's okay to tease her about getting pregnant, but I don't want to have a child at such a young age either. So, as soon as the glowing heart disappeared from her belly, I removed the sticker.

'Now, I am the only one who knows that Alessia will not get pregnant. She will continue to have doubts until her menstruation arrives.'

Although during these days of leveling in the labyrinth I updated our statuses, I have the habit of checking our statuses before sleeping, just in case.

[Alessia Addari] [Adventurer Lvl24] [Warrior Lvl21] [Lancer Lvl19] [Leader Lvl21]

[(Slave) (Masochist Lvl6)]

HP=18 || MP=1

Agility=29 || Strength=22

Intelligence=26 || Luck=15

[Resistances]

Physical=8 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

'Yes! It leveled up! Masochist is now level 6!'

The leveling on floor 9 caused all of our classes to level up, except for masochists, of course. It requires more and more perverted requests to level up. I'm sure its current increase in level has a lot to do with our previous performance.

'The possibility of my parents listening to us or her getting pregnant made [Masochist] gain a lot of experience, I'm sure.'

[Emir] [Adventurer Lvl23] [Archer Lvl19] [Warrior Lvl22] [Leader Lvl20] [Survivor Lvl17]

HP=18 || MP=1

Agility=29 || Strength=23

Intelligence=26 || Luck=15

[Resistances]

Physical=8 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

'Finally!!! I finally caught up with Alessia in status points.'

Not only that, but our classes are becoming more and more similar in terms of level. Originally, we had incredibly different levels, but now our difference is only based on one level in the three classes we both have in common.

Mostly, this is because higher-level classes require more experience to level up, while lower-level classes will level up more easily.

'Oh, I forgot to see if we have any new classes. We haven't done anything special, so I don't think one will show up.'

[Knight Lvl1]

[Swordsman Lvl1]

[Sword King Lvl1]

[Great Adventurer Lvl1]

Emir: "…"

'I must be too sleepy… goodnight.'

***

{I'd be happy if it was just one new class since the UI would ask for a certain amount of points to activate the 6th class, but… what if it was 4 new classes? Saying that activating the fifth class costs 7 stat points, how much would it cost to activate the ninth class? Let's think optimistically… Let's say each class from now on will only cost 7 points. In other words, 7 x 4 = 28. Hmm, 28 stat points would be needed to activate the four extra classes. Goodbye, balanced Status. Noooo!} 

Emir: "!!!"

'Oh, I just had a nightmare. I don't know what I must have been dreaming, but it must have been something scary. It's best not to try to remember. Mm? How weird…'

Normally, Alessia would have woken me up with a morning blowjob. When I open my eyes and look to the side, I see Alessia with her face very close to mine, looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Master, we have to talk."

'Hmm… She has a serious expression. It seems I've gone too far, and she's trying to talk me out of doing it again.'

"Do you want to have a child?" 

"I would like to… It is something that will happen sooner or later. So, no matter if, after what happened last night, you get pregnant, I will be by your side. So, don't worry."

"Thank you; your words make me calmer."

'Her bright smile makes me feel a little guilty, but I have to put up with it.'

Playing to get her pregnant is 'Ok', but getting her pregnant is a big 'NO, NO'. At least not for a few more years, for both of our sakes.

We spent the rest of the minutes in bed, closely holding each other and talking casually. It's the first time we've had such a couple act after waking up… and it didn't feel bad. Being able to feel her body heat and her natural aroma made the sleepiness come back to me.

If it hadn't been for the fact that we're at my parents' house, I would have gone back to sleep.

After we get dressed, we go into the dining room.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

Emir: "…"

Alessia: "…"

Seeing my mother with such a casual smile made me subconsciously look at Alessia.

'— Did she hear us?'

'Would she have heard us?'

"Y- yes" We replied in unison.

"That's good. Breakfast is ready; sit down."

Putting on our best performance, as if we hadn't done anything reprehensible last night, we sat relaxed, side by side, in the dining room.

"Here you go." My mother handed us the cups of tea.

"Thanks"

My father was already sitting at the table with his loaves ready and his teacup in front of him. Once my mother came from the kitchen and sat down, I was just going to bite into my bread, but then my father blurted out explosive words.

"I want to know your progress, Emir."

"!!!" For a second, I was surprised.

"Ouch, ouch," and the next I bit my tongue.

'My ears are covered, right? I heard wrong, right?'

"But not only yours, I also want to know how strong Alessia is."

'Oh, oh, I knew. They heard everything last night, and now they're taking revenge.'

Even when the bread with scrambled eggs looks appetizing and seems to shine, I can't feel any taste. The whole breakfast immediately turned black and white and monotonous.

'Ah, let's finish this; I want the training to start and finish; this psychological suffering is going to kill me.'

'— Ever since we finished breakfast, master seems unmotivated. It seems that he doesn't want to train with his parents… how strange.' 

Alessia's look tells me that she understands the reason for my suffering, but I know she still doesn't fully understand it. Nobody knows what it feels like to fight against someone who has 50 points in luck!'

After walking like a zombie for a few minutes, training time came, and we walked in the direction of the dojo.

'Well, finally this suffering is going to end.'

I quickly picked up the wooden sword that I have used for years and walked in front of my father. Alessia, for her part, also chose a wooden sword. But in her case, my mother is her opponent.

"Good luck, Alessia."

"Mm? the same for you."

My father has 54 points in luck, while my mother has 57 points. In a certain sense, it will be Alessia who suffers the most.

'Bear with it, Alessia; I'll be rooting for you.'

Our fights will take place very far from each other, so we will not interfere in each other's fights. And, at the same time, they will not be able to hear our conversation. Because of that, my father spoke his thoughts without mincing words.

"How could a boy with so little money buy someone like her?"

Emir: "!!!"

"Also, your chainmails looks expensive…"

Emir: "!!!"

"Why do I feel a strength that you shouldn't have at your age?"

Emir: "!!!"

'I knew that sooner or later they would find out, but who would have thought that they already had suspicions from the beginning?'

"I have-…" I started to say, but he interrupted me.

"Not so fast. First I want to know your strength."

'Ah, first the beating, then the interrogation. People say that's how true professionals work.' 

"Fine! Whenever you want!" I screamed.

"You haven't hit me once in your whole life. ha! I like your optimism."

[Joel Lvl51] [Class: None]

HP=30 || MP=30

Agility=30 || Strength=30

Intelligence=30 || Luck=54

[Resistances]

Physical=10 || Magic=10

Poison=10 || Curse=10

'Mm, I shouldn't have seen his status to remember its numbers.'

My father approached me with great speed and swung his sword vertically. Even when it is also made of wood, it does not whistle but makes the air roar with its fall.

I prepared to jump to the side and avoid when…

*crack*

Suddenly, a bone in the sole of my foot clicked, causing deep pain. I barely managed to jump and avoid my father's attack.

"Too slow. Didn't you apply strength to your feet?" With such words, he moved smoothly. Changing his stance, he took the sword with two hands and threw a horizontal slash at me.

I wanted to answer him, but I'm afraid I will bite my tongue if I try, so I just focused on his attacks.

Positioning my sword in defense mode, I blocked the attack with my sword vertically. When his sword collided with mine, the strength behind his attack was enough to knock me back two steps. At the same time that…

*grrr*

The impact turned my stomach, and with the hit, last night's roast chicken wants to come out of my mouth.

Quickly, my father came up with an attack in a 3-move style. Two diagonal cuts and one horizontal. I deflected two of them while blocking the last one. His speed and strength were such that, blow after blow, my right foot lost more sensitivity.

With the last attack, I lost all feeling in my foot. A single movement in it is enough to generate a deep pain, in addition to the tingling that constantly bothers me.

"I thought you had some strength, but you haven't even attacked! How weak!"

I want to cough up blood and pass out already, but I'm afraid the roast chicken will take the opportunity and come out of my mouth, so I hold back. Later, I'll release it in the bathroom, so it stops bothering me.

Still with my foot numb, I raised my sword and attacked him with the same 3-move style he previously attacked me with.

Seeing this, my father showed a contemptuous expression and casually swung his sword to parry my attack. But then his expression changed.

'—This strength… This strength doesn't come from an [Adventurer]!'

His arms, which initially applied little force, quickly contracted, trying to stop my attack. Without stopping there, I started the second move diagonally.

My foot hurt endlessly, but I continued. Swinging my sword, I attacked in the same position as before, trying to break through his defenses… and, for the first time in my life, I could hit him, but then…

*crack*

A bone clicked in my back. The pain was such that I stopped for a moment. 

'This bone I'm sure is my…'

"My coccyx-…Boofu!!" Father hit me on the chin.

I quickly fell to the ground and began to lose consciousness.

Standing in front of me with a big smile on his face, he said…

"Luck is also part of the strength of a person!"

Hearing those words brought me back to life for a second.  Suffering from the injustice of the situation, I said...

"R-repeat it until you believe it!"

And I fainted.

 

109