Baiting the fish-2
808 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finally convincing Zhang Rou, I managed to send her to her own room.' Sigh, such a gullible girl. I can't let her fall to other bastard's sweet talk.' I sighed with a smile on my face.

As she went upstairs, I went to check the innkeeper, who was still sleeping peacefully. My original intention was to wake her up and request her to prepare a delicious breakfast but seeing how she was still sleeping and remembering who was responsible for her such state, I opted against waking her up.

As a result, now I was in the kitchen trying to prepare breakfast for three people. I have already promised a breakfast for Zhang Rou and I don't want to break my promise to her. As a  cultivator it wasn't necessary for me to intake food on regular basis. It was only necessary to absorb ki from the surrounding to maintain oneself and improve. But since I was previously from a affluent family, it was a habit for me to taste delicious foods on regular basis. Also food was the way to girls heart and there were two girls in this inn, whom I can impress with my skill. 

I easily found all the necessary ingredients, that I needed. As for my cooking skills it was developed after my parents demise, when all of my maids and servants left my mansion, some of them even taking a part of my property.' Those damn filthy bastards.' Whenever I think about them I am filled with boundless anger as majority of them were rescued by my parents from dangers, and they instead of repaying the favour collided with outsiders to deceive me.

While I was preparing the breakfast, I took out the jade slip that Chu Cheng's bodyguard had given to me. It was like any other normal slip but it was inscribed with array which helped to send signal. 

Right now, I was in urgent need of cash as I have completed a deal with the innkeeper lady. I didn't have much money left with me after a day of shopping, so he was going to be my source of money from now on. As a member of one of the richest merchant association of the city he was bound to have quite a good savings, which will now be taken over me.

Just like he had instructed me, I injected my ki inside the jade slip, which gave a binding light for few seconds before returning back to normal.

After sending the signal, I returned to prepare today's breakfast. For today's breakfast I have decided to prepare noodles and few fruits which were in the kitchen.

Just as I was finished preparing the breakfast, a black shadow entered the room with rapid speed, through the window. The shadow's face was covered with mask, only his eyes were visible and he donned a complete black armour.

"Greetings Master." The shadow was Chu Cheng's bodyguard whom I have summoned. 

"Is everything alright within the association." I spoke in authoritative tone.

"Yes mater, after we returned back we told the story as you have ordered. Everything is fine at the moment."

"Then what about your vice president?"

"He seems low-key at the moment. He was surprised when he saw young master returning alive and hasn't made any move right now." He spoke in emotionless voice as usual. Even when I made him believe his life was under my control, he never showed me much respect, but I don't care much as I can't expect unwavering loyalty from someone I am forcing against their own will.

"If there are any abnormal movement or some incident within the association, don't forget to inform me. Also, try to recruit some members of your group whom you can completely trust. I might need them in future. But if any one of them blows the whistle then you will lose your head, got it?"

"Yes."

I ordered him to recruit some members of his group because they were the elite members of the association, the backbone of the organisation. The present vice president of the Miracle Merchant association, also Chu Cheng's uncle, has curved his ambitions till now because shadow group still supported the president, Chu Cheng's father. It showed the importance and influence of the group. If I could get more members of that group on my side, my plan will smoothly work.

"I need some money so, leave your space ring here." I was ashamed of threatening him to leave his space ring but I still tried to be as authoritative as I could.

"Okay." He handed over his space ring without any hesitation, which I accepted.

I handed him over the bottle of random pills, which he mistook for the antidote of poison which I fed him." Take this poll once a week, now take your leave, I will call you when necessary."

"Okay, master." He left the room as he had entered it.

After he left, I proceed to check the content of his space ring, and I was really shocked because it contained more than ten thousand gold coins. It wasn't nothing less than a fortune for normal people. Even when my parents were alive they never handed me such huge amount as allowance but now a random bodyguard handed me that sum without hesitating a bit. I was unsure what to feel at this moment. Whether he was truly rich or he was just decisive enough to trade money for his life.

After recollecting my thoughts, I went towards Zhang Rou's room with a bowl of noodle and a plate of freshly cut fruits."Zhang'er I am coming in."

I went inside her room without waiting for her reply. Zhang Rou who was meditating earlier, stood up once she heard my voice.

"Take this delicious noodle. It's for you." I handed her the breakfast which she happily accept.

"Why is there only one, won't you eat with me?" When she realised , I have brought only one plate of breakfast she asked with displeasure.

"I have something to sort with innkeeper, so I will keep her company. Don't worry, we can eat together next time." She was still dissatisfied, so I had to coax her before she finally agreed.

After returning to kitchen, carried two sets of breakfast and headed toward the room where the innkeeper was sleeping.

When I entered the room, she had finally woken up but she was still resting in bed.

When she saw me coming toward her with breakfast in my hand, she forced a guilty smile,"You should have woke me up young master. I would have prepared breakfast for you." She gently spoke while trying to wake up and take the breakfast.

But she forgot that she was still naked and her voluptuous curves, bountiful breasts and her pussy which I have ravaged mercilessly came to my sight.

Seeing such scenery, I was frozen with my cock completely erect while the innkeeper also completely frozen.

17