Kamshad + Kosenya + Kishava (Additional Info)
4.8k 31 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

House of Kamshad (House of Offense)

Members show wolf-like traits. Prominent members of the House can transform into a battle-form similar to that of a werewolf.

  • Roshanak Kamshad Gulnaz - Matriarch

  • Lita’af Kamshad Hikmat - Friend of Anaise. The Lady of the House.
  • Muramat Kamshad Nishad - Son of Matriarch. Recently hit adulthood.
    • Siavash -- one of his servants, has two masters
    • Layla Denag Gol - werrat wermage, recruited to spy on  Erf
  • Manipular (1st maniple) - unnamed Kamshad wermage, has a large scar on her face 

 

House of Kosenya (House of Defense)

Members show canine traits (pointy ears) Prominent members are renown for their ability to keep runes powered. 

  • Roxanna Kosenya Inayat - Matriarch

 

  • Mitra Kosenya Adalet - Speaker of the House.
  • Hayat Kosenya Soudeh - First Bow (1st maniple, Kiannika). Has a bone or two against Irje.
  • First Oar, Kiannika - Unnamed Kosenya wermage

 

 

House of Kishava (House of Logistics)

Members show canine traits (floppy ears) Prominent members are known for their control over special magical dolls (arusak-at). Dolls require organic matter and often made from human corpses or frankensteined out of large creature appendages.

  • Parusatis Kishava Aminah - Matriarch

 

  • Mushaf Kishava Davlat - Friend of Anaise. The Lady of the House.
  • Hajar Kishava - wer, the First Spear (1st maniple, Kiannika)

 

 

 

 

 

Warriors in Kiannika

 

Thumb spears (1st maniple, Kiannika)

  • Irfan - murk, 'leader' if the thumb finger and reports directly to Hajar Kishava (First Spear)
  • Roshan - murk, the sassy one, spear.
  • Old Arash - murk, in his fifties, refuses to leave military, refuses to have his skin stabbed too.
  • Sassan - murk, pretty face
  • The Fat guy - spear, rotund hence the nickname.
  • 2 more unnamed spears - they are wer and tend to ignore murks.
    • Taqi - servant
    • Sif -  servant

 

 

Military units:

 

Finger (10) (8 spears + 2 servants) Usually staffed with murks and some wer. Spears + Pavises

Palm (50) (30 wermages + 20 'servants') Can be just werbows, oars or a mix of two. Servants can be wer and those engage in battle, murk servants stay behind.

Fist \ Hand (100) An independent unit of ranged palm surrounded by five fingers for protection. Hand is the line formation, while Fist is the square formation

Maniple (200) Two Hands\Fists, Designed to support each other like left\right hands of a person.

Arm (2500-6000) Lowest strategical unit.  1 arm is usually enough to garrison a city.

 

 

 

89