Chapter 9
202 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: Plans 

Before the chapter starts, I wanna say that the pics of the waifus are in the glossary section. I will update it and inform you, my dear readers, when I make updates to it.

=================

Tatsuya was currently in one of the beds of the boys' room. Shana let Ye Lian stay with Tatsuya until bedtime.

As for what they're doing...

"Alright Ye Lian, open wide." Tatsuya spoke in a low voice. Ye Lian opened her mouth and eyed the mutant zombie gel. He fed Ye Lian the gel and using bind, he restricted her movements, just in case she goes wild.

Surprisingly, she didn't. She showed signs of struggle and soon passed out.

He was worried but he can't really do anything for now. He has no way of knowing if Ye Lian is alright.

Zombies have no pulse and he has no ability to detect life. 

'Maybe I should try learning skills on my own, rather than relying on skill fragments...' It was a great idea, but he would need to postpone it for the time being.

He undid the binds on Ye Lian and placed her on his bed.

He was about to pull out his phone and do whatever until Shana opened the door. 

"Tatsuya, I need to talk with you." Tatsuya had no reason to refuse so he invited her on the bed beside his. Shana closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tatsuya, I need your help." Tatsuya already knew of this part.

But to not seem suspicious, he put on a façade of being ignorant to the situation, "What is it about?"

"Me and the other study in No.3 Senior High School in X city. We had to leave the premises quickly and... we left some of our classmates and teachers there. We plan to save them and I need both your help."

"... What's in it for us?" 

One question, one question was enough to silence Shana.

"Shana, we have no reason to help you. We already helped you once and aiding to your cause without payment of sorts seems unfair."

"B-But-"

"Shana, it is not about being fellow survivors, nor is it about compassion. We live in a post-apocalyptic world, everything is fucked. If you want my help, you need to have something worth my time."

"... How about that dagger that you got from my cousin, Wang Lin?" Shana noticed this long ago but decided to not speak of it... no, she just forgot to bring it up since it took time before she could take in what happened earlier before Liu Yuhao's supposed death.

"Oh, so this is from your cousin. Not gonna lie, her skills are good. However, this is from her, not from you. So my point still stands."

Shana was not done though.

"Me and Wang Lin learned forging from our grandfather and I am better than her. That means I can pay you with some of my weapons after this." Tatsuya hit jackpot.

'Holy shit! I think I hit jackpot. This conversation played differently on the original and no weapons from Shana were mentioned until the later chapters. Alright, I'll take this.'

Tatsuya held out his hand, "Deal."

Shana shook his hand. Their hands separated and Shana went ahead to tell the others their plan. Tatsuya had nothing to do so he came with her as well.

In the living room, the others were eating and waiting for Shana.

"Good news, me, Liu Yuhao, Tatsuya, and Ye Lian will go tomorrow to save the others who're still stuck in school."

However, silence greeted her. Liu Yuhao was happy, yes, but the others were worried.

"There's a lot of undead there, we should just-"

"No, I promised to save them. Therefore, I will save them. After all, if it weren't for them, most of us wouldn't have been able to get out." Shana cut the blondie off.

The blondie looked down.

Meanwhile, a black-haired guy wearing glasses spoke up, "Yeah, Shana is right, they helped us get out and now is our turn to help them. Hey Shana, bring us with you!"

Tatsuya hated the idea. 

"No!" His voice filled with annoyance scared the guy.

"E-Eh? W-Why is that, Brother Tatsuya?" 

"You do not have combat experience, you'll basically become free food for the zombies." Tatsuya replied.

'You think I don't see what you're trying to do here? You're scared, four-eyes. Without Shana, you're nothing but a defenseless lunch, waiting to be eaten by the other undeads.'

"Let them be, Tatsuya. You won't be in charge for their safety so you can be rest assured." Tatsuya sighed.

"This is on you, Shana." Tatsuya looked serious. 

Shana responded with a nod.

"Don't worry Shana! Just give us weapons and we'll try our best to fend for ourselves and not be a burden." The black-haired four-eyes began talking again.

"Rest well, tonight. You'll need all the energy you can get for tomorrow." Tatsuya started walking towards the boys' room.

"Oh, and I'll place Shana in the girls' room. Take care of her, alright?" Shana gave a thumbs up and this made Tatsuya chuckle.

'I should read more about the upcoming events.'

==========

There's gonna be a pic of Wang Lin shortly (10-15 seconds).

9