Chapter 12
161 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: Irrational Anger

Shana and the rest are now entering a supermarket. As for why, they were planning on getting more supplies for the other people they'll rescue. 

"We'll be going on first, Shana." Tatsuya said.

"Alright, we'll be following behind." And with that, Tatsuya went on to look around the place.

'A bus in some random road, a knife store. These are the places I encountered mutant zombies. Thinking about it, these are places that a lot of people go to. If my hypothesis is correct, then there should be a mutant zombie here somewhere.' 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

'There it is!' Ye Lian and Tatsuya followed the source of the scream and it was from Lu Xin who was being chased by a large zombie. It had scars and it had metal rings on its wrists.

"Tatsuya, save me!" Tatsuya didn't care about Lu Xin, what he cared about was finding a good way to kill the enemy. 

"Ye Lian, I'll distract it. When you see an opening, swipe off it's gel." Ye Lian nodded and Tatsuya went to work.

The zombie and Tatsuya started running towards each other. The mutant opened it's arms and was about to crush Tatsuya but he was quicker. In a swift manner, Tatsuya unsheathed the dagger and dashed towards the enemy.

(Have I put out the fact that the sheath of the dagger is on his pants? If I didn't, I am so sorry)

The zombie was shocked but it didn't show any signs of being hurt.

'Oh, is that so? I have the high ground, fool!' Stats-wise, Tatsuya had an overwhelming advantage over the mutant so one of his skills, {I have the High Ground}, activated.

Just as the zombie was about to crush Tatsuya with a murder hug, it soon realized that it can't move it's arms. 

The face-to-face confrontation with the zombie was just an action to take the zombie's mind off of Ye Lian. Now that the zombie viewed him as the main enemy, it focused on Tatsuya.

'Some steps were unnecessary but hey, at least it worked.' Tatsuya thought as he watched Ye Lian make a huge vertical cut behind the zombie's head. She swiped it's zombie gel and landed.

Tatsuya walked backwards as the zombie showed signs of falling.

'... Just to be sure.' Tatsuya crouched and stabbed the undead's head 28 times to make sure that it is finally dead.

During that time, the others finally went to look.

Shana was lost for words. 

'The two of them are strong... How are they that strong?' 

Liu Yuhao and some went to help Lu Xin while Shana approached the Ye Lian and Tatsuya.

Tatsuya just finished his stabbing session and stood up. He dusted himself before looking at Ye Lian. Ye Lian, although she really wanted the mutant zombie gel now, gave the gel to Tatsuya.

She knew she had to be patient so Tatsuya would give her more pats- no, more gels... and maybe pats.

"What was that, Tatsuya?" This made Tatsuya shiver.

"Oh, Shana, I didn't see you there. It's nothing you should worry about." Tatsuya waved it off and thankfully, the curious Shana knew her limits.

Meanwhile, Lu Xin was looking at Tatsuya with anger. 

'That bastard COULD'VE helped me with my wounds, but no, HE prioritized eliminating that damn zombie first! DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU TATSUYA!' Lu Xin was bitten.

He was mad, frustrated at how Tatsuya ignored his plea for help. In his eyes, even if Tatsuya couldn't do shit about his wound and him slowly turning into a zombie, he was to blame.

"Shana, I don't think Lu Xin can make it." Liu Yuhao sighed as he held out the injury Lu Xin got. It started having grayish dark green spots. 

"Damn it." Shana cursed under her breath.

'We're gonna lose another one, fuck!' Shana let out a deep breath and spoke.

"We need to leave him here. Bringing him might harm us if he does turn into a zombie. Let's leave him in a safe room and leave him with supplies. If he miraculously not turn into an undead, we'll fetch him after we rescue the others in school." 

=-=-=-=

'He's angry at me, there's no doubt. I have read this part and at least, I have an idea on what to will happen. Yes, my presence probably changed the future but it's good to have something to expect.' Tatsuya looked at Lu Xin's eyes full of murderous intent and madness. 

Liu Yuhao then closed the room.

"He should be safe from the other zombies in this room. We also placed supplies that should last until we come back." Liu Yuhao reported to Shana, who just nodded.

"Alright, let's continue." And the group, with more supplies now, continued their mission.

=-=-=-=

Inside the room, Lu Xin had gone mad.

He stood up started shouting curses. 

"DAMN YOU TATSUYA, IT WAS ALRIGHT UNTIL YOU FUCKING JOINED IN!"

"YOU THINK YOU'RE SUPERIOR THAN ME!?"

"FUCK YOU, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" Lu Xin, due to rage, started punching the wall. 

His body started changing. He was growing stronger and with nothing but rage in his mind, his punches slowly produced cracks on the wall.

Yes, Lu Xin was slowly becoming a zombie, a mutant zombie at that.

=================

I am not shitting you, Lu Xin did blame mc in the original for not 'helping' him.

Anyway, school work fucked me up but no worries, I can get a few chapters out tomorrow.

8