Chapter 12: Every LitRPG Needs Sudden and Mysterious Threats
5k 12 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aria didn’t realize just how sore her ass was from sitting atop that stool until she finally got up and jumped off from the top of it.

Did jacking herself off for an untold amount of time make her sore? No.

Did getting tentacle fucked make her sore? No.

Did fucking Raffy’s onahole tentacle and mouth for another untold period of time make her sore at all? No.

Did walking around with huge tits for the first time in her life make her back or anything else sore? No.

Instead, all that made her sore was sitting on a wooden stool. Though, to be fair, she did sit on it for about eight or so hours straight, and it wasn’t exactly of the highest quality considering it was the first piece of furniture she ever made.

“Raffy… my ass hurts,” Aria said. “Rub it for me.”

Raffy happily leaned over the edge of her flower to place each of her hands against Aria’s rump, rubbing it and kneading it with her soft, warm hands.

Given that Raffy was basically a plant, her skin was extremely smooth and almost silky, and she was also always warm as long as she had some sunlight to absorb which her tentacles were still doing.

“Alright. Now then, before we get started on our obligatory morning sex, and then go grind, then have obligatory post-morning-grind sex, then grind some more, then have pre-lunch sex, lunch, and post-lunch sex, before grinding some more, and then repeat for dinner, and then spend the rest of the night fucking until you pass out again, I have a special gift for you. Oh, and don’t worry. I know that our schedule sounds like it doesn’t have enough sex in it, but we’ll take plenty of breaks during grinding to get a few loads out. Then we’ll also take breaks during our breaks for even more. Anyways, are you ready for your present?”

Raffy, while keeping her hands massaging Aria’s ass, leaned forward a bit more so that she could look up at her and nod with an excited smile.

“Okay. Then let’s do this. What was the name of the skill again? It was… right!” Aria looked at Raffy and said, “Proselytize Apostle!”

~Apostle invitation failed.~

“What? Why? Hang on,” Aria said before pulling up the description for the skill again. “Oh… right. I need to fill your womb with my seed, and you need to be able to declare your love and worship for me. That makes things a little difficult. Well, inflating your womb with my cum won’t be difficult, but the part about you declaring your love and worship for me might be difficult. Then again… what if I create a religious symbol of sorts? Something like… in my religion, holding up double peace signs while making an ahegao face counts as a declaration of love and worship! Hmm. Nah. Too cheesy. I think a way hotter sign of love and worship would be a series of kisses. A kiss on each nut, and then a kiss on the tip of the dick. Yeah. That sounds like the proper way for a somebody  to prove their love and devotion to a futanari goddess. In that case, I guess I should go ahead and fuck you, cumflate your womb, then make you try out our new religious ritual.”

Raffy nodded before focusing her eyes on Aria’s crotch, and Aria was just about to start getting worked up to give her even more to look at… when they heard a deep, loud grumbling come from deeper into the cave.

Aria hadn’t really thought about it before, but they were only in the entrance of the cave, and it looked like it went far deeper than where they were.

Sure, Aria was more or less focused on sex, but there was still a part of her that wanted to explore and go dungeon diving! And exploring a cave totally counted as dungeon diving, right?

What if there was a chest full of epic loot in there? Or traps full of tentacles? Or monsters? Or a chest that was actually a trap because it was a tentacle monster in disguise? Could she potentially get a mimic girl in her harem? Was her harem going to be some sort of tentacle monster girl harem instead of just a normal monster girl harem? If so, she definitely had no complaints about that.

Now, she could have fucked Raffy real quick and turned her into an apostle.

But given that it sounded like there was something hungry deeper inside the cave, Aria didn’t want to be in the middle of cumming in Raffy when something ambushed them to try and eat them. There were many different fetishes that Aria was into, but vore was not one of them.

Had Aria not already spent most of the last day, as well as whatever amount of time she spent in that black room, indulging in all of her sexual desires, then she might have been motivated to have sex first. But instead… well, Aria always had the heart of an adventurer as well.

“Alright, Raffy, new plan,” Aria said. “I’m going to spend my stat points, make us some torches, and then we can go dungeon diving. Then, for a reward, I’m going to pump your womb full of cum and turn you into my apostle. Think of it as like… a quest reward. Got it?”

Raffy, still massaging Aria’s ass, nodded with a smile on her face, ready to serve in any way!

“Heh, alright. Let’s see just what sort of mysteries we’re going to uncover in this cave.”

That grumbling sound grew even louder and angrier. Aria’s first thought was that it might be some sort of bear, but there was no way that a bear’s stomach, no matter how hungry it might be, could be that loud. Then again, she was in a fantasy world, and maybe this fantasy world had some sort of bears with extremely loud stomachs.

Was a part of her nervous about what might happen? About what she might find?

Of course. It was impossible for her to not be nervous.

But Aria knew one thing that was far more important: she was a futanari goddess, and a futanari goddess would never fail against any threat.

Probably.

Hopefully.

101