Chapter 13: The Truth of the Cave
4.4k 20 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I wonder if there’ll be some cute goblin girls in here. I could go for having a shortstack goblin girl with boobs bigger than her torso. Just pick her up and treat her entire body like it’s a living onahole,” Aria rambled as she and Raffy traveled deeper into the cave. Seeing as how Raffy was a plant, and plants weren’t known to mix too well with fire, Aria gave herself the role of holding the torch. And not only did she make a torch, but she used her tome to edit into reality that it was a torch that would never lose its flame. It was actually pretty cheap to do that. Maybe that was why torches in dark caves and dungeons in video games were always still lit after hundreds if not thousands of years? The universe just didn’t care and had no problem letting torches stay lit forever.

As for Raffy, she just followed behind Aria, listening to every word that left her lips with eyes full of wonder. And whenever she wasn’t looking at Aria, her eyes watched that flaming stick she held with a hint of worry. There was an instinctual fear there that told her to be careful and not to get too close… which meant she had to stay farther behind than she wanted to from Aria. That was the worst thing about the fire, really. It made Raffy too nervous to get closer.

“I wonder if I could ever turn into a giantess. Not like, one of those macro types that crushes people under her feet and stuff, but the kind that’s like… ten feet tall? Maybe taller. Oh, that reminds me. One time, I wrote a parody futa smut story for this one really edgy game that people love. I named it Booba Souls. The protagonist had to roll around evading all of this giantess’s attacks while she kept trying to squash her by swinging a giant futa dick around. The only way to defeat the giantess was to evade her attacks, jump up onto cock, run up it, then jump onto her tits and slap her in the face with the protagonist’s own cock. That downed her and let the protagonist titfuck her until she submitted and joined the harem. I kinda screwed up with that, though, because the giantess was way too OP and basically made all the threats in the story non-issues. It just turned into endless futa sex until I eventually gave it a super rushed ending and moved onto something else.”

There was very little of what Aria said that Raffy understood, but she still nodded along as if she did actually understand everything.

“You know what I’ve never seen? I’ve never seen a girl with tentacles fuck another girl with tentacles. Hmm. I should get another tentacle girl for my harem and then have you two tentacle duel each other. Whoever can fuck the other into submission first gets my dick as a reward. Then after the winner gets a few loads pumped into her, we’ll double team the loser together so that she’s not left out.”

That time, Raffy did understand what Aria was suggesting, and she held her hands up in front of her chest as a spark of determination illuminated her eyes. She mentally vowed in that moment that she would never lose such a duel! She then started thinking about how fun it was to use her own tentacles to fuck herself with, and that was something she was hoping she would get ordered to do more in the future.

“Wait, I just noticed something.” Aria stopped and turned around to look at Raffy. “Why are you so far behind? Come on, I have an empty hand here. You should be holding it.”

Raffy was overjoyed at the idea of getting to walk closer to Aria while holding her hand, but then she remembered the eternal flame that Aria held and looked at it.

“Ah… afraid of the fire?”

Raffy looked back at Aria before hanging her head in shame with a nod.

“Hey, nothing to feel bad about. You’re a plant girl, after all. But don’t worry, if you catch on fire, I’ll just put the fire out with my cum. I promise you’ll be alright.”

As soon as Raffy heard the bit about having the fire put out with cum, she imagined herself catching on fire just a tiny bit… and then imagined Aria using that as an excuse to completely drench her in seed.

Needless to say, Raffy got over her fear and joined Aria at her side.

“Heh. You pervert. I knew saying that would help you,” Aria said, holding her free hand up.

Raffy nodded with a smile and eagerly accepted Aria’s hand with her own, their fingers interlocking with one another, without protection, to show just how truly degenerate the two of them were. After all, handholding was already lewd on its own, but unprotected handholding? That was one of the most depraved, degenerate things that anybody could ever do!

 

The deeper they went into the cave without coming across anything, the more worried Aria grew seeing as how that meant whatever made the noise she heard must have been very large and loud for them to have heard it so clearly from such a great distance. Not only that, but the cave seemed… almost unnaturally large. The inside was too smooth and round, too. It felt more like walking through a stone tunnel than a natural cave.

Eventually, though, their journey came to an end as they encountered a solid wall at the end of the cave.

“Wait, what?” Aria asked. “Is this it? There’s—there’s nothing else? What about the monster we heard? Where are my chests full of epic loot? My mimics to turn into waifus? I—wait, what’s this?”

It was subtle, but the stone wall appeared to have some sort of markings etched into it. After committing the horrible act of breaking off the handholding with Raffy to get closer and sweep her hand over the wall, the markings became much easier to read.

“Hey, Raffy, can you sweep the high part of the wall with one of your tentacles?” Aria asked.

Raffy nodded and used a few of her tentacles to wipe the dust and dirt off from the wall.

Thanks to their combined effort, the true design on the wall was revealed.

“It’s… it’s… a futanari,” Aria said, staring in awe at the symbol on the wall that took the shape of a womanly outline with large breasts and an even larger cock. “There’s no way this is a coincidence, right? Either this is a huge coincidence, or futas are just a normal thing that can be found everywhere in this world and people like to draw them on walls for no reason.”

Looking around to see if there were any more symbols like that, Aria was met with disappointment as it proved to be the only at the end of the cave.

“Hmm. Something feels off,” Aria said. “Why would there just be one drawing of a futa all the way back here and nothing else? I can’t see anything that might be a secret lever or button, either. Maybe this is a puzzle of some kind? And the only hint is a woman with big boobs and her cock… her cock that’s out and hard.”

A lightbulb appeared above Aria’s head as she got an idea. Going off of the only hint that she had, she pulled out her cock and was about to stroke it to get it hard… when she remembered that she had a harem member for that now.

“Hey, Raffy, get me hard,” Aria ordered.

With sparkles in her eyes, Aria immediately sent a few tentacles down to Aria to work her. Two tentacles wrapped around her sack, massaging and rubbing against her orbs, while another tentacle wrapped around her length and began to slide up and down around it. Once it was hard enough, she sent over her onahole tentacle to start sucking on the growing length until it was fully erect.

Life was good.

More importantly, the moment that Raffy stopped since she was only ordered to get Aria hard and nothing else, Aria’s fully erect cock was on display and equal in proportions to the cock on the wall in front of them. So were the breasts. In fact, if one really paid attention to the outline of the figure on the wall, it matched Aria’s own figure exactly.

And it was because of that perfect match, alongside the now-erect cock, that the outline on the wall glowed with bright, white energy as the entire cave began to rumble.

Raffy panicked and instinctively held all of her tentacles over Aria despite that bringing them close to the flame, which made Aria internally fangirl over how cute Raffy was to try and protect her, but it was hard for Aria to enjoy that too much when the wall in front of them slowly descended into the ground.

Once the dust from the wall’s descent cleared, Aria and Raffy were met with a sight that neither of them could have ever expected.

Before them, in a vast chamber illuminated by beautiful, glowing crystals growing downward from the ceiling, was what appeared to be a marble city with a mighty, grand temple standing proud in the middle of it. And on top of that temple was the statue of a woman who looked exactly like Aria with a marble cock… shooting what was far too white to be water out of it into a pool below.

Oh, and there was also a massive dragon curled up around the base of the statue that now focused its gaze onto Aria and Raffy.

Raffy trembled with fear and tugged on Aria’s arm to try and retreat with her.

But Aria?

“Heh. A dragon is fine, too,” Aria said.

 

I--I may or may not have gotten addicted to Lost Ark. Uh... blame Lost Ark for slower chapter releases, not me. Totally thier own fault and not the fault of my lack of self-control.

99