15. Realisation
12.5k 31 452
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A little late today but better late than never, am I right?

 

The next day was a first for Tomoka in this life. For the first time since reincarnating she didn’t feel like training. The reason for such and odd behavior was simple, muscle pain. Her entire body hurt like crazy. Even breathing was slightly painful. 

 

[You know, from all the crazy things you have done I would have never guessed this was the thing to put you down]

 

‘Me neither. I can’t understand why everything hurts so much’ 

 

[If I had to guess then it’s probably because of how your body is being restructured]

 

‘Hu!? What do you mean!?’ The nonchalant comment from Kurama had surprised Tomoka. Normal biological bodies weren’t meant to just be restructured out of the blue.

 

[Hm? I thought you knew, I noticed it happening ever since I was sealed inside your body. I thought you were doing it on purpose]

 

‘What!?’ Tomoka.exe stopped working. The sudden news had made her mind shut down. It has happened since Kurama got sealed in her? That's since she was born, dammit! Also, what the fuck did he mean by restructure!? Is her DNA mutating? Will she have cancer? Ninja cancer? What the actual fuck!? 

 

[Erm, Tomoka are you okay?]

 

‘Of course not you big dumb fox! Humans are not meant to just restructure their bodys ever since birth! Not to mention what the fuck even is restructuring!’ It is safe to say that by now Tomoka was having a panic melt down. Every and all genetic diseases she could remember would flash across her mind.

 

[Okay first of all, calm down. From what I have noticed nothing bad has happened so far. On the contrary it all seems to be beneficial to you]

 

‘How so?’ That last comment had calmed and piqued Tomoka’s interest at the same time. Who cares about genetic deviation as long as it is beneficial. Look at Orochimaru, the bastard was like a cockroach on steroids.

 

[Well, from what I can tell, your muscles are denser than before, your bones as well. I don’t know a lot about you humans but I think your nervous system has also changed. Your meridians and tenketsu points have changed a lot as well. Not to mention that while you slept I could sense how your muscles shifted positions and shape]

 

‘That is interesting but I would like to know what is causing all of this. Is it related to you somehow?’ As she finished asking the question a thought flashed through Tomoka’s mind. 

 

What if instead it had nothing to do  with this world but instead something else. There is a segment in her memories from the time of the flash from the failed experiment on earth to waking up in her new mother’s womb. That segment is filled to the brim with nonsensical information. 

 

All she could recall was pain, pain, and more pain. However, what if that had something to do with her current situation? For starters she has noticed that her current looks are similar to her old ones when she was a kid. She looked like a combination of Aurora Ambridge, Himiko and Nagi. 

 

Somehow, her genetic material from her old life mixed with her parent’s. Then could it be possible that whatever happened in between the accident and her reincarnation changed her as well? And if so, to what extent do the changes go? 

 

‘Kurama, tell me anything else that you have noticed about me no matter how trivial.’ right now Tomoka needed information. What better way to get in than to have a second party narrate her life to her. 

 

Kurama took his time to rant about Tomoka. Four years of frustration from her outrageous behavior resulted in a lengthy rant. However, it had given Tomoka new insight into her situation. She had been blind as a bat not to notice. Why the fuck had she just gloss over her weird right arm power? What had been in her mind at the time? 

 

[Right! Let’s not forget about those weird eyes of yours, I haven’t seen you using them again ever since you used them against me] 

 

‘Sorry, what? What do you mean weird eyes? Not to mention when did we fight? The only time I can think of was before you were sealed inside of me and I was a baby at the time, you know’

 

[Well, I don’t remember everything, I was being controlled after all. What I do remember was this uncomfortable sensation that someone was stealing my chakra. Then I remember a baby, presumably you, with bright pink eyes staring at me.]

 

‘Huh, any idea how I did that?’

 

[No clue]

 

‘I guess experimentation is in order’ 

 

[Just make sure not to blow up your eyes]

 

‘Ha, ha, very funny’   

 

    

452