47. Plans within plans
10.1k 20 383
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A while later a different teacher came in to start the class. Of course all evidence had been thoroughly disposed of by then. However, Tomoka knew well she wouldn’t be getting out of this one. Not only would she need for all of her fellow classmates to lie flawlessly but it was their word against that of a teacher. In the end she had to go to the director’s office at the end of the day.  

 

“Tomoka I hope you know why I have called for you today” was the first thing director Taichi said to Tomoka as she entered his office. 

 

“Of course I know. You called me here to scold me about my little prank which is dumb.” With that said Tomoka sat comfortably opposite Taichi. 

 

“And why would that be. From my point of view you have disrespected your teacher” Normally Taichi wouldn’t bother arguing with a kid. However, Tomoka piqued his interest. 

 

“For starters, a teacher meant to teach students about being a ninja that falls for a trap set up by said students is an incompetent teacher.” The battle of wit has started, and Tomoka would do what she could to win.

 

“Perhaps but that doesn’t excuse the fact you have acted against a teacher. After all, in the ninja world there is a chain of command that needs to be followed” Taichi's response annoyed Tomoka to no end. Yes, there is a chain of command, however, those at the top got there mostly through merit. 

 

“But we are not in said chain of command, are we? I have come here to learn to be a ninja, not to play student and teacher. If my teacher is inadequate I will make their life miserable.” 

 

“And what might I ask defines a good teacher in your eyes Tomoka” Taichi felt annoyed at the girl's disrespect. However, he decided to continue with the conversation. If she continued like this he would have a good reason to suspend her or even expel her. 

 

“One that can teach, of course. I am not dumb Taichi-san, I have looked up each teacher in this facility and studied their previous behavier and teaching by asking other graduates. Misuki is a horrible teacher. His methods are simply inefficient.  Not to mention his lack of knowledge or skill in the matter. 

 

One teacher I would consider a good teacher instead is Iruka-sensei. I would like to recommend him for the position as our classroom’s teacher. That is unless you want a few more human sized smelly chickens in the academy. Oh and don’t even bother trying to expel me or even suspend me, that is unless you want a missive from our dear sandaime” A grin appeared in Tomoka's face as she saw Taichi’s eye twitching. 

 

“I see, in that case you are dismissed” Of course it wouldn’t end just like that. Taichi completely disregarded Tomoka’s threat and decided to suspend her for a week to teach her a lesson. He would be sending her parents a message with his decision. 

 

Tomoka for her part felt happy that her plans were working as intended. She knew full well that Taichi would ignore her warning. She would of course, get scolded by her parents and more likely than not punished but it did not matter. At most she would let her clones handle it. 

 

Her mood took a turn for the worse when she began thinking about more important matters, like the Uchiha massacre. She knew for a fact that it would happen soon after the school year started. Meaning it could be either in a week a month or anywhere in between. 

 

‘Hey Kurama, have you reconsidered my proposal for plan E?’

 

[No, I won’t do it no matter how many times you ask. I won’t be taking a risk like that no matter what, it’s nice in here and I would rather not end up inside a cage again, or worse, impaled into a rock.]

 

Tomoka couldn’t help but sigh. She had been trying to convince the stubborn fox for the better part of last year. Plan E was her last resort and to be fair she is very reluctant to put it in motion too. It consists of a very simple action, letting Kurama take full control and escape her body. 

 

Plans A to D were less severe. Plan A consisted of asking Nozomi to come over for a sleepover and hoping no one would come for her. Of course this is the best possible outcome and the most unlikely one. Plan B comes into play in case the latter part of plan A fails. She would be staying up all night guarding the house and setting traps. She would fight if necessary.

 

Plan C is a countermeasure in case the Nozomi rejects the sleepover. Tomoka knows full well how much of a brocon Itachi is and so she would find and threaten Itachi with Sasuke’s safety. Plan D is a contingency for plan C. In case Itachi ignores Tomoka’s threat she would implement similar actions to plan B instead in Nozomi’s residence after infiltrating the Uchiha compound. 

 

Finally, plan E is the last resort. In plan E, Tomoka would have Kurama release and attack whoever is endangering Nozomi’s life. Why she was willing to do something like placing her own life in the line for Nozomi, Tomoka couldn’t tell. It wasn’t strictly logical, what good would it be if Nozomi survived but she didn’t? Tomoka felt conflicted and yet she felt this was necessary.       

            

383