50. Uchiha vs Uchiha pt1
10.2k 59 404
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘With the introductions done, time to beat some kids into the ground… I mean, show my skills… yeah’ Tomoka had forgotten that a certain fox could hear her thoughts if she wasn’t careful to hide them.

 

[Make ‘em suffer] 

 

‘Wait a second! I thought you would go into your disappointed father mode and tell me that I should be better than that!’ Tomoka had been taken by surprise by the sudden nonchalance of the fox. 

 

[Are you going to kill them? Cripple them? or send them to the hospital for a prolonged period of time?] 

 

‘Of course not! I would get into a shit load of trouble for doing that, not to mention I gain nothing from it. No I will just play with them a little’ Saying that a creepy grin appeared in Tomoka’s face. A moment later she was brought out of her thoughts by a hard smack to the back of the head. 

 

“Stop grinning like that!” Turning around, Tomoka saw an angry and pouting Nozomi. This hadn’t been the first time something like this has happened and she doubted it would be the last either. 

 

A while later class 1-A stood inside the academy's outdoor training area. Looking around one could spot some targets strapped to nearby trees. On one corner of the place Tomoka spotted a white circle painted on the ground. 

 

“Alright everyone, we will start with bukijutsu. I will be calling your name and I want you to hit the targets with as many shuriken and kunai as you can for a duration of ten seconds.” Having finished his explanation Iruka began calling names. 

 

As each student went forward Tomoka’s expresion darkened. Most of them failed to hit the target even once. Some got one or two lucky hits. Sakura botched it completely, almost hitting a student by, somehow, throwing a shuriken backwards. 

 

Thankfully, the girl’s ire was dispersed somewhat by the clan kid’s performance. Choji, ino and Shikamaru landed their shuriken. Though the latter only threw one and then left to take a nap while the former also only threw one so he could go back to eating his snacks. 

 

Next up came Naruto. If the story had followed canon, he would be as bad or worse than sakura. Thankfully he managed to land some thanks to Tomoka’s insistence in training him. It wasn’t anything espectacular mind you. Even with her help, Naruto’s talent for bukijutsu is abysmal. 

 

“Hey you managed to land three out of five, good job” Positive reinforcement. Tomoka had read a paper about psychology that talked about child upbringing… just in case she ever decided to have one. Now the information proved useful in handling the blond boy. 

 

Before they could begin chatting, the next kid was called, Sasuke Uchiha. With a prideful snear in his face he walked forward with confidence in his stride. How could he not? After all, wasn’t the Uchiha clan the best shurikenjutsu user’s in the world after the Fuma clan. Him as the son of the current clan head has been thoroughly trained not only by his father but also by his beloved older brother who is a genius!

 

As soon as the timer began Sasuke began throwing kunai and shuriken with deft hands. Each and every one of them landed on target. When the timer had run its course he had thrown a total of seven weapons, all landing on target.

 

“Kya! Sasuke is so cool!” With such a great performance it was expected for the kid’s fanclub to go berserk. The girls squealed his praises with their high pitched voices, causing everyone else to grimace. 

 

“Alright, next is Nozomi Uchiha.” Not wanting to deal with the fangirls, Iruka quickly called the next name.  

 

With a calm and somewhat cool demeanor Nozomi took her position. She had been extremely nervous about her performance before the testing began. Now that she had seen the average skill of the other kids, not to mention Sasuke's, she felt reassured. Her hellish training with Tomoka had been worth it. 

 

As soon as the timer began, the girl moved. If Sasuke's movement’s were swift and refined, hers were simply put, inhuman. Shuriken after shuriken left her hands as she shot them towards the targets. Sometimes, they would bounce from one another redirecting towards other targets. By the time she was done, a total of nine shurikens and kunais had hit their marks. 

 

With a deep breath Nozomi calmed her racing heart as she turned around. Her steps calm and collected, her eyes focused. Today she had taken her first step to prove herself, not to others, but to herself. She would become the strongest Uchiha in history, even more so than Madara. She had sworn so in her heart, and Tomoka was the pillar that held that belief. As long as they stayed friends, as long as they stayed together, no goal was out of her reach.      

404