57. Hospital visit
10k 25 375
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well I guess having to change my plans wasn’t a completely bad thing after all” Tomoka looked at her notebook with the many plans and sub plans she had created for the massacre that was to come.

 

Plan D had been integrated into plan B as plan B-2 while the original plan B became B-1. However, now that Nozomi is in the hospital she had to create a third version taking into consideration her possible prolonged stay there. This gave birth to Plan B-3 which she will be working on today.  

 

[You are working really hard to keep that girl safe]

 

‘Of course I am. She is my first friend, my best friend! I won’t let her die if I can do anything to prevent it’

 

[Wow and here I thought I was your first and best friend] The fox smiled while trying to tease Tomoka

 

‘I mean, at this point you are more like family to me. Something like a sibling or maybe an uncle. Considering how old you actually are I think you would fit the grandfather or great grandfather role better.’

 

Of course his teasing backfired and got teased instead. Old he might be but he still had to learn a lot about interacting with others. Not that Tomoka was much better than him. As an introvert she didn’t have much experience from her past life. Most of it came from interacting with Nozomi since Hinata is too shy to tease her.

 

‘Anyway, I am going to go visit Nozomi now. Hope everything went well’ With that said Tomoka hid her notebook and left her house alongside her father.

 

A few hours had gone by since class ended. After the two Uchiha’s fight Iruka took Nozomi to Konoha’s hospital to be treated since the school’s infirmary lacked the necessary personnel as well as tools to treat her. He came back half an hour later and continued with class. However, from his defeated demeanor it was obvious he had been berated harshly. 

 

In total, around six to seven hours have passed since the incident. Tomoka calmly walked next to her father while making small talk. She told him about her day at the academy. For any bystander looking the girl seemed calm and collected, if a little bored. In reality, a dangerous mixture of emotions had been boiling in her mind since a few hours ago.  

 

Tomoka felt worried for Nozomi, she felt anger towards Sasuke as well as pride for the girl’s skill and determination. At the time she had wanted to smite Sasuke with her thunder lord’s decree for hurting Nozomi. However, she held her emotions at bay. This does not mean she would not make Sasuke pay in the near future.

 

With her inner turmoil raging within the confines of her mind Tomoka and Nagi finally arrived at their destination. Taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves the two approached a nearby nurse asking for Nozomi.

 

“Nozomi Uchiha? Right, she had surgery a few hours back. Nothing drastic. They had to fix her broken ribs. Thankfully the wound to her lung was minor. She is currently resting in her room, room 37.”

 

After thanking the nice lady for the help the two went on to look for Nozomi. Knocking on the door they were let in to find Nozomi awake on her bed with a doctor discussing something with another Uchiha member, presumably her caretaker. 

 

Nozomi had told Tomoka that since she is still a minor a caretaker had been assigned to her. The guy should cook for her and in general take care of her as per the job’s name. However, he very rarely does so. Before Nozomi learned how to cook for herself, he would appear to cook her meals and then leave. Now he would only appear once a week to deliver groceries.

 

“You must be Tomoka-chan, and this is Nagi-san I presume” The doctor, a gentle looking old man spoke with a gentle smile on his face.    

 

“Once Nozomi-chan woke up she asked me to inform the Nurses to let you two in. It is good to know that she has such a good friend by her side” Tomoka could only smile and nod while her gaze never left Nozomi’s visage. She looked tired and a bit pale but otherwise fine. 

 

“I guess now is my turn to worry about you” Tomoka’s smile became a little dangerous as Nozomi couldn’t help but smile wryly. She had been reminded of her reaction a few years back when Tomoka had been injured.  

 

 

    

375