Chapter 10
4.6k 6 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haku gave his introduction to Kakashi and after Kakashi checked Zabuza's pulse he was about to declare him dead when I appeared before him and said "Kakashi san let me check as well." I bent down and acted to place my ears over his chest to check his heartbeat and while at it I plunged my Kunai directly into his heart.

"YOU!!" Haku lost his cool seeing what I did and jumped towards me in an attempt to take my life but I stepped back quickly and his attack was blocked by Kakashi. Haku had lost all his senses and his only aim now was to kill me so he started attacking Kakashi with any attack he could think of in order to get to me.

Kakashi had already lost a lot of chakra due to the earlier battle and was now on the verge of collapse so Haku after a while was able to overpower him and came right towards me. I wasn't sitting idle when this was Kakashi was dealing with Haku, I moved back to a region without water around first to make sure that he is not able to use his ice mirror technique to trap me and at the same time removed my weights and placed them on the ground. All ready to fight.

The moment Haku overpowered Kakashi Sensei and started running towards me with the intent to take my life I moved towards his back and before he could react kicked him towards his sides and Haku's body was like a kite with its string cut as he flew towards the tree trunk nearby and crashed head-on into it.

Fuck this speed was so great...I was not expecting to move so fast cause this was my first time trying to move without the weights on. I soon reached towards Haku who was now lying on the ground motionless, his eyes seemed lost in thoughts as he stared at the clouds that signaled the arrival of heavy rainfall.

"Kill me." He said he had lost all drive to move now cause he knew full well that he was now unable to kill me.

"Alright," I said and stabbed my Kunai into his heart and stopped his beating.

I moved towards Kakashi who fell unconscious the moment he saw that I was able to deal with Haku. Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuna were wide-eyed...seeing how I killed two people just now.

I made two shadow clones and made them support Kakashi from under his shoulder on both sides.

"Tazuna san let's go, Kakashi Sensei need someplace to recover," I said to Tazuna san and after he recovered from his shocked state he led us to his home quickly. While on the way Sasuke and Sakura kept quiet lost in their own thoughts perhaps. After a while, we reached Tazuna's home.

90