Chapter 11
4.4k 2 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We soon reached Tazuna's home. Tazuna's daughter Tsunami and her son Inari both were present and were shocked to see us, especially Kakashi who was covered in blood and was unconscious. We were quickly guided to a room by her and placed Kakashi over there to rest while. Sakura washed Kakashi Sensei's wounds and applied bandages over them.

While she was at it, Sasuke stared at me and said "Naruto! Let's fight."

His gaze was menacing...lel. Looks like he felt conflicted that he was not able to do anything in the battle because of his fear and was directing that anger towards me.

"Sure," I said as I smiled cheekily.

A few hours later Kakashi finally regained his consciousness and he woke up to find all of us nearby. Sakura had a worried look, while Sasuke had a frustrated one whereas I had my normal face.

"Sensei are you feeling better?" Sakura asked in a worried manner.

"Yes, Sakura I'm feeling better, I just overconsumed my chakra earlier. Thanks for taking care of me." Kakashi said after noticing the first aid box beside Sakura.

Kakashi moved his head towards Naruto and said in a serious manner "Naruto, we need to talk."

"Sure, what do you want to ask?" I replied in a placid manner.

"How did your speed increase so much in just a few months? And you're also much better in close combat compared to the time when we last fought during the survival training." Kakashi asked. Sasuke and Sakura were also curious about my answer.

"Oh, I was learning Taijutsu from Rock Lee for the last 3 months every day after completing missions," I replied.

"Rock Lee?...Mighty guy's student. I see...but that still doesn't explain the speed at which you improved." Kakashi said.

I smiled cheekily and said, "Well, I practiced it along with my shadow clones when I discovered that doing that can increase my training speed."

"I see, makes sense." Kakashi said, it was an idea that he had thought about before as well but never really tried..thinking that it would not be feasible.

It was at that time Tazuna made his appearance. "Kakashi san you're finally awake." he said.

"Yeah, sorry for the inconvenience." Kakashi said.

"Not at all, Without your help, I would be good as dead right now. Do tell me if you need anything from me to help you." Tazuna said.

"Well..how about more money for this mission then." Kakashi replied.

"Ha Ha Ha, Kakashi san you sure are funny..." Tazuna said as he ignored the question and was about to escape.

'I was serious though' Kakashi thought to himself and then asked "So Tazuna san when are you going to start your work on the bridge? we can start right now." 

"Let's make it from tomorrow so that we all can rest after traveling for such a long period of time." Tazuna said before going.

"Alright fine with me." Kakashi said and then stared at us.

"So let me start with your training today since we had nothing to do today." Kakashi said

87