Chapter 12
4.4k 16 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kakashi took us out in the woods nearby Tazuna's house where we explained to us the importance of being able to control your chakra and how walking up on the tree trunks with our feet infused with chakra would help us in improving our ability to control our chakra in future. After Kakashi demonstrated it to us we all gave it a try and the results were except for Sakura none of us could succeed.

Kakashi praised Sakura and then told us to practice as he went back to the house to relax. I made tens of shadow clones and made them practice this tree climbing along with me. Seeing all of my clones practicing along with me left Sakura and Sasuke stunned. Sakura was amazed whereas Sasuke was annoyed.

I remembered that the basic thing one needed if one wanted to control their chakra was to calm their mind and I did exactly that as I moved my chakra towards my feet and started practicing this chakra tree climbing.

I fell a lot of times and so did my clones after an hour of practice, my clones dissipated cause they had consumed their chakra. Unlike the case of Taijutsu practice where I didn't my clones didn't use chakra and maintained an overall balance of chakra in them...this practice was entirely different. So I had to resummon them after some time.

I continued doing that till the evening and finally mastered it. During this whole time, Sasuke was also practicing beside me with a little but of progress. Sakura was strange though...she already knew how to climb the trees properly but was still practicing with us...maybe she was getting familiar with the trick by doing it again and again.

 When they noticed that I dissipated my clones and was leaving Sakura asked, "Naruto,  where are you going?"

"Back at the house. I've already mastered it." I said while smiling at her.

"Oh-" Sakura was speechless and so was Sasuke...Sasuke continued his training along and Sakura also kept on doing it to get familiar with the method until she consumed her chakra fully.

"Sasuke Kun, it's getting late...we should go back now." Sakura said. The sky was already dark and if not for the moonlight they would not be able to see anything.

"Get lost! I have no time to waste, I must get stronger." Sasuke said angrily taking out his frustration about being unable to learn the technique quickly on Sakura.

"But Sa-" Sakura was about to say something but was interrupted by Sasuke.

"I said LEAVE!" Sasuke roared and glared at Sakura.

Sakura was stunned looking at Sasuke like this. She felt like he might kill her from the way he was looking at her. After a second, Sakura turned around and ran towards the direction of Tazuna's home leaving Sasuke alone. She wanted to cry...She never thought that Sasuke...the person who she loved would look at her like that. 

After running for a while she slowed down and started walking slowly. She soon sat down near a tree and covered her face with her knees as she started to cry. Tears poured out of her eyes...she felt wronged..she only wanted Sasuke to not overwork himself but why did he look at her like that.

While Sakura was crying she didn't notice two people slowly who appeared nearby her just behind the bushes. After a few seconds when Sakura finally recovered from her state and stood up she noticed some weird noise coming from the bushes which were a few meters behind her. So she approached the area.

Behind the bushes was an open area where there was an ample amount of moonlight. when Sakura peeked her head into the bushes not far from her she noticed two figures who were engaged in things that she only saw in those books which she had secretly bought. If that was the only thing Sakura would not have minded them but she soon realized that the two people looked familiar...it was Naruto and Tazuna san's daughter.

Naruto was on top of Tsunami as he kept on thrusting in her and Tsunami in return made erotic moans with each thrust. Sakura blushed when she saw this and without saying anything she quickly escaped from there. She ran back to the house and after reaching there she moved towards her room and covered herself in the blanket while still thinking about what she saw Naruto doing in the forest her face covered in a shade of pink the whole time.

91