Chapter 13
4.5k 8 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours before...

I was quite happy that I was able to learn to climb trees by using chakra on my feet so quickly. I thought It would at least take a day but it was all done and was completed by me in less than eight hours. In a happy mood I went back to Tazuna's house where Kakashi Sensei was resting while reading his ero novel.

He asked me what was I doing here instead of training and when I told him that I already learned the technique with the help of my shadow clones he was shocked.

"Naruto, I didn't ask this earlier because Sakura and Sasuke were around. The thing is even I know how to use Shadow clones and so do many Jonins of my level and this idea of training with clones has been attempted by many in the past...but after training with the total metal strain experienced by the clones while practicing gets transferred to the original as a result they are forced to rest for a while...but from the looks of it you don't seem to be affected by it."

"Is that so? I feel good as before. I feel a bit only cause of the training I did myself." I said feigning ignorance.

"Strange." Kakashi Sensei said while he internally thought 'Is this due to him being a Jinchuriki?'

Kakashi didn't mull over it for long and asked "How's the progress of Sasuke and Sakura?"

"Well, Sasuke seems to be frustrated that I grasped the method so quickly whereas Sakura is quite close to mastering the method. She is trying to get familiar with the process so that she could use it unconsciously in the future if need be"

"Understandable, Well, I plan on teaching you all the next step later so you can just relax till Sasuke is also familiar with the technique."

"Got it." I said and sat on my futon nearby. We all were sharing a single room because of the lack of space in the house.

After a few hours Tsunami called us for dinner. Seeing that only Kakashi and I were present she inquired about Sasuke and Sakura to which Kakashi told her that they were probably not gonna come to eat tonight since they are busy training. We quickly had our dinner and after cleaning I was about to go back to the room to sleep when Tsunami passed me two packed lunch boxes as she requested me to deliver them to Sasuke and Sakura.

I agreed and thought that I might as well give some tips to Sasuke if he has still not made any progress till now. After covering halfway distance towards the training spot the system that had been silent for the last few months..gave out another mission.

*Assigning new mission

Mission - Fuck Tsunami

Time left to complete the mission - 10 minutes.

Reward - Women would find you attractive and fantasize about you ( Don't keep on fucking yourself kiddo)

Penalty for not completing the mission - Erectile dysfunction.*

...

So here I was now thrusting my penis inside the clone of Tsunami after I found a suitable place in the forest...It felt good...I might end up getting addicted to doing my clones...Looks like that's why the system reward is that. The system wants me to do real women..but he realized that I have no skills in seducing women and instead of forcing myself on others I would rather do my clone...

I kept on thrusting inside my clone and embraced her tightly as I felt those big lumps press on my chest. This was probably gonna be the last time I'm gonna have sex with my clone so I might as well enjoy this to the finest. My clone was also aware of this and was also enjoying this to the utmost.

Blinded with pleasure I didn't notice someone's gaze on me while I was immersed in the act of pleasure-seeking *cough* I mean completing the mission.

82