Chapter 14
4.4k 3 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finished in my clone it disappeared while still having a lewd expression. I looked at my mission status and it said I passed and women would not help but think that I look attractive and might end up fantasizing about me if I played my cards right. Putting this at the back of my head I tidied myself up after wearing back my clothes and went to deliver the bentos which were prepared for Sasuke and Sakura my Tsunami San.

When I arrived Sasuke was still trying to climb the tree and had made very little progress till now.

"Yo loser, still can't do it?" I mocked him while grinning.

"Fuck off, I'll master it soon and beat your ass next time." Sasuke replied filled with anger.

"I wonder how many years it would take for you...and do you think I would not get stronger by then? Dumb bitch." I laughed out loud.

"Tch" Sasuke clicked his tongue as he had no snarky reply to that and continued practicing after ignoring me.

"Want a tip?" I asked.

Sasuke paused for a while and ignored me as he kept on practicing. "You just need to say please." I said and continued "Looks like you don't want the tip...I hope you master this in a year then, bye" I acted to go back slowly and before I could disappear in the darkness of night Sasuke called me back.

"What?" I replied.

"P-please" Sasuke said avoiding my eye contact.

"Please what?" I feigned ignorance

"PLEASE HELP ME OUT" Sasuke shouted out in an agitated manner in an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

"Alright, before that" I said as I passed the bento to him and asked "Tsunami san made that when we told her that you're gonna train till late at night along with Sakura...on that note where is Sakura?" to which Sasuke replied, "She went back long ago."

"Did She? Well, she might have gotten something to eat by Tsunami san if she went back then." I said to myself and decided to eat it since I was a bit hungry now.

"Let's talk while eating then," I told Sasuke as I sat down and opened the bento and digged in.

Sasuke did the same, he was very hungry as well but didn't showed it at the surface so we postponed the talking to after the meal. After finishing I told Sasuke, "You're thinking too much about other things, like how you want to be stronger to kill a certain someone. Chill out with that. Only focus on what you're currently doing and discard other thoughts."

"Alright then" I said as I stood up and after dusting off my butt went back to Tazuna's house to sleep. Sasuke mulled over what I said to him for a while before he started practicing again.

88