Chapter 15
4.4k 4 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I came back Sakura's room was closed so I didn't bother with her whether she ate or not and went back to the room I was sharing with Kakashi and Sasuke to rest.

The next day during breakfast we all were served nice and warm breakfast by Tsunami san though I noticed that Sakura has been gazing at me weirdly with a tinge of red on her face...

'Is this the effect of the mission reward I got yesterday?' I thought to myself as I ate the breakfast. Sasuke also was present since he may skip other meals but breakfast is something he won't cause it's something on which our entire day's energy depends upon. So he ate to the fullest and went back to train.

____

Sakura after waking up still remembered what she saw Naruto doing yesterday night. Whenever that scene comes to her mind she could not help but blush and curse at Naruto inwardly for showing her such a sight. After readying herself for breakfast she went out the room and saw Tsunami san who was all smiles to her. She remembered her face last night as she was put in a compromised position by Naruto and blushed again.

"Are you okay Sakura chan?" Tsunami san asked looking at her.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Let me help you in preparing our breakfast." Sakura said trying to change the topic.

"Ah you're so kind Sakura Chan, wish I had a daughter like you..huhu" Tsunami san said jokingly.

Sakura smiled at her embarrassingly as she helped her ready the breakfast all the while pictures of yesterday's event were flashing in her mind.

Soon Kakashi Sensei along with Naruto and Sasuke came to eat followed by Sasuke. Sakura still remembered how angry Sasuke was at her yesterday and felt a bit of pain inside seeing how he ignored her.

As they all sat together to eat she didn't forget about Naruto...she looked at him as the image which had dispersed in her mind came back again...Naruto thrusting his dick inside Tsunami san as they both moaned in pleasure came to her mind she soon shook that image off and busied herself in eating...but just after few seconds, that image came back again but now instead of Tsunami san it was her who was getting done by Naruto. She couldn't help but have a tinge of red cover face as she stared at Naruto who was eating his food normally.

After finishing the meal Kakashi Sensei and I went to guard Tazuna san while Sasuke and Sakura got back to training. It continued this way for the next week till Sasuke finally mastered the technique. Sakura was quick as she was able to do it just on the third day itself.

I'll be going back to my university tomorrow so releases gonna decrease by a lot... it's kind of paramilitary in nature so I'll be busy getting my ass rekt by seniors after classes till 2 am in the morning provided they are in a good mood...
Only one chapter today cause don't have time to make others.
Thank you for your understanding.

82