Chapter 16
4.2k 4 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kakashi was very impressed with how we all have mastered the technique in just a week and since they had to stay at this place for a month atleast till the bridge is completed so he decided to teach them how to walk on water's surface. 

"Learn this technique well, I'll think of teaching you all something else if you all could master it before the completion of the bridge." Kakashi said

Walking on water's surface was quite difficult when compared to what we did earlier cause unlike tree climbing where we needed to maintain a constant amount of chakra to stick us to the surface, here we need to change it continuously with respect to the flow of water so that we remain above water.

Taking the size of pond into account I only made around fourteen clones this time to practice this technique so that I won't disturb Sasuke and Sakura in their training... speaking of them it looks like something is amiss...Sakura is no longer pestering Sasuke like she used to...what's even more weird is that since last 3 days I can feel Sakura's gaze on me so whenever I try meet eyes with her she...smiles at me and waves her hand to say hi...

Did she start gaining a liking to me instead of Sasuke now that I'm stronger than him? Or is it because of that system reward which I got earlier? 

'But that doesn't make sense cause I've not seen Tsunami San or rest of the women in this village looking at me like that...the only change I experienced was that they looked at me a bit longer than usual.' I said to myself.

Unbeknownst to him over the last week Sakura has been fantasizing about him almost all day...it started with her replacing Tsunami San with herself in that scene then kept on changing to different scenarios...it had been to such a state that she didn't had the courage to see Naruto face to face during these few days...

But due to how Sasuke shouted at her the last time the barrier which she had around herself had loosened  up and  adding the 4 days of continuous fantasizing about Naruto and her in different states along with it...it finally was broken.

The heart that was only for Sasuke according to her now became of someone else...

That night she accepted her feelings for Naruto by fingering herself to sleep as she thought of him.

Since the Naruto now seemed changed completely unlike before where he would openly confess his love for her...she thought that he had given up on her. She felt a bit pained when thought about this and how she treated him before.

She wanted to make upto him for that but she knew that she couldn't do it all of a sudden so she decided to start by smiling at him and greeting him whenever she got a chance.

_____

After 2-3 days of practicing along with my shadow clones I finally got a hold of walking on water but that was not the case for Sasuke and Sakura.

They both struggled Sakura took a week to master it which was quite quick in terms of normal shinobi standards whereas for Sasuke he took longer, it was only before a week till the bridge got constructed.

Kakashi praised us for this but didn't stood by his words about teaching us another technique instead he told us to use these few days to rest and recover our mind.

90