Chapter 18
4.2k 8 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while we came back to Tazuna's house and we chatted about random stuff with Tsunami san and after eating the lunch which Tsunami San prepared for us I went back to my room saying I wanted to rest. Unlike me Sakura was helping Tsunami san do the dishes.

While doing the dishes side by side Tsunami asked Sakura while chuckling "Sakura Chan you like Naruto Kun don't you."

Sakura who was caught off-guard wanted to reject her claim by denying it but something inside her told her that she shouldn't as she nodded her head shyly.

But just after that she remembered what Tsunami and Naruto were doing in the forest that night and asked warily "D-do you like him aswell?"

Tsunami when she heard that started laughing and said "Sakura Chan I know that you like him a lot but you don't need to be so wary of others. I agree that Naruto Kun has a certain charm to him but with our age difference how can I like him? Alright I'll finish the rest of the dishes I already feel ashamed making a guest help me in my chores."

Sakura listened to her and went back to her room as she felt a bit relieved in her heart.

Back in the kitchen as Tsunami saw Sakura entering her room she chuckled again and said to herself "Silly girl, how could she think that I like Naruto Kun?"

Just after Tsunami said that images of her in embarassing positions with Naruto Kun started appearing in her mind...

Tsunami blushed as she saw those scenes and shook her head in shame...how could she think of doing such embarrassing things with Naruto Kun.

Naruto on the other hand after going back to the room first made around twenty shadow clones and sent them out to try leaf concentration practice then lied down on the futon to relax.

I wonder what I should do next... using shadow clones as a training tool definitely enhances my speed but my chakra also gets depleted quickly as a result I can't make clones in thousands of number at a single time... should I ask nine tails for powers...but how should I convince that arrogant bastard...hmm wait a minute..lel did he saw me do all those things with my clones.

'Hey Kurama you there?' I said to myself.

I got no response so I asked again.

'Hey Kurama can you hear me? lend me your powers.'

'You filthy brat, you dare ask for my powers after doing such disgusting things! I've never felt so disgusted before till now...you are the first one to made me feel this.' Kurama replied angrily

'Oh, so you really saw everything I did to my clones? Can't you just close your eyes? Or you have a kink to watch others while they are having sex with their clones?' I asked nonchalantly.

'Shut up you rotten piece of shit I'm not a rotten bastard like you to have such kinks...If closing my eyes would help me in I would have already done so but I can't. All the things you do outside enters my mind directly!!' Kurama roared.

'Ok whatever, give me ur powers when I need it in future ok?' I said 

'Like hell I'm gonna taint my powers by giving it to someone like you, dream on!' Kurama replied.

Hearing that I made a shadow clone and after transforming it I asked Kurama 'Does this clone looks familiar to you? I wonder if I should treat it the same way like the two previous clones...' I said.

'N-No..I agree!! I'll lend you whatever amount of power you want from me just don't do that!' Kurama pleaded after his shocked state.

The clone that I made took inspiration of Tsunade's sexy body but her head replaced with that of Kurama.

'As you should.' I said as I released my clone and then said 'Alright I'm going back to sleep I'll talk with you later then.'

88