Chapter 19
3.9k 8 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time I woke up, it was dinner time already as Sakura knocked at my room to call me for dinner. While eating dinner Tsunami san told us that Kakashi told her to tell us that he and  Tazuna san won't be coming back today as they are busy with the construction of the bridge. The bridge is almost at the brink of completion so Tazuna san couldn't hold himself back and is now doing work at night as well to finish it as  quickly as possible.

As a result, Kakashi is also busy giving him protection during that time. After finishing our dinner Tsunami san gave me a packed food box and requested me to give it to Sasuke as she had already given Kakashi and Tazuna San their packed dinners when they arrived earlier. I had nothing much to do so I went there myself and will might aswell use that time to interact with Kurama.

After delivering the food to Sasuke who was diligently practicing after a few casual talk went back. While on the way back I stopped at some well hidden area due to the cover of leafs and called Kurama.

"Hey Kurama! Give me your powers, I want to practice with my clones."

"Hmph...here you go you disgusting brat." Kurama said as he sent his powers to me and I could feel a sudden surge in the density of my chakra. I used it to create shadow clones and from the looks of it I would have no problem even if I want to create a hundred thousand of them but inorder to not flood the forest with my clones I only made around seven thousand clones.

I ordered my clones to do the leaf concentration practice and was about to head back when Kurama asked.

"Hey brat! I didn't notice it earlier but now that I did..tell me how do you know my name?" 

"I know a lot of things...like how u were be controlled by someone else when you attacked the leaf village...so less questions if you don't want to see yourself being dominated by me in bed." I said casually as I walking towards Tazuna's home.

Kurama was first shocked hearing what Naruto said and wanted to ask more questions but when he heard the second part of the answer he forced himself to keep his mouth shut.

I reached my room which was now empty because of the absence of both Kakashi and Sasuke and soon went to sleep. 

It had been a strange and confusing day for Tsunami. It all started in the morning when Sakura asked her whether she liked Naruto Kun or not and from there on She started imagining all sorts of things about Naruto. It had reached to such a point that in the evening she fingered herself while thinking about him. It has been a long time since she has done this activity..last time was when her husband was still alive.

The feeling was ethereal...after dinner she wanted to do it again but it took her a while to put Inari to sleep and when she was finally done putting him to sleep...it was already late at night and decided to sleep instead.

Just at that time she heard the opening and closing of a door followed by footsteps.

'Naruto Kun must have returned after delivering the dinner to Sasuke kun' she thought to herself...at that time she suddenly thought of something and was so stimulated by that thought that she couldn't think clearly and decided to give it a try.

Tsunami waited for around 30 minutes before she went towards Naruto's room. She slowly slid the door open making sure it didn't made much noise. She wanted to finger herself while watching Naruto sleep in front of her.

Naruto was sleeping in his west and underwear completely unaware of his surroundings which stimulated Tsunami even more making her unable to think rationally.

'He's so deep in sleep...he shouldn't notice if I kiss him right?' she thought to herself as she moved forward and sat down near Naruto as she kissed him. Just like she had thought he didn't notice as she savoured the feeling of kissing him...just a second had passed after she removed her lips from Naruto's when he took out his tongue to lick his lips...

Seeing that she completely lost her mind as she moved her over Naruto's and started kissing his lips frantically. 

Naruto who was asleep till now suddenly opened his eyes and he saw Tsunami San's face in front of him as she was kissing him with her eyes cold...he was totally confused...'What the hell is going on..' he thought to himself but his little brother who was now all up prevented him from thinking about this further as he also started savouring Tsunami's lips.

Tsunami was caught off-guard when she felt Naruto also reciprocating to her kiss...it was too late to worry about it now so she continued on kissing him aswell and the exchange of saliva went on uninterrupted.

89