Chapter 20
3.9k 8 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the kissing session was coming to an end I could feel my sanity coming back to me...I wanted to stop...but I also wanted to continue. This was my first time doing this with a woman and she is also much older than me.

Things which I've read in my earlier life about how it's very difficult to satisfy a woman in bed especially those who have already experienced sex before came to my mind...this made me a little less confident and was making me feel like stopping now to prevent the embarassment.

I was about to push Tsunami san away but before I could do it she inserted her hand in my trunks and pulled my dick which was hard as rock by now and forced it inside her directly and started jumping on it rapidly...she was rough...very rough if not for the pre-cum giving my dick a bit of early lubrication I might have gotten hurt.

As for the feeling...it felt ethereal. It was wayyy too different from doing it with my clones. Unlike with the clones I could feel the inner walls of her vagina pressing over my dick perfectly and squeezing it whenever she twitches her muscles.

I knew that now it was too late for me to stop this and seeing Tsunami san so invested in riding my dick I felt that it was my obligation to satisfy her...I thought about it hard and finally got a good idea.

I summoned two of my shadow clones and placed one at the rear while one in front of Tsunami san. 

Tsunami was enjoying Naruto's dick to the finest while riding him and was too lost to notice the two shadow clones that appeared. She had a lot of sexual frustration pent up from not experiencing sex for a long time but she knew that she couldn't relieve it all by doing it just one time with Naruto...so she thought before she experienced something entering her anus...but before she could react to it Naruto pulled her down with and started kissing her breasts frantically while another Naruto suddenly entered her vison who shoved his dick right in her mouth.

The three Naruto moved in great synchronisation giving Tsunami an ecstatic feeling which she never felt was ever possible making her orgasm quite a lot. As for Naruto, he finally experienced what a real pussy felt like and also came out a lot.

Unbeknownst to the two of them a pair of eyes were watching them the whole time. Initially Sakura felt hurt seeing Naruto doing that with Tsunami san again but she couldn't help but feel horny as she continued watching them.

The moment she saw Naruto using shadow clones for such purposes a lot of indecent stuff came to her mind making her finger herself as she watched Naruto doing Tsunami san through the gap between the door till the point she reached climax.

91