Chapter 23
3.4k 4 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After resting for a while it was almost evening when I woke up and since I had nothing much to do I decided to give Rock Lee a visit, he most definitely would be training in the forest at this time.

2011..2012...2013...2014...

When I arrived at the location I saw Rock Lee doing single hand finger pushups. Lee also noticed me and pushed himself off the ground.

"Naruto Kun! It's been a while since we last met. How about a duel to commemorate this moment?. 

"Sure" I said and we both started dueling. We both were testing each other so we didn't increased our strength immediately but instead gradually increased it.

"You've grown stronger way more quickly than I expected Naruto Kun. That training along with clones really seems helpful." Lee said.

"I still got a lot to improve" I said to which Lee replied, "Indeed it's the same with me." and we continued on sparring.

As our duel was reaching it's climax someone suddenly appeared from the bushes and said "Lee Guy Sensei is looking for you...oh who's this?" Tenten asked.

Tenten was tired from target practicing and wanted to relax a bit so she decided to check up on Lee but when she arrived she saw someone dueling with Lee. At first she just watched it to pass time but then was impressed with the person.

Soon she saw the face of the person and found him quite charming. The fact that he was so good at Taijutsu made him look even more charming to her and she immediately developed a crush.

She wanted to know more about the boy so she entered the fighting area and lied to Lee about Guy Sensei calling him and asked about the boy who has now become her crush.

"Is he?" Lee furrowed his bushy brows but when he heard the latter part of what Tenten said he immediately replied "Tenten this is Naruto Kun he just became a Genin this year." Lee then turned towards Naruto and said, "Naruto Kun this is Tenten she's my teammate."

"Nice meeting you Tenten San" I said to which she replied "The feelings are mutual Naruto Kun."

Tenten then turned towards Lee and said

"You should go now teacher has given me another work so I'll come after completing it."

"Alright" Lee said and quickly went away and I also decided to go now since it was getting near dinner time.

"I shall also take my leave then Tenten San." I said and was about to go but then Tenten suddenly said. "Wait a moment Naruto Kun...I wanted to ask you something."

I turned around to look at her and her initial calm face was all gone and her face looked kind of reddish now...I felt strange seeing that but still replied.

"Yes? What do you wanna ask?" I said.

"N-Naruto Kun would you go on a date with me?"

When I heard it I was stumped for words and didn't know how to reply.

Tenten since childhood has a strong personality which was helped her in becoming a top weapon user with peak level accuracy.

She knew that with Naruto's looks it was only a matter of time or maybe it has already happened that many women would fawn over him so she wanted to test her luck...the worst thing that could happen was him rejecting her which was not a big deal.

"Hmm...Sure" I said thinking about it for a while and continued "You want to eat ramen with me? I'm currently going to Ichiraku ramen to have dinner."

Tenten was overjoyed when she heard Naruto and quickly agreed to eating ramen with him.. though it was a little crude she wasn't the type to mind such little things.

75